Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-28-2024, 08:32 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)

Discuss.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2024, 07:27 AM   #2701
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Before Mahomes the Chiefs won four playoff games in my lifetime. He’s taken this team to as many SBs as they had playoff wins during that same span. Two more wins and he will have 4x the wins. Never in a million years did I ever expect this, and I started watching (or listening) to them in the early to mid 80s).
I'll NEVER forget watching that Steelers game in 2018. I knew we really had something. I couldn't have fathomed a run like this though.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 07:43 AM   #2702
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
Sports TV producers are always looking for human interest bullshit to lure in the people who don't care as much about sports. How often do we have to endure seeing Steph Curry's mom during March Madness, or Jordan Love's girlfriend and mom in the nosebleeds, or Aidan Hutchinson's parents for some reason. It's a business and they are trying to sell the most well rounded product they can.

It was announced that Taylor's presence this year has been worth over $300 million to the Chiefs/NFL. Ratings for the Chiefs non Peacock playoff games have also broken records. That's a nice payoff for a pretty small investment, complainer be damned.

Personally I think Taylor Swift is a sweetheart and I think it's cool that her power has brought a lot of young ladies to the sport, even if it is only to see her for a few seconds at a time.

I don't watch any pregame shows because I don't care about opinions or human interest stuff. It's pretty easy to do.
Nobody has mastered the art of extracting money like the NFL.

The departed Hunter S. Thompson, who shot himself in 2005 at the age of 67, leaving behind his wife, his son, and a suicide note titled "Football Season is Over" wrote about Las Vegas "no longer has the charm of motorcycle gangs, fringe gamblers, and desert drifters. It's the corporate zenith of mass consumerism run amok." He added "The Super Bowl is a TV commercial extravaganza, retail ball set up in the parking lots where the game is just one component"

If you told me about a year ago what would be in store for us diehard fans this year I wouldn't have believed it. Now I do.
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-11-2024, 07:50 AM   #2703
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I'll NEVER forget watching that Steelers game in 2018. I knew we really had something. I couldn't have fathomed a run like this though.
That first 4 games to open the 18 season blew my mind. It wasn't hard to see that Pat was damned near perfect and pretty much came out of the NFL womb unbeatable. He had every skill you'd want your QB to have and was clearly among the elite in each of them. In his first year.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2024, 07:50 AM   #2704
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief View Post
**** the Chiefs

You pillow biters were so much more relatable when you were lovable losers before the Mahomes era, now you're just as in insufferable as the Patriots were for 20 years, entitled ass crying babies.

Now you're a bunch of cocky self centered assholes who should die in an AIDS fire while drinking antifreeze.

Hope each and every one of you dies of cancer in the coming years...this place is like a ****ing morgue these days anyways.

Forums went extinct like 20 years ago you old over the hill has beens

You're a bunch of racist inbred bundle of stickss who live in the middle of ****ing nowhere who have nothing better to do than jack each other off because your futbaw team is good.

**** every one of you here. Little bitches or should I say fat obese bitches who have nothing going on in life and have to worship a football team for self-esteem related issues.

**** YOU

Go Niners
Show me on this Mahomes doll where the Chiefs touched you
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2024, 07:59 AM   #2705
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Show me on this Mahomes doll where the Chiefs touched you
The miserable person trying to convince themselves how all the fun and happiness being had by the other side isn't actually any good at all.

I AM BECOME PATS-FAN - ENJOY-ER OF YOUR MISERY AND DRINKER OF YOUR TEARS.

We need this guy around. I'ma have to do a Pinhead meme with Mahomes as a cenobyte in front of a bunch of tied up AFCW fans...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:03 AM   #2706
Cheat Death

Proud Pat's fan here!
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:07 AM   #2707
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
Is this xfactors account?
Don't think they get the Internet in prison

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:08 AM   #2708
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTB1974 View Post
Honest question. Does all the attention Taylor Swift getting annoy Chiefs fans as much as it does non Chiefs fans? It's turning into a circus and it has nothing to do with a Football game that is about to be played. She's not going to be a factor in what team wins or loses this game.
No, quit being a bitch. And you're fooling yourself if she doesn't motivate Kelce

kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:09 AM   #2709
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
Don't think they get the Internet in prison

There's a guy on a regularly pirated Good Morning Football youtube stream claiming to be X-Factor. The people there seem to think he is.

While unlikely it is possible depending on where he throws his cot...
Old 02-11-2024, 08:11 AM   #2710
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
No, quit being a bitch. And you're fooling yourself if she doesn't motivate Kelce

It annoyed the shit out of me until I realized it pulled absolute hate out of non-Chiefs fans.

Now I love it. I probably haven't listened to 30 seconds of her music but I might have to make a "Donald Trump making out with Taylor Swift in front of 3 SB trophies" pic, blow it up into a poster, and hang that shit in my office.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:12 AM   #2711
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTB1974 View Post
Honest question. Does all the attention Taylor Swift getting annoy Chiefs fans as much as it does non Chiefs fans? It's turning into a circus and it has nothing to do with a Football game that is about to be played. She's not going to be a factor in what team wins or loses this game.
Nope. It has no effect on my life in the least bit. If they're happy together, then I'm happy for them. The fanfare is just what happens with power couples
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 08:15 AM   #2712
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Nope. It has no effect on my life in the least bit. If they're happy together, then I'm happy for them. The fanfare is just what happens with power couples
I do enjoy the absolute hate it seems to pull out of rival fans. It's a cherry on top.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:23 AM   #2713
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I do enjoy the absolute hate it seems to pull out of rival fans. It's a cherry on top.
Crazy thing is, if she were dating someone from a loser team like Allen or Burrow, those same rival fans would out swift the swifties.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:27 AM   #2714
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
When it is announced during my K-State MBB game last night that, “Taylor Swift has officially arrived in Las Vegas after a long day of travel”, on a network not even hosting the SB, shit is out of hand.

I’m tuning in to watch sports, not Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight.

That being said, celebrities have always been a part of the SB experience, so today is an expected free pass.
That's a bit weird. But it is a TMZ culture and everyone wants to be the one with the scoop. Like all of the moms racing each other to post on Facebook when school is cancelled for snow.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 02-11-2024, 08:29 AM   #2715
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I was there. You know you've got something when STEELERS fans, after watching a loss, were humbled by what they saw and admitted to us that Patrick looks special.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.