Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2023, 10:01 AM  
In Search of a Life

Another top WR prospect working out with Mahomes today

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2023, 05:33 AM   #256
One4Mahomes

Why would the Chiefs take or trade up for a DE in Rd.1? At best they would be a rotational player. CO and George are the starters. I'm sure a vet will be added after the draft whether it's Dunlap or someone like that. We waste all that draft capital for a guy that plays 20 snaps/gm? Don't think so.

DL/WR/OT are the only Rd 1 options imo. Maybe TE if Kincaid drops.
Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.Bootlegged is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-21-2023, 05:34 AM   #257
Starter

Regardless, I'd absolutely stroke it if we take Kincaid somewhere between picks 18-24.
He'd be part of your receiver package immediately, not some fill in TE type battling the other TE's on the team.
flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-21-2023, 07:26 AM   #258
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchfree View Post
Regardless, I'd absolutely stroke it if we take Kincaid somewhere between picks 18-24.
He'd be part of your receiver package immediately, not some fill in TE type battling the other TE's on the team.
Kincaid would be on the field a lot.

Imagine Kelce/Kincaid attacking the middle.

Then add a vertical attack guy like Tyler Scott to play opposite MVS.

And Toney wherever.

Would be scary.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 10:50 AM   #259
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Kincaid would be on the field a lot.

Imagine Kelce/Kincaid attacking the middle.

Then add a vertical attack guy like Tyler Scott to play opposite MVS.

And Toney wherever.

Would be scary.
Kincaid athletically is top tier for a TE, but his back injury is a bit scary, he's a little short and he's never going to be an inline guy.

You'd probably be better off taking Mayer to be the true TE so Kelce can never lineup on the line again, cause he wouldn't have to anymore.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2023, 11:26 AM   #260
MVP

I'm seeing some lists that have Mayer as the overall #9 player so good luck getting that guy
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2023, 11:27 AM   #261
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I'm seeing some lists that have Mayer as the overall #9 player so good luck getting that guy
I don't for a second think he goes that high. Mayer is basically Jason Witten, he's going to be old reliable and move the chains and be a good blocker all that, he's just not dynamic.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2023, 11:28 AM   #262
MVP

I haven't spent much time looking at tight ends, just going off this

Quote:
Focal point of Notre Dame's offense last two years leading the team in receptions both years. Big target with large catch radius and good ability for shielding defenders from the catch point. Adequate to good blocking and decent get off can have him playing on the line or standing up. Not a separation guy unless its at the point of his cut, prefers to flip his hips over quick feet when breaking. Great knack for finding open space and will break off routes to get there. Route tree was predominately seam work, ins, and drag routes. Good size for college blocking but will probably be just okay at it at the next level. Lumbers when he runs, doesn't look pretty but produces results. Isn't the fastest but can get to his spot in time and fight after the catch. Strong against second level. Can pop guys or drag them for extra yards. Hip injury limited his playing time at the end of the season but didn't knock him out of any games.

Jason Witten is a hall of famer so I'd take that
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-21-2023, 11:31 AM   #263
Hockey Town

Quote:
I haven't spent much time looking at tight ends, just going off this

Jason Witten is a hall of famer so I'd take that
People just don't get enamored because he's not incredibly athletic.
Old 04-21-2023, 11:32 AM   #264
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
People just don't get enamored because he's not incredibly athletic.
As an Irish fan, I can confirm that. The dude is going to be good but he's not a Kelce type of TE. Would I love to have him? Sure but I'm just not about spending a 1st round pick on a TE.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2023, 11:53 AM   #265
In Search of a Life

I think Kelce has spoiled us.

Mayer could be Witten, but I also see a little Mark Andrews when I watch him, which would absolutely be a HR at 31.

He wouldn't be my first choice, but I would be pretty happy with that pick.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2023, 08:23 PM   #266
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-21-2023, 10:55 PM   #267
SuperBowl or bust

If we were to draft Zay Flowers, we may have the most underrated group of WRs in the NFL. Real talk.

Toney
Flowers
Skyy
MVS
Watson
Ross x2
James
ISM

That’s one of the best WR cores we’ve had in my lifetime. Especially when you factor in Kelce.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 10:57 PM   #268
Starter

Quote:
I haven't spent much time looking at tight ends
You're really missing out *bites lip*
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 08:42 AM   #269
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
If we were to draft Zay Flowers, we may have the most underrated group of WRs in the NFL. Real talk.

Toney
Flowers
Skyy
MVS
Watson
Ross x2
James
ISM

That’s one of the best WR cores we’ve had in my lifetime. Especially when you factor in Kelce.

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 09:19 AM   #270
MVP

Quote:
Well, you have to project the growth and trust your scouting and coaching. That is, after all, how we got here.

If you are basing your thought process on past production, then of course, no, it's not an impressive group.

But it's not like it's a bunch of 30 year old guys that haven't ever done squat, it's a young group that hasn't done much YET, but they're in years one, two, and in Toney's case, 3.

Ritchie, MVS, Watson are role players and insurance.

The Ross's are lottery tickets. If either hits, it's a big bonus, but you don't NEED either to hit.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote