Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:15 AM   #2716
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
You dipshits still having this stupid ****ing argument?
The MJ propagandists got weirdly offended at the unsurprising revelation that MJ’s stats 40 years ago were fraudulent (big surprise there) and it predictably escalated from there
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:15 AM   #2717
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Let me know when MJ played a team in the Finals even half as good as the 73 win Warriors
I would, but his teams were that. If memory serves me correctly didn’t the Jordan Bulls have a 72 win season?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 06-21-2024, 08:18 AM   #2718
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I would, but his teams were that. If memory serves me correctly didn’t the Jordan Bulls have a 72 win season?
So your point is that MJ also had the most help in history then? I’d agree. It’s not a coincidence that he never won a thing until Pippen arrived.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:26 AM   #2719
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How is LeBron not skilled? He actually plays alot like Luka but WITH athleticism.

Better passer? LeBron
Better rebounder? LeBron
Better 3 point shooter? LeBron

I'm not even a LeBron guy. I think they are both 1A and 1B but I don't get the eye test. LeBron blows him away at the eye test. It's the only reason really LeBron is in the conversation really. He makes up in the eye test. Jordan makes up in the results test.
He’s one of the most skilled players in the history of the game. The guy is still a top 10 player in the league at age 40 with diminished athleticism. It’s not a mystery as to why that is.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:35 AM   #2720
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Let me know when MJ played a team in the Finals even half as good as the 73 win Warriors
The Suns were 62-20
The Sonics were 64-18
The 96-97 Jazz were 64-18
The 97-98 Jazz were 62-20

Let's not act like the Bulls were just beating scrub teams in the Finals lol...

Quote:
So your point is that MJ also had the most help in history then? I’d agree. It’s not a coincidence that he never won a thing until Pippen arrived.
You can't do this if you're a LeBron fan lol...I mean the guys created and ushered in the "super team" era.

I'm not even a LeBron hater but come on...
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 08:36 AM   #2721
Three-Pat

Quote:
Wasn’t Lebron on a team with 2-3 other HOF players? Wasn’t he also a heartbeat away from having only one ring from that super team? Jordan had Pippen and won 72 games. Lebron did less with more despite you vigorously trying to defend him.
Old 06-21-2024, 08:48 AM   #2722
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
The Suns were 62-20
The Sonics were 64-18
The 96-97 Jazz were 64-18
The 97-98 Jazz were 62-20

Let's not act like the Bulls were just beating scrub teams in the Finals lol...
Compared to the Warriors?

Quote:
You can't do this if you're a LeBron fan lol...I mean the guys created and ushered in the "super team" era.

I'm not even a LeBron hater but come on...
If you think LeBron created super teams in the NBA, you may want to do a brush up on your NBA history
Old 06-21-2024, 08:49 AM   #2723
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Wasn’t Lebron on a team with 2-3 other HOF players? Wasn’t he also a heartbeat away from having only one ring from that super team? Jordan had Pippen and won 72 games. Lebron did less with more despite you vigorously trying to defend him.

What a super team here, wow
Old 06-21-2024, 08:57 AM   #2724
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

{argues that James didn't engineer a super team}

{presents as evidence that when two HoF teammates played poorly, James had a THIRD HoF teammate to support him anyway...}

Um...okay.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 09:02 AM   #2725
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

{presents as evidence that when two HoF teammates played poorly, James had a THIRD HoF teammate to support him anyway...}

Um...okay.
All that does is lie and contradict himself. He is the definition of a propagandist.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:05 AM   #2726
Andy Reid Supporter

Wow I don’t get the Caruso trade. No picks involved? Josh Giddey ****ing sucks. Can’t believe the Bulls agreed to this shit trade
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:06 AM   #2727
Three-Pat

Quote:

That team STARTED four HOF players…….Four. Jordan never had that and still went 6-0 in the Finals, never got down 3-1, and won 72 games in the 95-96 season. If Parker or Ginobli makes one additional FT in game 6 of the 2013 Finals your boy Lebron leaves his super team with one ring.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:07 AM   #2728
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The MJ propagandists got weirdly offended at the unsurprising revelation that MJ’s stats 40 years ago were fraudulent (big surprise there) and it predictably escalated from there
You're such a ****ing cornball.

For the millionth time YOU brought up MJ because you're the most insecure obsessed weirdo on the internet.

And this "no you" thing you're doing calling me a propagandist after I started calling you one is so ****ing reeruned and baseless.

You spend your entire time on a Chiefs board doing this. You have more MJ related posts than I do.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2024, 09:07 AM   #2729
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Wow I don’t get the Caruso trade. No picks involved? Josh Giddey ****ing sucks. Can’t believe the Bulls agreed to this shit trade
It's the ****ing Bulls. We're terrible.
Old 06-21-2024, 09:12 AM   #2730
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

Um...okay.
Do people just have no memory of what Ray Allen was at that point (or just how bad Bosh was in the playoffs for Miami in general on those teams) or do they just ignore it