Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-07-2014, 06:14 PM  
Bolton gonna knock you out

What strains of weed are you currently smoking?

Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 02:56 PM   #2701
MER

Would #2
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 03:25 PM   #2702
Supporter

Gelato #33 for Sativa and KC Kush for Indica. The KC Kush makes me sleep like a baby, just a few puffs before bed and I am out.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-22-2023, 03:47 PM   #2703
Supporter

Blueberry Clementine for and Triple Burger. Yummy
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-22-2023, 03:54 PM   #2704
Needs more middle fingers

Picked up the new Jeeter Christmas Bell promo last night.

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 03:55 PM   #2705
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Where you been shopping lately bro? All my money has been going to The Flowery. They have the best flower I’ve gotten in the program.
I'm still mostly going to cura leaf, but müv has had some good deals lately. I had such a huge stash that I haven't been in about a month, but I'm about ready to go on a Christmas shopping spree though
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2023, 04:45 PM   #2706
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
That's a CBD store. Not an actual dispensary. You're buying delta gummies..
What's the difference? It came up on my search for dispensary that was close to me.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-22-2023, 04:58 PM   #2707
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
What's the difference? It came up on my search for dispensary that was close to me.
Having used both along with HHC, just about everything, especially in a non legal THC state…

But I’ve lost a brother and nephew to accidental fentanyl OD from laced substances so unless you can find a tried and true local source for the real stuff or have the ability to drive to a legal state, I’d continue using CBD.

Where are you located?
Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.
Old 12-22-2023, 05:16 PM   #2708
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan View Post
Having used both along with HHC, just about everything, especially in a non legal THC state…

But I’ve lost a brother and nephew to accidental fentanyl OD from laced substances so unless you can find a tried and true local source for the real stuff or have the ability to drive to a legal state, I’d continue using CBD.

Where are you located?
Missouri... I won't smoke due to health issues. I just did a Google search and this place came up. I thought it was strange that there were no cannisters of flower or buds. The Delta 9 Gummies give a pretty good buzz.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-22-2023, 05:22 PM   #2709
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Don't feel bad though, there's a trend going on these days where they try to market CBD products as if they were THC products. The packaging is purposely designed to give the impression that you're purchasing actual marijuana product.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 05:29 PM   #2710
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Not even remotely close to the same thing.

Don't feel bad though, there's a trend going on these days where they try to market CBD products as if they were THC products. The packaging is purposely designed to give the impression that you're purchasing actual marijuana product.
okay, tell me I'm a sucker without actually saying I'm a sucker.

There's a place in Westport that really looks like a real pot shop. I'll have to walk over some time and check it out.
Old 12-22-2023, 05:31 PM   #2711
MER

Tell us name, we tell you what to buy?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 05:35 PM   #2712
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Tell us name, we tell you what to buy?
So, Delta 9 has no THC? What causes the buzz? The thought that I'm getting high?
Old 12-22-2023, 05:40 PM   #2713
MER

Quote:
So, Delta 9 has no THC? What causes the buzz? The thought that I'm getting high?
Its extracted from hemp.
Hemp is cannabis with less than .3% thc.
Still, it's weed.
Don't let anyone tell you that what you're feeling isn't what you're feeling.

But holy shit is there better stuff for you. 💚
Old 12-22-2023, 06:29 PM   #2714
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Its extracted from hemp.
Hemp is cannabis with less than .3% thc.
Still, it's weed.
Don't let anyone tell you that what you're feeling isn't what you're feeling.

But holy shit is there better stuff for you. 💚
It seems rather expensive for what I'm getting; like paying premium beer prices for Coors Light or similar.
Old 12-22-2023, 06:31 PM   #2715
MER

Quote:
It seems rather expensive for what I'm getting; like paying premium beer prices for Coors Light or similar.
Truth.
They prey on the fact that something is preventing You from going into a dispensary.