Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:04 PM   #256
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
He's a true 'X' receiver. On the line, wide, physical, tough kid. You don't have to line him up off the line to get him a release.

I'm telling you, you guys are going to love this kid.
I haven’t seen a whole lot of the guy. I just want a good wr. If youve seen a lot of him and like him, I’m on board
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:05 PM   #257
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
Probably not this past year's Offense Player of the Year, all pro WR KC has been linked to acquiring, and a HoF WR. That over the top hyperbole is ridiculous.

Twisted nailed it: this WR class is packed with smaller receivers; we went and got the bigger guy who we think can convert on tough downs. Aka JuJu++. Solid pick.
I think it's just funny when people bring this up. This is the draft -- it's always fun to think about the potential of these players -- and hell, Veach has proven that it's worth doing -- just look at his picks who did end up being the best case scenario.

Or you know, we could be like "what do this guy's numbers look like against JON BALDWIN'S?"
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:05 PM   #258
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I dont know what he threw him or how intense the workout was, do you?

I dont give a flying **** about what happened in a workout. How many training camps do you have to go through where some dude is hyped up the entire time to only turn out to be the shit everyone knew he was?

via GIPHY

Dude...what are you even talking about? Listen to yourself. Do you think you make sense?

Did you have your mind set on a different player or something?

This is not some shitty practice squad guy.

You're not being reasonable.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:08 PM   #259
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I haven’t seen a whole lot of the guy. I just want a good wr. If youve seen a lot of him and like him, I’m on board
I've seen a bunch, I did a deep dive on him about a month ago.

Just watch the first highlight reel in the OP here. It's like three minutes. Watch that, and then you'll have an idea of the kid.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:08 PM   #260
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Chief View Post
Probably not this past year's Offense Player of the Year, all pro WR KC has been linked to acquiring, and a HoF WR. That over the top hyperbole is ridiculous.

Twisted nailed it: this WR class is packed with smaller receivers; we went and got the bigger guy who we think can convert on tough downs. Aka JuJu++. Solid pick.
Ok man, what a hill to die on. Go on King. Looking forward to you draft analysis comparing players that nobody has ever heard of to gain more understanding of a draft pick.

This WR is in the style of Dante Northcraft!

Who? I dunno...nobody knows look it up in a book.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:09 PM   #261
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Dude...what are you even talking about? Listen to yourself. Do you think you make sense?

I thought he was a Patriots fan.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:10 PM   #262
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I dont have my heart set on anyone. I dont care to eat sleep and breath college football and dissect the pros and cons of draft prospects for no reason whatsoever.

My only info on the this guy comes from the OP and I've learned he has elite jumping ability to pair with no separation and questionable hands. But, I'm supposed to believe there's no warts, I guess.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:11 PM   #263
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconic View Post
One thing I really like from watching him right now is they have him out wide majority of the time. This guy is no stranger to having DBs at his hip regularly. In a way he's the anti Hyatt - faces contact regularly and even dare I say, thrives off it. Like he demoralizes DBs because he's making his catches in SPITE of them and their best efforts. Also, something no ones talking about is his YAC ability, boy can he make guys miss. I am definitely seeing the Sammy Watkins comps.

He has a lot of contested catches which gives me alarm bells because some guys who get a lot of contested catches just do so because they can't get separation.

But I made that mistake predicting Drake London would be a bust. It's not a perfect theory.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:12 PM   #264
That's just f***in' stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Ok man, what a hill to die on. Go on King. Looking forward to you draft analysis comparing players that nobody has ever heard of to gain more understanding of a draft pick.

This WR is in the style of Dante Northcraft!

Who? I dunno...nobody knows look it up in a book.

Are you ****ing reeruned?
Okay. Let's play your game.
OH MAH GERRRRD. WE DUN DRAFTED JERRY RICE AND RANDY MOSS IN A SINGLE BODY! BESTEST PICK EVARRRRR. Huururrrrrrr

fat**** shithead
HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.HC_Chief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:13 PM   #265
MVP

Yeah, let me be clear-

I have no idea if Rice will have a Hopkins like career. I'd like to think with Mahomes and Reid he's got about the best situation you could ask for, but shit happens.

When I compare him to Hopkins, I'm saying when you look at his tape, that's the player he most reminds me of. Same size, same style, same aggressiveness going for the ball. He looks like Hopkins.

Just like with Mingo, I watched his tape and thought-He looks and plays just like AJ Brown. I'm not saying he's as GOOD of an NFL receiver as Brown. I'm saying that he's similar size, style, and plays like that type of receiver. He's an AJ Brown-style receiver.

I find it helpful to figure out how guys might fit in a specific offense. That's all.

What's he like? Oh, he's kind of a Hopkins style receiver. To me, I have an idea of what that is.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 08:15 PM   #266
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Dont know shit about shit when it comes to a single player in the draft, but from the breakdown of struggling with drops and even in these highlight clips like half of the catches arent clean, is this guy going to be able to handle a Mahomes fastball?
Apparently he handled enough of them for Mahomes to tell Veach to go get him.

You miss the part where Mahomes was throwing with him or what.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:15 PM   #267
In Search of a Life

People literally think anybody that has ever dropped a ball has bad hands.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:16 PM   #268
Starter

I want to grab Trey Palmer in a later round, that dude is a beast.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.kcfan75 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:16 PM   #269
MVP

Quote:
I dont have my heart set on anyone. I dont care to eat sleep and breath college football and dissect the pros and cons of draft prospects for no reason whatsoever.

My only info on the this guy comes from the OP and I've learned he has elite jumping ability to pair with no separation and questionable hands. But, I'm supposed to believe there's no warts, I guess.
Or you could watch the ****ing tape that the OP put right there, and look with your own eyes. Just sayin'.

You're being ridiculous. You've latched on to ONE tweet that somebody said.

ALL of these receivers have warts, that's why they kept saying it was a weak class.

It's not, really, there was just ONE guy in Smith-Nigba that was clearly first tier. All of the rest have questions.

This guy does, too. But your take is silly.
Old 04-28-2023, 08:18 PM   #270
Supporter

Moss is a good pickup by a team that will continue to get torched by my favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs.

Riley...Caseys pizza used to be good, now it sucks.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.