Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2023, 04:43 PM  
Please squeeze

***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***

Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:37 AM   #2671
In Search of a Life

Eyeball test says it's Jordan in a landslide.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:09 PM   #2672
Suupraa Geniuuusss

JJ REddick is now Lakers coach, according to ESPN. 4-year deal.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:25 PM   #2673
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Eyeball test says it's Jordan in a landslide.
The eyeball test favors LeBron by a ****ing landslide. What are you talking about? The results test says Jordan but LeBron is ridiculous when you watch him play, especially in his prime. His size, his athleticism, his touch, his power, his vision, his shooting even.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:29 PM   #2674
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Lakers just loves getting former Magic players
ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ChiefsFan88 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-20-2024, 01:51 PM   #2675
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The eyeball test favors LeBron by a ****ing landslide. What are you talking about? The results test says Jordan but LeBron is ridiculous when you watch him play, especially in his prime. His size, his athleticism, his touch, his power, his vision, his shooting even.

This just further cements the fact that the eye ball test favors Jordan.

Lebron has always been a freak of nature, but nowhere near as skilled. The eye ball test is about skill, not just raw athleticism, dipshit.

Your Jokic/Luka takes prove you don't even appreciate skill

Last edited by staylor26; 06-20-2024 at 02:03 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 02:03 PM   #2676
Perpetual Mediocrity

At least LeBron’s legacy wasn’t built on fraudulent statistics and Nike propaganda ad campaigns.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:04 PM   #2677
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
LeBron gets what he wanted. I think everyone saw that coming.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:07 PM   #2678
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
At least LeBron’s legacy wasn’t built on fraudulent statistics and Nike propaganda ad campaigns.
I promise you and all the other Bronsexuals are the only bundle of stickss that care much about stats in this argument.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:21 PM   #2679
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post

Lol, just no. The 'Eyeball Test' will always favor Jordan. Only ignorant fanboys would argue LeBron's tape over MJ's. It's not even close.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 02:23 PM   #2680
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Lol, just no. The 'Eyeball Test' will always favor Jordan. Only ignorant fanboys would argue LeBron's tape over MJ's. It's not even close.
He doesn't even know what the eye test is.

He clearly thinks it's mostly about raw athleticism.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:25 PM   #2681
In Search of a Life

I’ve come to respect lebron as he matured and became a better leader over the course of his career. He is easily in the top 2 of all time and obviously plenty of debate between him and Jordan. Without a doubt lebron is the most talented (which includes god given physical characteristics) to ever play the game, and one of the best basketball IQs ever. And I say “one of”, because there were a lot of brilliant players who had no god given talent.

But it’s still Jordan for me. Peak Jordan is the best I’ve ever seen in any sport, which is an insanely high bar when you got guys like tiger out there. Gretzky maybe, but I never followed hockey enough to give an honest opinion. Where mahomes has that rip your heart out mentality behind charm and a smile, Jordan had it but was unapologetically a killer. I respect lebrons killer instinct but Jordan did it better than anyone in any sport. I think that is a GOAT quality that may never be matched for generations to come.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 02:25 PM   #2682
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He doesn't even know what the eye test is.

He clearly thinks it's mostly about raw athleticism.

Either that, or he's never seen Jordan play. Either way, he doesn't know that the eff he's talking about.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 02:26 PM   #2683
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I’ve come to respect lebron as he matured and became a better leader over the course of his career. He is easily in the top 2 of all time and obviously plenty of debate between him and Jordan. Without a doubt lebron is the most talented (which includes god given physical characteristics) to ever play the game, and one of the best basketball IQs ever. And I say “one of”, because there were a lot of brilliant players who had no god given talent.

But it’s still Jordan for me. Peak Jordan is the best I’ve ever seen in any sport, which is an insanely high bar when you got guys like tiger out there. Gretzky maybe, but I never followed hockey enough to give an honest opinion. Where mahomes has that rip your heart out mentality behind charm and a smile, Jordan had it but was unapologetically a killer. I respect lebrons killer instinct but Jordan did it better than anyone in any sport. I think that is a GOAT quality that may never be matched for generations to come.

I'm not sure LeBron cracks the top-5. And MJ was far more athletically gifted/talented than LeBron ever was. LeBron is one of the best players in history, yes, but he's overrated at this point. I can't put him above Kobe, or Bird, or Wilt. Probably not above Bill Russell either.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:29 PM   #2684
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Redick was going to be an NBA head coach in the next year or two and the Lakers had an opening now.

It's early. Ideally he learns on the job somewhere else. He's gonna have some issues with rabbit ears early in his career, IMO - ESPECIALLY in LA. And he's gonna need to get that figured out.

I'd prefer he get that figured out in Orlando before the Lakers snipe him.

But this hire has some upside to it. He might be good. He might be Luke Walton. It's just hard to know.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 02:33 PM   #2685
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Redick was going to be an NBA head coach in the next year or two and the Lakers had an opening now.

It's early. Ideally he learns on the job somewhere else. He's gonna have some issues with rabbit ears early in his career, IMO - ESPECIALLY in LA. And he's gonna need to get that figured out.

I'd prefer he get that figured out in Orlando before the Lakers snipe him.

But this hire has some upside to it. He might be good. He might be Luke Walton. It's just hard to know.

I have no idea. I barely remember the guy when he was a player. He was decent, as I recall. If I had a take, it would be that his lack of experience is going to prevent him from winning a Ring in LA. But who knows? The NBA at this point is much more about the players and their individual talent than it is about team chemistry/scheme/coaching so maybe he'll just ride a good team to the Finals.