Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:34 PM   #2671
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I'd take a hot greasy L7 over this pos any day. Unless he signs!
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 12:59 PM   #2672
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'm going to be super pissed off if he doesn't sign in like 30 minutes or less!
Update???
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:04 PM   #2673
The Boom Boom Room

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:05 PM   #2674
Supporter

#2674 and still do not want.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:10 PM   #2675
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
#2674 and still do not want.
Thanks for being a team player.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:15 PM   #2676
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Thanks for being a team player.
No problem.

I'm out on dhop, but i know how important it is to everyone here so i'll keep postin'.
If we end up with the guy, i'm sure i'll resolve it internally somehow.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:21 PM   #2677
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
No problem.

I'm out on dhop, but i know how important it is to everyone here so i'll keep postin'.
If we end up with the guy, i'm sure i'll resolve it internally somehow.
I dont really give af as long as hes not a Bill. But CP threads like this are a tradition like no other. We got Bashaud Breeland a SB ring.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:27 PM   #2678
MVP

I continue to be angered by this rich athlete who has no clue who I am not choosing to sign with my preferred NFL team. What is it that he doesn’t understand? I want him to sign with the Chiefs on a reasonable, incentive laden contract. I don’t think I’m asking too much, he owes this to me. I couldn’t imagine being such a selfish jerk!
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 01:52 PM   #2679
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I continue to be angered by this rich athlete who has no clue who I am not choosing to sign with my preferred NFL team. What is it that he doesn’t understand? I want him to sign with the Chiefs on a reasonable, incentive laden contract. I don’t think I’m asking too much, he owes this to me. I couldn’t imagine being such a selfish jerk!
Wisconsin_Chief calls 'em like he sees 'em.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 01:55 PM   #2680
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

As a very wise man once said, you gotta fight for your right to Lombardi
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2023, 02:37 PM   #2681
Starter

via GIPHY

kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.kevrunner is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-05-2023, 02:54 PM   #2682
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
So it seems like, according to this, that Veach has stayed in contact with DHOP/Agent but is still telling them that we can't get to his asking price that maybe Titans and Pats can. Veach also could be saying that the only thing that might change this is if Chris Jones contract gets done and at that point we could have the funds to meet your asking price.

This seems VERY real and could be the reason Hopkins is holding off all together! If Veach and Jones come to an agreement I think that means Hopkins comes to KC as well. Otherwise Hopkins waits until the last second on a Jones contract and then decides between the Titans and Pats.

From Veach at Ring ceremony:

"We have great communication and there's a lot of time before camp," Veach said. "[I] feel good about where we're going to be with Chris. We'll get to celebrate tonight and have a good time, break tomorrow, and I'm sure we'll have great dialogue from now to the start of training camp and look forward to Chris being here not just for next year, but for a long time."

When asked if he had a specific deadline for a potential deal to get done, Veach was noncommittal. Instead, he brought up how similar situations have played out in the past in terms of summer timetables.

"Not really," Veach said. "Listen, we have a long history together and we have a great relationship with his agent. I mean, these things usually get worked out right before [or] right during the first start of camp so we anticipate the same, and we'll see how it goes."

I guess we could all talk about a Jones trade as well. I mean we all thought a Hill contract was going to get done and BAM he was traded to the Phins right before the draft.

I still think Jones gets a huge contract but allows wiggle room for a 2 year deal for Hopkins to also become a Chief!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-05-2023, 03:02 PM   #2683
Veteran

Just for information reasons:

Chiefs camp dates:
Vets- July 22nd

Titans:
Vets- July 25th

Pats:
Vets- July 25th

Sooooooooo probably doesn't matter BUT Hopkins could wait until Chiefs camp gets started and if Jones contract isn't done and Veach doesn't give him an offer by the 22nd start of Chiefs camp, he makes his choice by July 25th when Titans and Pats start camp.
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 03:23 PM   #2684
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balto View Post
Just for information reasons:

Chiefs camp dates:
Vets- July 22nd

Titans:
Vets- July 25th

Pats:
Vets- July 25th

Sooooooooo probably doesn't matter BUT Hopkins could wait until Chiefs camp gets started and if Jones contract isn't done and Veach doesn't give him an offer by the 22nd start of Chiefs camp, he makes his choice by July 25th when Titans and Pats start camp.
Or he could wait until camps are over, or almost over. It's hot as hell this summer, so I'm sure he'd be good with missing camp
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-05-2023, 08:01 PM   #2685
You Sweetie!

well what'd I miss?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.