Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 09:22 PM   #2701
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I would guess his profile says "Prepare to be disappointed. Swipe left. You're probably going to hate me anyway."
Nobody reads those bios and mine is usually something obviously not serious.

Like right now, I say I don't Text dick pics, I Polaroid then and then mail them.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 09:36 PM   #2702
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
I would guess his profile says "Prepare to be disappointed. Swipe left. You're probably going to hate me anyway."

Heh. Yep.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:58 AM   #2703
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Ouch. You need better pics bro. Ever have someone take your pic who knows what the f@&$ they are doing? Got to give your best shot.

Yoda would dance around you and quote you the f@&$ up over your excuses regarding the opposite sex.
I look no better with professional photography than I do with a pic taken by a jerkoff off the street with a DSLR.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 01:06 AM   #2704
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Damn, $750 to rent a house? It's $850 at the absolute minimum to rent an apartment where I am.

That's bullshit.
Depending on the areas of the city you can get apartments for 350-400 and houses for 600. I would not want to live in them. But they are there.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-22-2015, 01:09 AM   #2705
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Clay, if you are athletic at all.. I suggest kccrew.com coed sports league. Meet lots of single women there and expand people you know.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 05-22-2015, 01:12 AM   #2706
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Clay, if you are athletic at all.. I suggest kccrew.com coed sports league. Meet lots of single women there and expand people you know.
Do the women carry signs that say "SINGLE MOTHER" or "STD FREE?"
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 01:14 AM   #2707
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Do the women carry signs that say "SINGLE MOTHER" or "STD FREE?"
Single mothers generally don't have time to play coed softball. C'mon now.

Old 05-22-2015, 01:18 AM   #2708
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Single mothers generally don't have time to play coed softball. C'mon now.
You're missing the point. I see no reason to attempt to pursue women I don't have prior intel on.

Let me know if there are any singles clubs for atheists, though.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 01:19 AM   #2709
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
You're missing the point. I see no reason to attempt to pursue women I don't have prior intel on.

http://reddit.com/atheists

Old 05-22-2015, 01:23 AM   #2710
I'll be back.

Quote:
And I'm sure all of those women are under 175 pounds.

Old 05-22-2015, 01:27 AM   #2711
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
And I'm sure all of those women are under 175 pounds.
You never know man.

Old 05-22-2015, 07:39 AM   #2712
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:

It's kind of amazing how many people around here are Christian just because it seems to be the socially acceptable thing to be. It's like no one thinks for themselves. I'd find another word to use instead of Atheist. Whenever you say that, people look at you like you worship Satan or something. Uh..hello...atheist means I don't believe in any of that.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-22-2015, 08:02 AM   #2713
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Sounds like the other guy will win unless you make a move.
Aaaaaand you were exactly right.

Old 05-22-2015, 09:36 AM   #2714
Starter

Quote:
So you completely rule out any woman that you didn't meet online simply because you know nothing about them? Isn't that kind of the point - talk to them, get to know them?

Even if they aren't date material, they could lead to something else. One of the best things I did was to stop looking at women as targets and just get to know them. Women actually make great friends if there is no expectation of anything.
DiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDiaperBoy27 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Old 05-22-2015, 12:35 PM   #2715
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Aaaaaand you were exactly right.
He will hit it and quit it my friend
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread