Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-07-2023, 07:40 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:28 PM   #256
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation View Post
Lots to button up. I would assume it ends with everyone arriving back in the "original" galaxy and is left on a cliffhanger for the 2nd season. They also have to address their plans for Baylan Skoll since the actor that played him died recently.
Yeah, the pacing slowed to a crawl over the last couple episodes so you knew this wasn't setting up for any sort of resolution. And since there's supposed to be a movie in 3-4 years, it was all the more obvious.

I kinda feel like it's gonna be pretty unsatisfying. There's just way too left unsettled and the show about Ahsoka that's really just turned into live action Rebels (Disney sidelines the eponymous character again...) has really demonstrated maybe one critical beat as to Ahsoka so it might be nice if they put a LITTLE effort into her character in this episode...

I got more from/about Ahsoka in The Mandalorian then I have in what was ostensibly her show before it turned into the "Sabine ****s Up Again Happy Funtime Hour"
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 01:51 PM   #257
I'll be back.

No one can say it's not a damn good looking show at least.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2023, 03:52 PM   #258
Changes pants while driving

Boring. Like Boba Fett boring. Too bad.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2023, 09:49 AM   #259
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

The Dark Side witches used the echo created by the Ahsoka/Sabine mental Force connection to find them.

I don't think that's particularly wonky or overpowered. Pretty in line with normal activity in the universe, really. This planet is also pretty tied to the Dark Side, based on what they've said, which I'm sure they're tapping into.

I LOVED Ahsoka reaching out to Shin to offer to help her.

Spoiler!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2023, 11:42 AM   #260
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
The Dark Side witches used the echo created by the Ahsoka/Sabine mental Force connection to find them.

I don't think that's particularly wonky or overpowered. Pretty in line with normal activity in the universe, really. This planet is also pretty tied to the Dark Side, based on what they've said, which I'm sure they're tapping into.

I LOVED Ahsoka reaching out to Shin to offer to help her.

Spoiler!

I agree about Ahsoka reaching out to Shin. That was really nicely in character, and that really fit what Dawson can do well. And Shin is really good at portraying the conflict and self doubt subtly (*cough* Hayden Christensen *cough cough*).

Spoiler!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2023, 01:13 PM   #261
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I agree about Ahsoka reaching out to Shin. That was really nicely in character, and that really fit what Dawson can do well. And Shin is really good at portraying the conflict and self doubt subtly (*cough* Hayden Christensen *cough cough*).

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 07:13 PM   #262
Has a particular set of skills

Anyone else having issues keeping the finale stream alive?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 08:19 PM   #263
Shaken. Not stirred.

That was.....

Disappointing
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:07 PM   #264
MONTANA #19

*sigh…..I don’t know if I’ve ever been so underwhelmed with a show finale. That being said, I’m still definitely looking forward to season 2…if there is one.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:43 PM   #265
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
That was.....

Disappointing
Great. I guess I’ll watch this at some point when I have absolutely nothing better to do. It’s already been underwhelming enough.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 09:48 PM   #266
Ain't no relax!

Yes, that was certainly one way to end it.

Sigh.

There were a few really good moments.

Spoiler!

But yet, they left so much potential on the table.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2023, 10:50 PM   #267
Perpetual Mediocrity

This series reminds me of those MCU Disney+ shows that feel like placeholders on the way to telling a bigger narrative and not something with much of a story to tell in itself (a stark contrast to say, Andor). After strong early seasons, the Mandalorian has trended that way too because of the need to build their SW Universe.

They also somehow went an entire season without revealing Baylan’s motives, so I can only assume the writers haven’t gotten that far yet (and now maybe they never will given Stevenson’s passing).
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-04-2023, 05:06 AM   #268
Shaken. Not stirred.

I can't believe they really resolved nothing and ended it going in five different directions.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 07:00 AM   #269
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I can't believe they really resolved nothing and ended it going in five different directions.
Welcome to Disney.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 11:20 AM   #270
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Welcome to Disney.

I don't feel that way. I think most of the series I have watched watched on Disney have ended decently. They could move forward with the next season or stop right there and still be OK. This one literally resolved not one thing. This ended as if they have three more seasons planned. I suppose you can say they found Ezra but that's it. Just really let down on that finale.