Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #2
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8ers View Post
Weren't you the same guy who swore you payed off all your credit cards ever month and then posted that you had a previous balance of 2500 from the last month?

For every excuse you justify yourself carrying debt I am going to tell you why you are wrong just as you try to tell me I am wrong on most of my views....

The guys who admit they are in debt and want out are the ones I am trying to help here, the trolls the wall street tycoons you can't say anything to anyway....

Instead of the whining and complaining, why don't people just avoid the thread?
It's paid, not payed. I guess you make up for in financial prowess what you lack in grammar skills?
Posted via Mobile Device
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:33 AM   #3
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Damn right I am odd, as a matter of fact odd enough that I live financially the way 98% of America does not....

I would much rather be "Odd" than up to my ass in debt and trying to justify spending money I don't have.
Yes, your'e only odd because you're not in debt. That's the only thing.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-19-2011, 07:51 AM   #4
MVP

We just paid off our car 3 years early so we officially only have mortgage debt.
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #5
Please speak your mind

Masterfully played, Dave R8ers...
Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.Slainte would the whole thing.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
Keepin it Real

We took out a car loan for our first car. We wanted to build our credit up for a house...so is that a sin?

5.4% interest btw.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #7
America is great assholes~

I would need $1,500 to barrow $1,000. broker than the 10commandments on the 2nd bounce~

Last edited by RNR; 03-19-2011 at 10:17 AM..
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #8
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
I would need $1,500 to barrow $1,000. broker than the 10 comandments on the 2nd bounce~
Don't feel bad.

I can actually spell adult words and I can't get a bank to let me borrow a pen...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #9
America is great assholes~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Don't feel bad.

I can actually spell adult words and I can't get a bank to let me borrow a pen...
commandments damn it! You are on a roll today~
RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:01 AM   #10
Molôn Labé

RaiderH8r I am still waiting for you to show me the name of the bank that pays 10% on a MMA and where to invest for a guaranteed ROI of 30%

You kinda disappeared man...
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #11
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
RaiderH8r I am still waiting for you to show me the name of the bank that pays 10% on a MMA and where to invest for a guaranteed ROI of 30%

You kinda disappeared man...
30%? Ba-hahahaha, you can do better than that.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:30 AM   #12
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
30%? Ba-hahahaha, you can do better than that.

If that man can show me those places I will stfu and admit he was smarter than I am .....

Bernie Madoff didn't even guarantee that much
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:26 PM   #13
Now it's Willie Time!

Quote:
If that man can show me those places I will stfu and admit he was smarter than I am .....

Bernie Madoff didn't even guarantee that much
I was clear slapnuts, "over the life of the loan". How long are typical student loans shithead? Again, do your own f'ing legwork. I wasn't guaranteeing 30% annual ROI you illiterate hack. You're suggesting slaying the hog to pay the bank today and I'm telling you to fatten the f'er and get paid a more later.
RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:53 PM   #14
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

audiophile?

hmmm...word filter...that explains.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:30 AM   #15
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
audiophile?

hmmm...word filter...that explains.
Lol this. After yesterday's goings on, I was puzzled to why it was so bad to be an audiophile. I even went to urban dictionary to make sure I wasn't missing something.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.