Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-25-2013, 09:51 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

WTF happened to Miley Cyrus?

luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:05 PM   #256
Badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
She even gave a teaser on the red carpet.

Gene Simmons should kick her ass.
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:06 PM   #257
Badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Jenny McCarthy used to do that all the time. Never understood why, don’t find it even slightly sexy.
That's totally different. Jenny McCarthy was insanely hot.
Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Omaha is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #258
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha View Post
That's totally different. Jenny McCarthy was insanely hot.
True, still didn’t find it even slightly sexy.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:17 PM   #259
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:27 PM   #260
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Jenny McCarthy used to do that all the time. Never understood why, don’t find it even slightly sexy.
Yeah, its really pretty silly, but atleast with McCarthy i believe it was just her genuinely goofy personality coming out.

With this twat its just some new affectation meant to look "dirty and wild"
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:31 PM   #261
pie is never free

If i were that Liam Hemsworth guy, i would ****ing RUN away from her as fast as i could, before Hollywood starts associating me with her low brow, low class ass.

Those kind of perceptions can be impossible for an actor to shake in that town.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:41 PM   #262
Don't Tease Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace View Post
So this the new thing?

Do kid shows or movies growing up, and then just implode?

Brittany Spears, Miley Cyrus, the girl from She's the man, Lindsey Lohan?

I mean, this is a thing right?
I believe the guy that managed Spears during her sexy schoolgirl phase is now the manager of Miley Cyrus.
Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #263
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
She acts reeruned and has the whole world talking about her instead of ga ga- so she accomplished her goal.
That's exactly it. If you can't get enough notoriety using talent, get it by acting incredibly obnoxious and reeruned. Works like a charm. So easy for these celebs to play our TMZ reeruned country like a fiddle. I'd make a fool out of myself and wear latex diapers that make my taint look like a melted wheel of cheese too if it meant more fame and money.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:49 PM   #264
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free View Post
If i were that Liam Hemsworth guy, i would ****ing RUN away from her as fast as i could, before Hollywood starts associating me with her low brow, low class ass.

Those kind of perceptions can be impossible for an actor to shake in that town.
Unfortunately, those hollywood relationships always last sooo long.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:50 PM   #265
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
She acts reeruned and has the whole world talking about her instead of ga ga- so she accomplished her goal.
Yep. She's much more Dennis Rodman than Lohan. It's all show.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #266
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
I believe the guy that managed Spears during her sexy schoolgirl phase is now the manager of Miley Cyrus.
That would make sense.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #267
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
So the guy that made Spears the center of every adolescent boys nocturnal emissions also made Miley Cyrus **** look like Bo Jackson hit it with an iron meat mallet?
Old 08-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #268
Quit your bullshit

Miley will get married within a year.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:15 PM   #269
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
When the publicity starts drying up and she needs a magazine cover.
blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.blaise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2013, 02:21 PM   #270
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Good View Post
I think she is engaged, but I'm pretty much the Anti-Dane. I don't know shit about Hollywood stuff and take great pride in it
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.