Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:25 PM   #2656
You gotta kill a few people

Damn, $750 to rent a house? It's $850 at the absolute minimum to rent an apartment where I am.

That's bullshit.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:58 AM   #2657
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
whatever bro...just don't bring over any 300 pound chicks, my couch isn't made of adamantium
You have nothing to fear.

I'm legitly intrigued by this.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 09:51 AM   #2658
Inmem 2.0

Where's my invite clay?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 09:52 AM   #2659
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Where's my invite clay?
I'll invite you Billay!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 09:54 AM   #2660
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billay View Post
Where's my invite clay?
You are welcome too, Billay.

I have a feeling we're all going to get drunk together next week.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 01:14 PM   #2661
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
You are welcome too, Billay.

I have a feeling we're all going to get drunk together next week.
I'm sure you ment to add..... And go chase some tail.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 05-21-2015, 01:16 PM   #2662
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Nah they're gonna find me a place to live.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:13 PM   #2663
I'll be back.

Quote:
Yeah, that would be funny.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:15 PM   #2664
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
GoChiefs, Billay, and Discuss Thrower walk into a bar....

Sounds like the beginning of a joke.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:28 PM   #2665
Consuming CP souls

Take that chinless dude and I'm headed up to witness this excursion into the primal wild.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:35 PM   #2666
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Take that chinless dude and I'm headed up to witness this excursion into the primal wild.
all are welcome to pre-drink and watch star wars at my pad

sizable basement for midnight orgies

Old 05-21-2015, 04:37 PM   #2667
Consuming CP souls

I'm here for the tranny gang bang/ Jim Jones
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:40 PM   #2668
"You like to drink?"

So I was drunk and didn't take this girl's business card because I figured it was a rejection.

Came across her again and the only thing that really stuck with her is that I kept extolling the virtues of this tequila creme stuff that's akin to Bailey's... Just with tequila.

And in spite of suck jackassery, supposedly she'd still say yes if I asked her out.

Supposedly.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:42 PM   #2669
Consuming CP souls

Go get her brah.

Old 05-21-2015, 04:52 PM   #2670
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Go get her brah.
Mutual friend also informed me of this:

[Other guy] is one you'll initially like, but after three more dates you like him less and less.

Discuss is the opposite. YOu won't like him much at first, but the more time you give him the more you like him.

So I've got that going for me. Which is nice.

Closed Thread