Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:55 PM   #2686
In my youth i pray to keep

I'm about 10 days away from being with this gal for 6 months.

That's a long time for me.
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:55 PM   #2687
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
You're exactly right.... It's all in your head.

Just think! In your state alone there are over a 1000 women who are wondering why they can't meet a guy like you. She could be one of those girls you're avoiding.
Psh. Have you even heard of Tinder bruh?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 05:58 PM   #2688
I'll be back.

Quote:
You're exactly right.... It's all in your head.
I disagree entirely...out of maybe 20 women at a bar I might go to, probably at least half are religious or have a kid or smoke or have an STD or god knows what else. Shit how many live with their parents, are unemployed or have never even seen Star Wars?

I play the percentages.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:21 PM   #2689
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
I disagree entirely...out of maybe 20 women at a bar I might go to, probably at least half are religious or have a kid or smoke or have an STD or god knows what else. Shit how many live with their parents, are unemployed or have never even seen Star Wars?

I play the percentages.
You either see the glass half full or half empty. Now we now how you see it.

Change that input and some radical things will happen to you!
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:26 PM   #2690
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Psh. Have you even heard of Tinder bruh?
Yes, been there done that lol. Along with POF & Okcupid. It's like stealing candy from a baby.

I've got a problem with women like you guys it's just the opposite. To many women to choose from can mess with your head. Long story but just think about it.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:30 PM   #2691
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Yes, been there done that lol. Along with POF & Okcupid. It's like stealing candy from a baby.

I've got a problem with women like you guys it's just the opposite. To many women to choose from can mess with your head. Long story but just think about it.
Hung out with my old roommate this past weekend. I think I'm better looking than him overall, but he's still in shape and is 6'4 probably under two bills.. I'm 6'0 and 220lbs.

He got right swiped with at least half a dozen Tinderellas in the span of three days.

Me, with a headstart? 0.

You're assuming there are "options"..
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:30 PM   #2692
I'll be back.

Quote:
You either see the glass half full or half empty. Now we now how you see it.

Change that input and some radical things will happen to you!
I simply choose the glasses that are half full, my friend.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:55 PM   #2693
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Well when you put it in that perspective. I would have fun going out with these guys. I could encourage them to walk up to different chics all night and let the comedy ensue.

How's your current "luv" interest going? Still going?
Six months on Tuesday.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:40 PM   #2694
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Hung out with my old roommate this past weekend. I think I'm better looking than him overall, but he's still in shape and is 6'4 probably under two bills.. I'm 6'0 and 220lbs.

He got right swiped with at least half a dozen Tinderellas in the span of three days.

Me, with a headstart? 0.

You're assuming there are "options"..
Ouch. You need better pics bro. Ever have someone take your pic who knows what the f@&$ they are doing? Got to give your best shot.

Yoda would dance around you and quote you the f@&$ up over your excuses regarding the opposite sex.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:44 PM   #2695
Consuming CP souls

Eureka, how many side pieces do you have?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:48 PM   #2696
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Six months on Tuesday.
Awesome! Hey you really took steps to improve yourself physically and that has spread to other parts of your life. I'm just some stranger saying right on!

You should be spitting more advice in this thread.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:51 PM   #2697
I'll be back.

Quote:
Luv's advice: have a vagina.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:53 PM   #2698

Quote:
Ouch. You need better pics bro. Ever have someone take your pic who knows what the f@&$ they are doing? Got to give your best shot.

Yoda would dance around you and quote you the f@&$ up over your excuses regarding the opposite sex.
I would guess his profile says "Prepare to be disappointed. Swipe left. You're probably going to hate me anyway."
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 09:03 PM   #2699
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Eureka, how many side pieces do you have?
None I'm really interested in. I've been more of a quality not quantity thing lately. Chemistry and all. My story is I had two long relationships in my 20's and now in my early 30's I've been single for a bit by choice but I want to find the right woman like any other single guy.

Old 05-21-2015, 09:20 PM   #2700
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Awesome! Hey you really took steps to improve yourself physically and that has spread to other parts of your life. I'm just some stranger saying right on!

I tend to come across as "rubbing it in", so I browse. Plus, it was just dumb luck. I sent a guy a message on OKC, we chatted a bit, texted, and set up a date. It's completely on him that it's worked out. He's pretty amazing to have put up with me.

My main advice is, while not "settling", don't expect perfection. Sometimes there's a diamond in the rough.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread