Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:01 PM   #256
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler
There is always a first time for everything
Bite your tongue.

Tank is my guy, and he's going to be a good one. People are saying he looked fat and out of shape, and I didn't see that. The guy is a behemoth, the blue whale of defensive linemen, and anyone that big is going to look a little fat (think Nate Newton), but what I saw was a frame the size of Mount Rushmore that had a lot of muscle on it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:01 PM   #257
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
That's strange because Gunther came off as ineffective to me. If I was a defensive player I'd think, "duh." Herm is the one that seemed to speak to the D smartly in his brief interlude, IMO.
I agree 100%, Gunther seemed almost out of place.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:04 PM   #258
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouk
Why did Ty Law decide Brackenridge deserved a multi-thousand dollar penalty for conduct detrimental to the team?

I thought I heard 14 grand, but that's like 10% of his salary IF he makes the team.
I'm assuming they are just messing with him.

My favorite scene from the episode was Tank, just prior to nodding out with a confused look on his face, and the voiceover says "Tank's strength is not in the classroom." Hilarious. Overall, great show IMO.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 10:05 PM   #259
Banned

if anyone comes across a torrent, DaFace can you edit your first post to link the torrent?!
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #260
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevB
I can't remember the last time I looked at a clock that many times during an hour long show, thinking to myself, "outstanding, still another 45 minutes left" etc. That was really good stuff....can't wait for the next episode.
I was thinking the same thing. Savoring every second made it seem like a minute equaled ten minutes.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 10:06 PM   #261
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie
if anyone comes across a torrent, DaFace can you edit your first post to link the torrent?!
Yep. Just looking for a link to appear. Though if it takes a while, I'll edit it in the morning.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #262
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer bacon
They really need to keep a death threat tally for Gunther.
Yeah.....but it isn't the same when you say it insincerely the way Gunther did. He just isn't coming across as an inspiration, IMO.

When he said he tries to make people laugh at his expense, I believe him. Thank God for Herman Edwards.
penchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellipenchief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #263
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
Yep. Just looking for a link to appear. Though if it takes a while, I'll edit it in the morning.
Thanks.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #264
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd
Well, I put a foot firmly in the Herm bandwagon line. He came across as a sincere leader.
Welcome aboard. I wasn't the first but I was early.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:10 PM   #265
Say hello to my little friend

Why is Gunther here?
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #266
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
Bite your tongue.

Tank is my guy, and he's going to be a good one. People are saying he looked fat and out of shape, and I didn't see that. The guy is a behemoth, the blue whale of defensive linemen, and anyone that big is going to look a little fat (think Nate Newton), but what I saw was a frame the size of Mount Rushmore that had a lot of muscle on it.
I hope you are right but if he is now running with the 3rd string JV team it doesn't look good
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:11 PM   #267
MVP

Some of you guy act like Tank is the first NFL player to fall asleep in a meeting.......

How 'bout we wait to band him with the "bust" tag until he's played a few games and sucks.

Which I don't think will happen.....
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #268
Veteran

He needs to do some text messaging to keep himself awake. Works every time.
allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.allen_kcCard would the whole thing.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #269
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penchief
I thought he was telling Tank, "Get ready cuz' I'm 300lbs of twisted shit and I'm coming at your legs."
I had the quote in a premium recap. He said:

"I'M SIX-FOOT-SIX, THREE HUNDRED POUNDS OF TWISTED SHIT! I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR KNEE UP!"
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2007, 10:15 PM   #270
I'll be back.

I don't care what people say about Gunther. Did you see the look in those player's eyes when he had them huddled together and he was yelling at them? Every one of them respected him.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.