Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:05 AM   #2701
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
It'll be interesting to find out the extent of Kevin's injury. Judging by his reaction when he tried to throw the ball on the sideline, it looked much worse than a sprain. I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a holiday inn express one time.
Yes, it WILL be very interesting. I would imagine this will be a major topic going into the weekend, and possibly beyond.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:17 AM   #2702
Starter

How many draft picks are we gonna take away for not reporting this on the injury report?
TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.TheGreatCassholio is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:24 AM   #2703
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
I feel like this was me in like 2012. Diehard for Chiefs, Royals, and Mizzou. Pioli was dreadful and SAVE OUR CHIEFS was in full force. The Royals always had a 'future', but it never materialized and seemed to always be investing in the farm. And Mizzou, well Pinkel was always seemingly right at the line of getting us a Big 12 Championship, but alas it was never in the cards.

Genuinely, be proud of yourself that you are a real fan. I'd tell you to join us for the Red and Gold, but I know your heart wouldn't be in it.

I think most of us here can say genuinely with the Chiefs' 2 rings, and the Royals winning it all in 15 (and a run in 14 I'll never forget), I like to think that it means so much more when you've been through the ringer.

I always used to compare KC sports fans like myself akin to the biblical Israelites, wandering through the Desert for 40 years, denied and delayed entry to the promised land.

But we're in the promised land now, and let me tell you man, it was DEFINITELY worth wandering the desert.

This is spot-on.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 08:24 AM   #2704

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:28 AM   #2705
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't **** it up but then he did proceeded to **** that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the **** is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
too much skyline chili, it's rotted your brain
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 08:35 AM   #2706
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Quote:
After the game Bengals coach Zac Taylor told the media afterward that it "looked like" Burrow sprained his wrist. Taylor said he was unaware of any previous injury. He did not comment or speculate on if it's a long-term injury.
https://sports.yahoo.com/bengals-qb-...022630601.html

tsk tsk
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:38 AM   #2707
Supporter

Unaware about the most important wrist on the most important player of his team.

Suuuuuure.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:53 AM   #2708
I'll be back.

Quote:
they lost their QB, they're gonna lose their season and they're gonna lose draft picks

bengals gonna bengal
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:54 AM   #2709
Prestige Worldwide

I would like to call them cheaters.....but Dumbasses keep coming to mind.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:55 AM   #2710
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Once again i find myself sitting here wondering why i continue to be a Cincinnati are sports fan. A baseball team that hasn't won a playoff series since '95. A football team that shows a spark of success every few years then loses every single SB they've been in and a college basketball team with a coach that has wasted more talent that any 3 other coaches combined, who only won 1 championship because he had so much talent that he couldn't **** it up but then he did proceeded to **** that up a couple years later when he took an undefeated team to the final 4 and shit all over himself. Meanwhile, all the "rivals" of said area sports team are able to have extended periods of success with multiple championships.

So i'm gonna open up the floor. Please give me some ideas on what the **** is wrong with my brain that i continue to support the teams in this area when they do nothing but shit all over themselves and proceed to fall all over each other due to the massive amount of runny, smelly shit they've just produced.

Ready.
Aim.
Fire!
Hey man, been there done that.

I was born in 83, so I don't remember the Royals WS and barely remember the KU 88 Ship.

After Roy shitting the bed and Self getting punked in 05,06,07, I was thinking KU was cursed. 08 legitimately changed my life. Basketball became fun again.

I knew the Chiefs were cursed FFS they were bad save 2 seasons of disappointement with a mercinary SF castoff. Then we were really good under Vermiel and won *checks notes* 0.00 playoff games...****.

Then the decade of darkness. I should have checked out far more than I did while the franchise was finding new and creative ways to be the worst ****ing fan experience possible.

Then we got Reid and and got respectable again. After the Andrew Luck (the concussion game) dog**** implosion I had to check out for a bit. I was barely paying attention to the Triplett game (**** that mother****er with a D9 Cat).

Then Mahomes happened and changed my fandom.

Just read some threads here from 2014, and we've all been there. Just check out for a bit if need be. Fandom is weird. I'm a pretty normal well adjusted dude. Run a business, have a good family, I'm pretty damned happy in life. But the Bowl win in 20 (and the KU win in 08) legitimately changed my life. I can't explain why it means what it means to my life. But it does.

Just hang tight, everybody on the board has been there. At least you won playoff games in the last 25 years, and UK isn't a post season dud.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 09:16 AM   #2711

I'm guessing everybody is joking, but pretty sure there is no history of the NFL taking away draft picks because of injury reports. Just fines of the team and coach that I can remember.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 09:22 AM   #2712
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
I'm guessing everybody is joking, but pretty sure there is no history of the NFL taking away draft picks because of injury reports. Just fines of the team and coach that I can remember.
This comes from Schefter's X post:

Quote:
The NFL routinely looks into matters of compliance with the Injury Report policy, and will do so in this instance as well. Teams can be fined or even potentially lose a draft pick.
I don't know if it's ever been done though.
Old 11-17-2023, 09:43 AM   #2713
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

This is spot-on.
I'm not gonna lie, It feels great not having to use that analogy anymore. Welcome to the Land of Milk and Honey!

Last edited by kcgreene; 11-17-2023 at 09:50 AM..
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:01 AM   #2714
Mahomes Fanboi

Just saw this on facebook. giggle

Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:02 AM   #2715
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
This comes from Schefter's X post:

I don't know if it's ever been done though.
I'm guessing it's like the rule where a ref can just award points to a team, it's in the books but never used.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.