Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 10:40 AM   #2671
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Could you provide me an amended timeline for said crow eating when you have a minute?

I feel like this has been being promised for a bit now...

Yea we're basically going into year 3 of Moore's career, amirite?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 10:41 AM   #2672
Most Valuable Villain

I don't know what's more hilarious. That Moore lined up wrong and we scored a TD....or that Andy was going to run the same ****ing play twice and it probably would have worked.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 10:53 AM   #2673
Go Beavers!

Thought this was pretty cool. Skyy blocks two guys on the edge to help spring Pacheco for a 1st down.

Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-15-2023, 10:55 AM   #2674
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Yea we're basically going into year 3 of Moore's career, amirite?
Just sayin' it's a bit of an evergreen comment at this point...

Quote:
I’ve never been more confident that a lot of people will be a eating crow.

Like no doubt in my mind whatsoever.
So again, no rush - but if you could just get me an updated timeline when you have a moment, that'd be great. I wouldn't want to spoil my appetite.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 11:06 AM   #2675
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I don't know what's more hilarious. That Moore lined up wrong and we scored a TD....or that Andy was going to run the same ****ing play twice and it probably would have worked.
It is pretty funny in retrospect for sure.

Fun fact: Andy has never run the same play twice in a game. It might look mostly the same, but there's always some wrinkle. But if I understand things correctly, he was going to run the exact same play a second time in that instance, breaking his own tendency.

But running from the opposite side was an unintended stroke of genius.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 11:17 AM   #2676
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I hope we win Moore Super Bowls
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 11:25 AM   #2677
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I hope we win Moore Super Bowls
I hope he changes his name to Skyy MOST
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 11:26 AM   #2678
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Just sayin' it's a bit of an evergreen comment at this point...

So again, no rush - but if you could just get me an updated timeline when you have a moment, that'd be great. I wouldn't want to spoil my appetite.
I'm expecting a huge jump in year 2, especially after the confidence boost from the AFCCG and SB.

Could I be wrong? Sure, but I'm still 100% confident in Moore's future with this team.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:01 PM   #2679

Quote:
I'm expecting a huge jump in year 2, especially after the confidence boost from the AFCCG and SB.

Could I be wrong? Sure, but I'm still 100% confident in Moore's future with this team.
With our without JJSS?

I think we get a solid jump from him to similar to what JJSS provided us this year IF JuJu is gone.

But if JuJu is back, I don't see enough balls for him to break out.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:19 PM   #2680
MVP

Quote:
With our without JJSS?

I think we get a solid jump from him to similar to what JJSS provided us this year IF JuJu is gone.

But if JuJu is back, I don't see enough balls for him to break out.
I doubt Juju's back, don't you?

At any rate, I would think by about mid-season '23, we'll be seeing Moore flourish.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:23 PM   #2681
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

At any rate, I would think by about mid-season '23, we'll be seeing Moore flourish.
Flourish into what though? What are we defining as "flourish" here?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:26 PM   #2682

Quote:

I'm not exactly an unbiased source. I didn't like the type of player, didn't care for the player himself IF you're after that type of player, wasn't terribly impressed by his performance and think his role was almost completely fungible.

So obviously I've had him on my 'let walk' list for some time.

But the Chiefs seem to be fond of retaining guys who make an effort to stay and seem to be appreciated in the lockeroom. Especially after a title. I don't think it worked even a little bit with Sammy, but they may go back to that well.

I just think we saw how badly we need another dynamic playmaker out wide in the first half of that game. The Eagles were forcing us underneath and over the middle and doing so with ease. Now unfortunately for them, Patrick Mahomes is a living god and played like it. But I sure would like to open up more of the field. And as I said LAST offseason, the way to do that is by adding complementary speed, IMO. I think MVS is 1/2 of that equation and the other half is someone else who can get deep and challenge the field. Maybe that's Toney with Moore pressuring NCBs and Ss with shorter routes.

But I just worry about ever trusting Toney's health.

But yeah, I just don't see any real utility in retaining JJSS at this point.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:28 PM   #2683

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
"Beware Shifting Baselines"

I get the impression that for many 'flourishing' next season would be something similar to what you and I projected as a 'decent start for a 2nd round rookie' and were called haters for it in 2022...
Old 02-15-2023, 12:28 PM   #2684
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I don't know, how about a good, dependable player? An asset to the offense?

I think this tendency to want to set specific stat lines or player comps and claim anything else is a bust is ****ing stupid, but that's me.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2023, 12:31 PM   #2685

Quote:
I don't know, how about a good, dependable player? An asset to the offense?

I think this tendency to want to set specific stat lines or player comps and claim anything else is a bust is ****ing stupid, but that's me.
But at the same time, a guy having a 62 yard game or making a block can't be "See, I told you he'd break out!!!"

I mean if you're gonna try to claim you put one through the uprights, shouldn't you have to plant them SOMEHOW?

I do agree there are ways Moore can make himself valuable (if not 2nd round pick valuable) without having the kind of statistical impact many would like to see. But if someone's that bullish on him, shouldn't there be some sort of established baseline to prevent someone from throwing a dart and then drawing the bullseye around it?

Because that's exactly what our boy Pitt just did. "See, you haters were too eager!!! Silly Chief Fan!" When...uh...turns out he didn't even line up correctly.

If people can't hold their fire, then shouldn't they at least go on the record?