Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 11:44 PM   #2
Scott Pioli

So let me get this straight- not one national or local guy dialed into the Chiefs ever reported that Reid was responsible for Dorsey's removal. Not one. If that had a shred of truth, Paylor, Breer, Mellinger, Cole would have reported it.

Andy Reid had his worst seasons when he was in charge of personnel. He's a smart guy. Why would he want to add that to his plate? Makes no sense.

I also love how Bronco fans bring up Reid's defenses without Johnson in Philly weren't good. You're right, they weren't. His defenses with Sutton here have been very good, so I'm not sure why the **** this matters anymore.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-25-2017, 11:58 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
So let me get this straight- not one national or local guy dialed into the Chiefs ever reported that Reid was responsible for Dorsey's removal. Not one. If that had a shred of truth, Paylor, Breer, Mellinger, Cole would have reported it.

Andy Reid had his worst seasons when he was in charge of personnel. He's a smart guy. Why would he want to add that to his plate? Makes no sense.

I also love how Bronco fans bring up Reid's defenses without Johnson in Philly weren't good. You're right, they weren't. His defenses with Sutton here have been very good, so I'm not sure why the **** this matters anymore.
Yeah, but Zionists
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:16 PM   #4
Supporter

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/w...es-in-the-nfl/

Why old-school 'super-scout' GMs are an endangered species in the NFL

We can all agree this is a copycat league, and all of a sudden it seems increasingly clear that old-school GMs, the gruff, film-driven scouts who were in vogue not too long ago, are no longer as attractive. These are the GMs who logged extensive years on the road viewing players but have less polish and panache and aren't as adept at communicating with co-workers or dealing with the media as they are breaking down tape.

Instead, owners seem to be gravitating to a style they find more CEO-like, more akin to the appearance and characteristics they'd seek for leaders of their non-football business. These are the more face-of-the-franchise type GMs who serve to meld football operations with the business side and who can speak the language of the business world. They are more analytical, and can serve to find consensus among the team's scouts but don't have to be primarily a "super scout" themselves. The demeanor of some of those recently let go seems to be out of favor.

"These owners want to have a guy leading football operations who they can relate to," said a high-ranking executive from one successful franchise who agrees that the archetype seems to be changing. "They want someone who looks the part and is comfortable interacting with every department in the building. They want someone who looks like they came from the corporate world and who can speak their language and who is willing to meet sponsors and help on the business side. They want someone who is smooth with the agents and has more of a background in negotiating and the cap. They want a personality that isn't too volatile and doesn't make waves with the players or the media. I'm telling you, things are changing. I'm not saying it's for the better, but look at who has been let go this year."

"They don't want a road scout as their GM," the executive opined. "I really think those days are over. That blue-collar guy who spent all of his time looking at players and eating at Applebee's or Chili's or whatever -- who had his spots in each college town to eat or drink and that's what they talk about. That's not what they're looking at anymore. That's not what they relate to."
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:37 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
"They want someone who looks the part"
Gross, fake...and shallow.

NFL is going to eat itself...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:02 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Freudian slip by Hunt today when asked about Kap:

“But, generally, I’m not going to tell our head coach or our GM not to bring in a player if they think that player can bring us some success on the field and make us better. "
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:07 PM   #7
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post

“But, generally, I’m not going to tell our head coach or our GM not to bring in a player if they think that player can bring us some success on the field and make us better. "
they all work together.

I don't think many team's gms are just out Willy nilly signing players without at least consulting the coach first.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 02:38 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post

Reid obviously has a lot of say in who his QB's will be.

Is this really that hard to understand?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:11 PM   #9
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Reid obviously has a lot of say in who his QB's will be.

Is this really that hard to understand?

"Andy, I think we should trade for Brock Osweiler."

"Uh, no. That'd be a bad idea."

"Well too bad because that's what I did! I gave them Chris Jones in exchange. Now go out there and coach, big guy!"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
"Andy, I think we should trade for Brock Osweiler."

"Uh, no. That'd be a bad idea."

"Well too bad because that's what I did! I gave them Chris Jones in exchange. Now go out there and coach, big guy!"
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 02:52 AM   #11
EvOlVeD

i want to know what dorsey is up to. i want to know if he takes a job that will help the chiefs financially. i wanna know if he ends up in green bay sooner or later. and if being fired as gm, does this now make green bay hesitant depending on position of hire. we all know what veach will do for the next four years.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:53 AM   #12
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i want to know what dorsey is up to. i want to know if he takes a job that will help the chiefs financially. i wanna know if he ends up in green bay sooner or later. and if being fired as gm, does this now make green bay hesitant depending on position of hire. we all know what veach will do for the next four years.
Are you Dorsey stalker?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 04:59 AM   #13
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Are you Dorsey stalker?
i wanna know that dorsey will not end up in the super bowl like pioli. is that fair
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-27-2017, 05:07 AM   #14
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
i wanna know that dorsey will not end up in the super bowl like pioli. is that fair
Yes, but you don't have to be sitting in a tree across the street watching him with binoculars through the windows of his house man. That's pretty intrusive man and cops frown on that. Just wait for news and reports on Chiefs Planet so you don't go to jail. Just watch yourself.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-27-2017, 08:32 AM   #15
Andy Reid Supporter

This is a very steep hill to climb for Clark. Dorsey was far and away our best evaluator in charge.

Kelce, Peters, Hill. 3 all pro's in 4 drafts. Now add Dee Ford looking like a pro bowler at midseason having 10 sacks but having an injury and then Chris Jones looking like a monster as a rookie.

I understand it wasn't all Dorsey, but now we have Dorsey and Ballard gone. Veach has an enormous amount of pressure to follow up that kind of success.

I hope he can continue this success, though it almost assuredly will not be as good as before.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.