Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:15 PM   #256
sorta mod-ish

It's just not a good reflection when Mecole, who's had those problems his entire tenure here, is showing you where to line up correctly.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #257
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
You really can't be doing that in games, even if Skyy Moore got a Super Bowl TD doing stuff like that.
All 3 of those guys(Ross/Toney/Moore) have lined up incorrectly.

They have all been in the system for at least 2 years. You cant learn your part of the playbook in 2 years? Time to go. Maybe you'll put more effort into learning the playbook at the next stop.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:24 PM   #258
MVP

Very surprising news!

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
JuJu

Worthy & Hardman for KR & PR

Kelce, Rice, and JuJu over the middle, plus Brown, Worthy, Watson, & Hardman to stretch the field. Ross to the practice team as first man up, let Toney and Moore go.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #259
Pedantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Very surprising news!

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
JuJu

Kelce, Rice, and JuJu over the middle, plus Brown, Worthy, Watson, & Hardman to stretch the field. Ross to the practice team as first man up, let Toney and Moore go.
Worthy isn’t returning kicks unless it’s an emergency.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:31 PM   #260
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Very surprising news!

Rice
Brown
Worthy
Watson
Hardman
JuJu

I think they are going to keep 7 WRs and I have a funny feeling the 7th WR is going to be Toney. This place will go nuclear if that happens.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:32 PM   #261
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
I think they are going to keep 7 WRs and I have a funny feeling the 7th WR is going to be Toney. This place will go nuclear if that happens.
Rather Toney than Moore.

But my guess is that Moore is who sticks.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:35 PM   #262
In Search of a Life

I mean, the chiefs signed mecole AFTER they signed Hollywood and worthy. I don’t think they do that if the goal was to cut him. He gives us a unique horizontal stretch weapon and can be fine if relegated to a smaller role, and he can take PR duties. You can stash and develop remigio and LRZ on practice squad as a potential future return option
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:37 PM   #263
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Rather Toney than Moore.

I think Toney or LRZ had a potential shot except Steele has been lighting it up. The chiefs seemed interested in testing these guys out as a flex wr/rb. Maybe they still plan on keeping Toney for this purpose which would be more of a flex option
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:41 PM   #264
MVP

Quote:
Might just be the case. Toney could replace Worthy on returns per the above posters concern, but it's hard to ignore how terrible he was last year after being paired with the #1 QB of all time. I'd be happy to see Ross get that 7th WR spot.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 04:09 PM   #265
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Rather Toney than Moore.

Agreed on both accounts.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 04:21 PM   #266
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Bet.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:22 PM   #267
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by FANATIC View Post
Of course. Those pathetic numbers were all on the Qbs. Silly me. LOL

Lol, another Danny Dimes fan, eh? Have at it.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:26 PM   #268
Veteran

Juju has the plasma knee injection guy on retainer
poolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipoolboy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 04:27 PM   #269
The man you could post like.

Quote:
If that's the one they keep I'm cool with it. As maddeningly frustrating as he is he still has apparent talent. Can't say that for the other bumpkins at the bottom.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:29 PM   #270
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I wonder if the NFL was/is slow-playing the Rice suspend/don't-suspend deal to put the Chiefs in an even tougher situation? Have the NFL at least explained what the hold-up is so they can decide?
Most pundits seem to agree that he won’t be suspended this year because of the type of charges against him. Had it been domestic violence, or something along those lines, he would have been more likely to be suspended this season. With his current charges, the NFL is likely going to wait for the criminal proceedings to play out before making a decision on a suspension. Allegedly, that’s not going to happen anytime soon. I hope the pundits are right.

I really like this move. Juju should be ready to play in the first regular season game.

Last edited by T-post Tom; Today at 04:36 PM..
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.