Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-07-2016, 03:29 PM  

Child dies at Schlitterbahn in KCK

This is horrifying. Supposed to be a press conference soon with more details. Rumors seem to indicate it happened on the Verrukt, the world's tallest waterslide.

tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:52 AM   #256
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
On top of that, "decapitation" is a term that is used pretty loosely in these situations. I can certainly buy that he had a traumatic neck injury causing serious damage, but I seriously doubt that his head came rolling down completely separated from his body. It's hard to do that cleanly with a blade, let alone a blunt object.
If his head got caught in a ring or whatever holds the netting while the raft forced the rest of his body to keep going, I could see it coming completely off.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:53 AM   #257
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I don't think getting the blood off was the only reason they stopped the ride.
I was chuckling at that myself. I envisioned some assistant manager surveying the scene and saying, "We really have to clean this blood up before that raft goes back to the top."
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 10:58 AM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:00 AM   #258
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was chuckling at that myself. I envisioned some assistant manager surveying the scene and saying, "We really have to clean this blood up before that raft goes back to the top."
"It's a water slide! It'll just wash off all by itself."
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:23 AM   #259
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
On top of that, "decapitation" is a term that is used pretty loosely in these situations. I can certainly buy that he had a traumatic neck injury causing serious damage, but I seriously doubt that his head came rolling down completely separated from his body. It's hard to do that cleanly with a blade, let alone a blunt object.
I've been wondering too if perhaps his head was still attached but that it was hanging loosely at a severe angle, like bent all the way back or something grisly like that.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:27 AM   #260
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
No offense, but I'm going to guess that only about half of this is true.

1. They closed the ride because a person was dead or presumed dead due to the ride. Cleaning up the blood was just part of the aftermath.

2. I seriously doubt the "Pop" was the sound of the head coming off - I don't believe anybody could have actually heard a head popping off with all the other noise in a water park. More likely, there was some sort of sound of a collision between the body and the structure

3. I don't doubt that there were people getting sick because of what they saw. That had to be an awful scene.
I can image there was some sort pop of the neck/spine. Not sure if it would be loud enough to hear.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:37 AM   #261
Snacks Are Under My Apron

If a kids decapitated on the water slide, and there's nobody around to hear, does it make a sound?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:04 PM   #262
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Yep, that's certainly likely. People just tend to think of it as a guillotine-style injury.
internal decapitation would not cause the amount of blood visible.

Also, as gruesome as it may sound, while I assumed it was anear decap (think Nicole Simpson) after seeing photos with 2 separate tarps covering likely body parts, I wonder.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:06 PM   #263
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

NSFL

mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:08 PM   #264
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Schlitterbahn should pony up a lot of money for counselling for the witnesses. Especially the two ladies in the back of the raft. That has got to be a hard thing to handle whether they knew the kid or not.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:10 PM   #265
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
someone tell me what it is before i look
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:11 PM   #266
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm waiting for the same thing.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #267
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Helocopter view of the slide. Pools of blood and two (as in two separate ones) tarps covering what I assume are body and head.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:13 PM   #268
Banned

It's an aerial view of the ride with a shit ton of bloody water pooled at the bottom. Couple of yellow tarps that I assume are covering body parts.It's not that NSFW.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2016, 01:21 PM   #269
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard View Post
Helocopter view of the slide. Pools of blood and two (as in two separate ones) tarps covering what I assume are body and head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
It's an aerial view of the ride with a shit ton of bloody water pooled at the bottom. Couple of yellow tarps that I assume are covering body parts.It's not that NSFW.
ah ok, i was thinking it would be a headless body or something. thanks.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:18 PM   #270
Baba Ganoush

I only see one tarp???
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.