Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-03-2023, 08:32 AM  
MVP

College Football: The Colorado Buffalos

Last edited by DenverChief; 11-05-2023 at 10:04 AM..
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 08:20 AM   #256
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
And he'll have to recruit a QB instead of just bustin one outta his dick too.

So maybe you're right.

That's some funny ass shit.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-14-2023, 08:21 AM   #257
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Maybe Stanford listened to prime's little blurb at halftime and they knew it was their time!

He's SUCH a good coach he coached the other team into beating him after being up 29-0 at half.
People have been here for decades and this is the first time I've ever seen the Denverodo Broncoloes ever mentioned. I imagine we won't hear much again after this embarrassing loss
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 08:39 AM   #258
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
I tried to warn people. Deion dominated the lousy SWAC because he had superior talent. He lost both Celebration Bowls because he had to coach against veteran guys who had time to prepare.

He is not a good coach yet. TCU wasn't a good win. Neither was Nebraska. People got fooled. This loss should have happened against Colorado State.

Stanford was complete trash. Neon Deion went dim.
They are when the team won 1 game last year (in OT much less) and your average loss is by 4+ touchdowns.

Just because the media hypes it up beyond reason doesn't make what he's done in a matter of half a season any less meaningful... being bowl eligible would have been a huge accomplishment.

Watching the highlights, unless I missed the reason they went for 2 up 20-0, that plus waltzing into the end zone on the next TD, plus trying that long FG before half perhaps woke up Stanford.... not that going for more points on the FG is a big deal, but they seemed pretty damn cocky towards the end of the first half and wanted everyone to know it.

Yeah, maybe don't do that next time.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 08:55 AM   #259
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
They are when the team won 1 game last year (in OT much less) and your average loss is by 4+ touchdowns.

Just because the media hypes it up beyond reason doesn't make what he's done in a matter of half a season any less meaningful... being bowl eligible would have been a huge accomplishment.

Watching the highlights, unless I missed the reason they went for 2 up 20-0, that plus waltzing into the end zone on the next TD, plus trying that long FG before half perhaps woke up Stanford.... not that going for more points on the FG is a big deal, but they seemed pretty damn cocky towards the end of the first half and wanted everyone to know it.

Yeah, maybe don't do that next time.
They have an amazing offense and that's it. They are a poorly coached team overall. 17 penalties against Stanford 17!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 09:30 AM
DenverChief
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
Old 10-14-2023, 09:37 AM   #260
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Shitdeur was posting hus merchandise mid game

https://twitter.com/MikeyOver1/statu...Ew06PwceQ&s=19
Not a good look. Especially since they got beat.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 09:39 AM   #261
Court Jester

The official college team of donkey fans. I can’t say I hate them, but I can’t say I don’t appreciate more misery for the donk faithful.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 09:40 AM   #262
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
They might dominate if Deion figures out a game has two halves. And he'll have to recruit a QB instead of just bustin one outta his dick too.

So maybe you're right.
He'll be gone after his kid moves on.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 09:44 AM   #263
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
Thank you. That’s what miffs me more than anything. This is a 360 degree turn around from last year and a 20 year trend of shitty football. They get a little success and everyone hates them like they have been Bill Bellicheking the PAC-12 for the last 20’years.
When you bring in Da Baby to talk about overcoming adversity, you're going to catch some shit, and rightfully so.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 09:48 AM   #264
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Thank you. That’s what miffs me more than anything. This is a 360 degree turn around from last year and a 20 year trend of shitty football. They get a little success and everyone hates them like they have been Bill Bellicheking the PAC-12 for the last 20’years.
I guess a lot of people love to watch/listen to sports media constantly, hate what they're watching/listening to, and then project that onto whatever the media was hyping.

Obviously, Sanders isn't blameless in that as he was apparently constantly on TV and what not, but it worked on some level since the team's no longer a doormat.

And I'm sure he knew he didn't have the horses to compete with the ranked teams of the conference and that there would be stuff like last night, regardless of what he was telling the media.... you don't just wave a magic wand and make kids play at an elite level every week or even every half.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 09:49 AM
DenverChief
Old 10-14-2023, 09:55 AM
DenverChief
Old 10-14-2023, 10:52 AM   #265
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Damn, missed that one too. Now I have to try and find a replay.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 11:35 AM   #266
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Stanford is complete trash. They had one win, and it came against Hawaii. They actuality lost at home against Sac St. LOLOLOLOL
Sacramento State is a good FCS team but no P5 team should lose to a FCS school.

Just shows how embarrassing the loss was.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 11:41 AM   #267
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
That’s like saying the official college team of the Chiefs is KU. There is more than one college football team in this state
Yeah, um, the Chiefs play in Missouri.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 11:50 AM   #268
Supporter

Woof. That's ugly. Stanford is truly horrible. But Colorado ****ed around and found out.

RE: Prime. I have a lot of respect for Prime. I don't think I'd like to be around him, I'm not sure I'd send my kid to him, but I gotta respect him.

He's definitely grinding. I figured he'd just be here for the press conference, but he's doing the work. And I'll always appreciate that. I also appreciate candor, which he has.

The reality is that (other than maybe Stanford) CU was the worst head coaching position available, and he took it to bet on himself. That place was FUUUUUUUUUCKED.
Media blew everything all out of proportion, but given what he took over, he's doing OK. He's got a long slog to get anywhere, and unless he becomes Nick Saban, the media and haters will probably wreck him. But he's doing his thing his way, and I gotta tip my cap. It's a rarity in college football.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 12:06 PM   #269
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Woof. That's ugly. Stanford is truly horrible. But Colorado ****ed around and found out.

RE: Prime. I have a lot of respect for Prime. I don't think I'd like to be around him, I'm not sure I'd send my kid to him, but I gotta respect him.

He's definitely grinding. I figured he'd just be here for the press conference, but he's doing the work. And I'll always appreciate that. I also appreciate candor, which he has.

The reality is that (other than maybe Stanford) CU was the worst head coaching position available, and he took it to bet on himself. That place was FUUUUUUUUUCKED.
Media blew everything all out of proportion, but given what he took over, he's doing OK. He's got a long slog to get anywhere, and unless he becomes Nick Saban, the media and haters will probably wreck him. But he's doing his thing his way, and I gotta tip my cap. It's a rarity in college football.

Well said.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2023, 01:19 PM
DenverChief
Old 10-14-2023, 01:20 PM
DenverChief
Old 10-14-2023, 01:50 PM   #270
I am Number Six

Quote:
So the Central Missouri Mules?
Who're about to be 6-1 on the season and leading Div II in scoring?

Yeah, I'll take that.

<-- proud UCM alumni
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan is too fat/Omaha.