Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:41 AM   #27196
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
JFC

I'll be curious to see who, in their right mind, would go on one of those things in August.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 09:42 AM   #27197
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
well at least you didnt compare it to drunk driving deaths, you have that going for you.
why would I?
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:43 AM   #27198
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Freezing debt needs to be clarified. Places like banks are "freezing" or as they say deferring payments for 3 months but they are not adding 3 months to the end of your loan. They are expecting 4 months worth of payments come month 4.
You must have a really shitty bank then. I took advantage of two loan accounts via two banks and interest still accumulates but it isn't that all four months are due on month 4. My loan that was to end next Feb will now end next may.
limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.limested is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:43 AM   #27199
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
JFC

hoo boy
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:44 AM   #27200
Shit

Quote:
Freezing debt needs to be clarified. Places like banks are "freezing" or as they say deferring payments for 3 months but they are not adding 3 months to the end of your loan. They are expecting 4 months worth of payments come month 4.
no bank that offered deferred payments have said that. i havent taken them up on it but they all told me it would be added to the end of the note.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:47 AM   #27201
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
why would I?
well then you actually compared to car accidents. 38k per YEAR compared to 65+ k in 2 months.

seems like a reasonable comparision, huh?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:47 AM   #27202
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by limested View Post
You must have a really shitty bank then. I took advantage of two loan accounts via two banks and interest still accumulates but it isn't that all four months are due on month 4. My loan that was to end next Feb will now end next may.
It isn't "my bank". Secondly, I have been mortgage free for quite some time now. But a lot of banks are doing just what I said. So just because you think it's shitty doesn't mean it isn't happening.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:48 AM   #27203
best in the biz

Quote:
well then you actually compared to car accidents. 38k per YEAR compared to 65+ k in 2 months.

seems like a reasonable comparision, huh?
I'm talking about risks in life.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:49 AM   #27204
Supporter

Quote:
no bank that offered deferred payments have said that. i havent taken them up on it but they all told me it would be added to the end of the note.
That's not what I have heard. I am sure you are speaking anecdotally of course as am I.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:49 AM   #27205
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
I think he was trying to take bets on 100k at some point, but it’s been a long thread .
I was. Because of so much of the misinformation being spread and unfortunately it would sadly be easy money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Lets be honest here. What you claimed 10 days ago was if not another person contracted Covid at that time 200,000 people MINIMUM in the US would die.
I don't think 200,000 is still out of the question. I did not phrase it as you suggest, though.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:50 AM   #27206
Shit

Quote:
It isn't "my bank". Secondly, I have been mortgage free for quite some time now. But a lot of banks are doing just what I said. So just because you think it's shitty doesn't mean it isn't happening.
Some lenders offer borrowers deferred payments. This means that you may not be required to make the monthly payment. Instead, the amount due will be delayed until the end of your loan. This could result in lower monthly payments when you're having trouble paying when bills are due.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:51 AM   #27207
Supporter

Quote:
Some lenders offer borrowers deferred payments. This means that you may not be required to make the monthly payment. Instead, the amount due will be delayed until the end of your loan. This could result in lower monthly payments when you're having trouble paying when bills are due.
As you said, "some". I would hope that it would be most but I don't know that and neither do you.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:51 AM   #27208
Shit

Quote:
That's not what I have heard. I am sure you are speaking anecdotally of course as am I.
i'm speaking from what banks have told me personally.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:52 AM   #27209
Shit

Quote:
As you said, "some". I would hope that it would be most but I don't know that and neither do you.
no that says "some" offer them. not that "some" add it to the end.
Old 05-04-2020, 09:52 AM   #27210
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I'm talking about risks in life.
False narrative to compare known risks to a virus with little knowledge or treatment options.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote