Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 04:35 PM   #2656
MVP

So I thought this thread was on front page because of yesterday's interview, but go back a couple of pages and find out that chiefs planet is just like that bunny rabbit boiling bitch in Fatal Attraction and had already bumped this thread days ago.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-06-2023, 04:47 PM   #2657
Veteran

I basically don't give a fck about this guy. I'm sure he feels the same about me. You can't get attached to these guys. The name on the helmet doesn't mean shit to them. It does to us. It might to some players, but not very many. Enjoy the touchdowns guys, end the thread please.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 05:02 PM   #2658
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
I basically don't give a fck about this guy. I'm sure he feels the same about me. You can't get attached to these guys. The name on the helmet doesn't mean shit to them. It does to us. It might to some players, but not very many. Enjoy the touchdowns guys, end the thread please.
It's the off-season. What else should we discuss?
irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.irafreak has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-06-2023, 10:03 PM   #2659
MVP

So he's retiring in 3 years? LOL.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-contract-ends
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:30 AM   #2660
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
IDK, there is a lot of wacky shit written in this thread and I did not say anything about what to say to Tyreek.

I said it is shitty that the guy can do an interview that shows him to be a good former teammate and then the reviews by people that do not watch it is to post a bunch of negative horseshit that does not match.

I say good on him for doing additional football camps in the region where he used to play. A lot of his former Chiefs teammates might help.

And seems like Dieter said that Tyreek called him the day before to say he was in town and immediately agreed to do his show with Sherman. This might be their most watched show and most listened to pod since they started their show.
What's shitty is that Tyreek himself has given Chiefs fans zero reason to listen to interviews like he did yesterday. Dude, he openly said, more than once, that the Chiefs DISRESPECTED him after they were the only team to not only give him a chance but to give him ANOTHER chance (in the form of a new contract) in the middle of a potential controversy.

He burned the bridge, we didn't. So like I said before, it's unfortunate that there's no such thing as personal responsibility. Tyreek makes derogatory comments for no reason but it's the FANS that have a problem?

Nah, that's bullshit. He ran his mouth, not anybody else.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2023, 06:31 AM   #2661
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2023, 11:12 AM   #2662
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
What's shitty is that Tyreek himself has given Chiefs fans zero reason to listen to interviews like he did yesterday. Dude, he openly said, more than once, that the Chiefs DISRESPECTED him after they were the only team to not only give him a chance but to give him ANOTHER chance (in the form of a new contract) in the middle of a potential controversy.

He burned the bridge, we didn't. So like I said before, it's unfortunate that there's no such thing as personal responsibility. Tyreek makes derogatory comments for no reason but it's the FANS that have a problem?

Nah, that's bullshit. He ran his mouth, not anybody else.
Sorry, I did not know you had so much invested into your hatred of the guy. Make the most of it.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 11:13 AM   #2663
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Sorry, I did not know you had so much invested into your hatred of the guy. Make the most of it.
JFC take Tyreek's dick out of your mouth for 5 secs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 11:16 AM   #2664
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

I love how any negative sentiment AT ALL is now "hate". Nobody can actually have an intellectual conversation and disagree without getting into their feels.

I don't hate Tyreek. The fact that you try to paint it as "hate" says more about how you feel about Tyreek than it does about how I feel about him.

I'm a firm believer that if you're going to talk the talk, you should walk the walk.

Tyreek has been flapping his gums about the Chiefs since he left and the only walking he's doing is walking it back. He made a decision that he OBVIOUSLY now somewhat regrets. Why he can't just own it, I have no idea but then again, I'm not a person that's driven completely by ego.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 11:34 AM   #2665
Special Teams ACE!!!

Well I hate Tyreek, and if the dolphins visit Arrowhead, I’m gonna make him feel VERY disrespected at the George Brett statue!!!!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 01:22 PM   #2666
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

I love how any negative sentiment AT ALL is now "hate". Nobody can actually have an intellectual conversation and disagree without getting into their feels.

I don't hate Tyreek. The fact that you try to paint it as "hate" says more about how you feel about Tyreek than it does about how I feel about him.

I'm a firm believer that if you're going to talk the talk, you should walk the walk.

Tyreek has been flapping his gums about the Chiefs since he left and the only walking he's doing is walking it back. He made a decision that he OBVIOUSLY now somewhat regrets. Why he can't just own it, I have no idea but then again, I'm not a person that's driven completely by ego.
You think he regrets getting paid more money by the professional team in the area where he had already built his house?

You should click the link and watch the video so that you can see how far off the mark you are about that. He is pretty comfortable talking about his new situation and he could not be more positive in talking about the Chiefs.

And what the **** is "OBVIOUSLY now somewhat regrets"

Somewhat? That is a real chickenshit word to attach to your psychological diagnosis.

You have capitalized OBVIOUSLY like this guy really regrets the move and then put some wishy washy mealy mouth chickenshit weasel word next to it

It is hatred if you have formed these strong opinions and you refuse to watch the interview when someone says that watching it may cause you to re-evaluate your strong opinions.

It is not like there is some deadline on receiving information. Closing your mind to new information is really shitty if you want to keep putting the guy down.

Or should I say it is OBVIOUSLY somewhat shitty?

It will be interesting to see what kind of stupid shit gets posted in this thread as the years go by if Tyreek remains healthy and plays like everyone here knows he will play like when healthy.

Last edited by jettio; 04-07-2023 at 01:45 PM..
Old 04-07-2023, 01:31 PM   #2667
Veteran

I appreciate his contributions to the team when we won Super Bowl LIV. I really do.

But now, he's not worth wasting any time or energy on when it comes to my personal thoughts or opinions. And on that note, we won a Super Bowl without his help.

He got the "Brinks Truck", we got a Super Bowl. Let him run his mouth, whatever.

In other words, Well Bye!

On to the next Super Bowl...
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-07-2023, 01:34 PM   #2668
Your mom

Quote:
You think he regrets getting paid more money by the professional team in the area where he had already built his house?

You should click the link and watch the video so that you can see how far off the mark you are about that. He is pretty comfortable talking about his new situation and he could not be more positive in talking about the Chiefs.

And what the **** is "OBVIOUSLY now somewhat regrets"

Somewhat? That is a real chickenshit word to attach to your psychological diagnosis.

You have capitalized OBVIOUSLY like this guy really regrets the move and then put some wishy washy mealy mouth chickenshit weasel word next to it

It is hatred if you have formed these strong opinions and you refuse to watch the interview when someone says that watching it may cause you to re-evaluate your strong opinions.

It is not like there is some deadline on receiving information. Closing your mind to new information is really shitty if you want to keep putting the guy down.

Or should I say it is OBVIOUSLY somewhat shitty?

It will be interesting to see what kind of stupid shit gets posted in this thread as the years go by if Tyreek remains healthy and plays like everyone here know he will play like when healthy.
Tyreek isn't gonna **** you bro...
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-07-2023, 01:38 PM   #2669
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
THIS.

I expect jettios next response to be some inane babbling about only those who know not shit about football as it is played at the NFL level would hold Tyreek accountable for his statements in the MANY interviews he's held dogging his former organization and teammates, including outright lies in an interview with mushmouth about requesting the same contract AJ Brown received, when that deal wasn't even done yet.
Holding him accountable?

What the **** does that mean?

Did you call the police because Tyreek said something you did not like?

I suppose holding him accountable means certain cliques of assholes on this board will post to the consensus opinion and put down people who have individual takes on the subject.

Maybe you can explain what you mean about this holding Tyreek accountable mission that you have undertaken. What is it that you are doing exactly?
Old 04-07-2023, 01:38 PM   #2670
Would an idiot do that?

I dunno, wasn't he telling anyone who would listen last offseason that he was underutilized, wanted to prove he's the best evah, legacy blah blah.... and it took 1 season without Mahomes to say he has a lot of interests and plans on retiring at 31?

Seems like regret to me.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.