Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 01:59 PM   #2656
Banned!

LOT of recruits on campus beginning today.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 02:57 PM   #2657
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Evidently this one completely blindsided the OU folks and the rumors are that the family went out shopping the kid to various NIL sources without really looping him in until they got a deal they liked.

If some of this stuff is even half true, it's unsavory as hell.

Just more of the stuff I've been bitching about - the unfettered free agency of every single player on every single team in college football every single offseason just doesn't feel tenable to me.

I don't know how this can possibly sustain.
I just read the article about this. They apparently made demands from Oklahoma that were actually met but Green reneged when he got more somewhere else.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-15-2023, 03:25 PM   #2658
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I just read the article about this. They apparently made demands from Oklahoma that were actually met but Green reneged when he got more somewhere else.
Yeah - this feels like I a recruiting battle I wouldn't mind losing.

I'm not sure that's an element I'm super eager to introduce to the locker room. I could be wrong here, but you're gonna deal with that every single season with him and you're gonna get shopped to the high bidder every time. Is that the buy-in you're looking for?

We can go out there and get a dozen 4* recruits every year and we're STILL at a raw talent disadvantage to teams like Bama, Georgia and Ohio State. We need an edge somewhere and that's going to have to be in continuity and buy-in.

This may be winning a battle to lose the war. I'm not sure this is a Pandora's box we want to be opening...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 04:07 PM   #2659
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah - this feels like I a recruiting battle I wouldn't mind losing.

I'm not sure that's an element I'm super eager to introduce to the locker room. I could be wrong here, but you're gonna deal with that every single season with him and you're gonna get shopped to the high bidder every time. Is that the buy-in you're looking for?

We can go out there and get a dozen 4* recruits every year and we're STILL at a raw talent disadvantage to teams like Bama, Georgia and Ohio State. We need an edge somewhere and that's going to have to be in continuity and buy-in.

This may be winning a battle to lose the war. I'm not sure this is a Pandora's box we want to be opening...
Exactly, that kid is a one year rental wherever he goes unless the NIL agreement is enhanced every season.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-15-2023, 05:46 PM   #2660
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Exactly, that kid is a one year rental wherever he goes unless the NIL agreement is enhanced every season.
Seems like a really shitty situation to put yourself in as a player, as well. Youd think you would want to settle into a system to help yourself look better, so that you can go pro.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 12-18-2023, 03:32 PM   #2661
Banned!

OT Caleb Pyfrom commits to Mizzou. Another really nice pickup for the Tigers.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2023, 10:11 AM   #2662
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Cayden Green just committed to Mizzou. The poor OU rivals writer might end himself over it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2023, 10:17 AM   #2663
Mahomes > God

Courtney Crutchfield announcing any second now...anticipation is Mizzou but we'll see.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2023, 10:19 AM   #2664
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
OT Caleb Pyfrom commits to Mizzou. Another really nice pickup for the Tigers.
He's a big boy but has a way to go. There's a reason he was down on Nebraskas board
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2023, 10:31 AM   #2665
Starter

#1 transfer tackle commits to Mizzou. Cayden Green.

Sorry for repost. Duncan beat me to it.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2023, 10:34 AM   #2666
The man you could post like.

Has there been another school that has taken better advantage of the paradigm shift in college athletics recently than Missouri?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2023, 10:36 AM   #2667
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Courtney Crutchfield announcing any second now...anticipation is Mizzou but we'll see.
Updates?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2023, 10:37 AM   #2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Updates?
Teammate is signing at the moment
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2023, 10:38 AM   #2669

Crutchfield up with hats on the table...
Old 12-19-2023, 10:39 AM   #2670
The man you could post like.

Watching live here

https://www.youtube.com/live/mD2_C6d...m-i1wzfii-omUm
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.