Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2019, 06:47 PM  
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Do You Fund The Tits?

So girl has a nice little butt and a happy box. Butt the tits are not there. She's not asking but I'm thinking of funding the enhancement.
Best way to bring this up? Is it insulting?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:02 PM   #256
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
You still have your clearance Clarence. Just don't pick the wrong day to stop sniffing glue.
That’s better. The airplane movie I don’t remember watching it right when it first came out like the naked gun shows. Of course airplane I was just a toddler so if I did watch it when it first came out I might not remember
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:04 PM   #257
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
That’s better. The airplane movie I don’t remember watching it right when it first came out like the naked gun shows. Of course airplane I was just a toddler so if I did watch it when it first came out I might not remember
Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:07 PM   #258

Quote:
Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!
Bill Walton and Willie Lanier?
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:10 PM   #259
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Bill Walton and Willie Lanier?
Yeah.

Old 03-21-2019, 06:13 PM   #260

Quote:
Yeah.

Lmao didn’t remember that part
Old 03-21-2019, 06:16 PM   #261
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Lmao didn’t remember that part
How young does Kareem look then? Such good writing to let him tell that truth about Walton and Lanier.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:18 PM   #262

Quote:
How young does Kareem look then? Such good writing to let him tell that truth about Walton and Lanier.
He sure does look pretty young there. Not Lew Alcinder but young nonetheless
Old 03-21-2019, 06:19 PM   #263
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
He sure does look pretty young there. Not Lew Alcinder but young nonetheless
Hah yes. Lew Al. Cosell loved him.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:24 PM   #264
Mod Team

I know a good plastic surgeon in Phoenix if you need one. He did my good friend’s wife’s boobs. Good reputation around town.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:27 PM   #265
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I know a good plastic surgeon in Phoenix if you need one. He did my good friend’s wife’s boobs. Good reputation around town.
Thanks bro. You and Hamas have both offered up solid practical advice. What it's come down to is she doesn't want to lose nipple sensitivity so we're going to leave it as it is. She's never had problems turning heads and though she indulges me for the most part this one isn't happening.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:34 PM   #266
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Why does this not surprise me???
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:38 PM   #267
Veteran

bigguns are highly overated, now im in my 50's cant give a s@@t less how big they are just that theyre ridin me !
REDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliREDHOTGTO 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 06:50 PM   #268
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Thanks bro. You and Hamas have both offered up solid practical advice. What it's come down to is she doesn't want to lose nipple sensitivity so we're going to leave it as it is. She's never had problems turning heads and though she indulges me for the most part this one isn't happening.
Not surprising. Boob jobs aren’t “cool” anymore. Lots of women having theirs removed.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:55 PM   #269
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Not surprising. Boob jobs aren’t “cool” anymore. Lots of women having theirs removed.
Have heard the same. When she brought up the nip sensitivity thing I vacated the idea. It's a direct bi-way to the highway I wouldn't want to change.
Old 03-21-2019, 06:56 PM   #270
MVP

Quote:
Looks better now
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.