Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:31 PM   #2686
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I don't know, how about a good, dependable player? An asset to the offense?

I think this tendency to want to set specific stat lines or player comps and claim anything else is a bust is ****ing stupid, but that's me.
Well...we need some sort of way to quantify his contributions.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:46 PM   #2687
Andy Reid Supporter

Jeremy Maclin is what I want him to be. He’s never gonna be a huge star, but a good ass receiver.

Sub 700-800 yards and 5-6 TD’s kinda stats is what is ideal for me
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 01:02 PM   #2688
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Jeremy Maclin is what I want him to be. He’s never gonna be a huge star, but a good ass receiver.

Sub 700-800 yards and 5-6 TD’s kinda stats is what is ideal for me
Maclin averaged over 1,000 yards/season for 5 seasons from 22 through 26 yrs old.

Folks, he ain't gonna be Maclin and if he is, that's a DAMN good receiver.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 01:06 PM   #2689
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Maclin averaged over 1,000 yards/season for 5 seasons from 22 through 26 yrs old.

Folks, he ain't gonna be Maclin and if he is, that's a DAMN good receiver.
Bit misleading of a stat. He only broke 1,000 yards 1 time in that span, and 900 twice (including the 1,000 yard season).
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 01:40 PM   #2690
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Gotta respect a rookie who knows the opponent's defensive scheme so well that he overrules an NFL HOF coach and deliberately lines up on the wrong side of the formation, knowing that it'll end up being a sure-fire TD.

It's on par with some of Frank Clark's elite coverage skills.
. You’re on fire today.

Quote:
Nagy grabbing him by the chest on the sideline -- "You were in the wrong !@#$ing formation!"

I know we were!!"

Mahomes is a magician, man.
I can’t wrap my head around he processing speed required for such a thing. Most brain shortcuts would automatically default to “shit is ****ed. Read #2”.

Not Mahomes. In the ****ing .20 of a second Skyy is in motion Mahomes says

“Shits ****ed.

Ok I’ve accounted for anything the secondary guys can do to stop it and I like it.

What are the chances Moore catches this noise. It’s 3rd down after all.

Surely this mother****er is going to run the right play. Wrong formation and all.

Yep.”

“Hike”

That is incredible.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 01:56 PM   #2691

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Bit misleading of a stat. He only broke 1,000 yards 1 time in that span, and 900 twice (including the 1,000 yard season).
Twice in that span.

There's very little 'misleading' about a guy averaging 1,000 yards/yr over 5 years.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 02:02 PM   #2692
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Twice in that span.

There's very little 'misleading' about a guy averaging 1,000 yards/yr over 5 years.
You said age 22 to 26 which would include his entire career on the Eagles, prior to his 2nd 1,000 yard season on the Chiefs at age 27.

He averaged 863 yards from 22 to 25 and then had an extreme outlier of a season as you'll ever see when out of nowhere he had 1,300.

He had 2 years of 1,000 yards in an 8 year career. Trying to act like he averaged 1,000 yards over any span other than those 2 years when he was pretty much an 800 yard receiver for his career is very ****ing misleading. You are trying to make it sound like he was as productive as Travis Kelce.

Last edited by jd1020; 02-15-2023 at 02:11 PM..
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 02:04 PM   #2693
Veteran

I reckon I've been as big of a Moore stan here as it gets, and I DID say I thought issues were mental rather than physical. But damn that is both funny and kinda not. I DO think he'll get more of it down next year but...hmm.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-15-2023, 02:11 PM   #2694
Banned!

Quote:
I'm not exactly an unbiased source. I didn't like the type of player, didn't care for the player himself IF you're after that type of player, wasn't terribly impressed by his performance and think his role was almost completely fungible.

So obviously I've had him on my 'let walk' list for some time.

But the Chiefs seem to be fond of retaining guys who make an effort to stay and seem to be appreciated in the lockeroom. Especially after a title. I don't think it worked even a little bit with Sammy, but they may go back to that well.

I just think we saw how badly we need another dynamic playmaker out wide in the first half of that game. The Eagles were forcing us underneath and over the middle and doing so with ease. Now unfortunately for them, Patrick Mahomes is a living god and played like it. But I sure would like to open up more of the field. And as I said LAST offseason, the way to do that is by adding complementary speed, IMO. I think MVS is 1/2 of that equation and the other half is someone else who can get deep and challenge the field. Maybe that's Toney with Moore pressuring NCBs and Ss with shorter routes.

But I just worry about ever trusting Toney's health.

But yeah, I just don't see any real utility in retaining JJSS at this point.
Agreed, especially at a higher cost.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 02:12 PM   #2695

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
You said age 22 to 26 which would include his entire career prior to his 2nd 1,000 yard season on the Chiefs at age 27.

He averaged 863 yards from 22 to 25 and then had an extreme outlier of a season as you'll ever see when out of nowhere he had 1,300.

He had 2 years of 1,000 yards in an 8 year career. Trying to act like he averaged 1,000 yards over any span other than those 2 years when he was pretty much an 800 yard receiver for his career is very ****ing misleading. You are trying to make it sound like he was as productive as Travis Kelce.
22-27; fine - His peak years are pretty clearly defined and during that peak he average 1,000 yards/season.

5 seasons is longer than the average NFL player; it's a plenty ample sample size. And over that 5 season (6 year) stretch, he averaged 1,000 yards. That's just the math of it and that's all I said. You want to argue semantics, you're welcome to do so.

If Maclin's your bar - good luck.
Old 02-15-2023, 02:16 PM   #2696
In Search of a Life

Quote:
If Maclin's your bar - good luck.
Nope. As soon as he was drafted I pegged him as a poor mans Welker or maybe a low end Edelman.

The whole offseason it was nothing but we need a WR that can get open. Well, we got a receiver who was elite at getting open off the line. He primarily ran short routes. IMO, the routes he ran/runs are the most indefensible routes in football. Short quick hitter routes with room for YAC that are just a free 7+ yards every time.

I dont think he'll ever get enough targets to put up the kind of numbers as Welker because Mahomes is a completely different QB than Brady and those types of throws were Brady's bread and butter. But I see no reason that Moore couldn't get you 700 easy yards and a handful of TDs, especially if JuJu isn't in the picture and he's taking over JuJu's role.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 02:17 PM   #2697
In Search of a Life

Just need him to figure out where to line up.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 02:21 PM   #2698
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Well...we need some sort of way to quantify his contributions.
Why?

Watson got a shitload of snaps this year and everybody's defense was "he's good as a blocker". If that's all we need out of our backup WR's, what's the ****ing problem with Moore?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 02:23 PM   #2699

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Just need him to figure out where to line up.
Baby steps.

First - line up in the right spot 20 games into the season.

Second - displace Justin Watson on the depth chart.

Third - Hall of Fame
Old 02-15-2023, 02:26 PM   #2700
MVP

Quote:
Baby steps.

First - line up in the right spot 20 games into the season.

Second - displace Justin Watson on the depth chart.

Third - Hall of Fame
He was at step 3 the moment the Chiefs selected him.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.