Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-02-2015, 06:54 PM   #2641
I'll be back.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-31865479

Quote:
An Indian bride has walked out of her wedding after her bridegroom-to-be failed to solve a simple maths problem, according to police in Uttar Pradesh.

The bride asked the groom to add 15 and six. When he replied 17, she called off the marriage.

Reports say the groom's family tried to convince the bride to return, but she refused saying the man was illiterate.

Local police said they mediated between the families, and both sides returned all the gifts given before the wedding.

Most marriages in India are arranged by the families, and it is common for a bride and groom to get married without spending time in each other's company.

A police official of Rasoolabad village where the incident happened told BBC Hindi that local resident Mohar Singh had fixed his daughter Lovely's wedding to a man called Ram Baran.

"But just before the marriage ceremony Lovely came to know that Ram Baran is illiterate and she refused to marry," he said.

Mohar Singh told the Associated Press news agency that the "groom's family had kept us in the dark about his poor education".

"Even a first grader can answer this [the maths test]," he said.

Last month, another bride in Uttar Pradesh married a guest at her wedding after her groom-to-be had a seizure and collapsed.

Reports said the groom was epileptic and he had kept the information from the bride and her family.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-02-2015, 09:19 PM   #2642
MER

Tonight I asked a man to smell a jar of weed. He looked wistfully at the jar and then asked his wife to smell it for him. He explained that he lost his sense of smell in a car accident. I cooed sympathy and then told him that I was thankful that was all he lost. He smiles sadly at me and says "but I don't know what my wife's perfume smells like. I don't know what SHE smells like." After I picked my jaw up, I told him she smelled a lot like old feet and buttered popcorn.

Everyone laughed and I thought of CP.

Pick for content. Pretty isn't enough.
Eventually you can't get it up anyways.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 07:19 PM   #2643
I'll be back.

Dangling one shoe while seated with one leg crossed over the other knee, is one of the most intense flirting signals woman use to indicate interest in a male. As the foot makes tiny thrusting movements with the dangling shoe it is subconsciously mimicking penetration.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:00 PM   #2644
"You like to drink?"

Hey GoChiefs, mind if I couch surf at your place until I get a pad of my own bruh
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:03 PM   #2645
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Hey GoChiefs, mind if I couch surf at your place until I get a pad of my own bruh
Wait till you see him in that critter mask....Will make waking up to the BK King seem normal.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:10 PM   #2646
I'll be back.

Quote:
I'm moving this weekend. You are welcome to crash at the new place though. CPers are family.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:11 PM   #2647
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Wait till you see him in that critter mask....Will make waking up to the BK King seem normal.
I'm sure there are worse things in life.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:11 PM   #2648
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
I'm moving this weekend. You are welcome to crash at the new place though. CPers are family.
You moving out of the KCMO brosef

Old 05-20-2015, 10:26 PM   #2649
I'll be back.

Quote:
You moving out of the KCMO brosef
No, just moving a couple streets down. Still in Waldo area.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:40 PM   #2650
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
No, just moving a couple streets down. Still in Waldo area.
I know someone who is moving there.

What's a reasonably priced place in the area where my car won't get stolen and I won't get stabbed?

Old 05-20-2015, 10:41 PM   #2651
I'll be back.

Quote:
I know someone who is moving there.

What's a reasonably priced place in the area where my car won't get stolen and I won't get stabbed?
Well, shit, you could have my current place. 750.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:45 PM   #2652
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Well, shit, you could have my current place. 750.
Welp.. that's $100 more than the apartment I'm renting here in the Queen City... I'm taking that it's not going to get better than that elsewhere?

(Though in one hour of searching yesterday I found a decent looking place on the KS side near 435 for cheaper what I'm paying now.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:46 PM   #2653
I'll be back.

Quote:
Welp.. that's $100 more than the apartment I'm renting here in the Queen City... I'm taking that it's not going to get better than that elsewhere?

(Though in one hour of searching yesterday I found a decent looking place on the KS side near 435 for cheaper what I'm paying now.
Well, this is a house. I have never really looked at apartments. They may be cheaper.

I dunno about the Kansas side.

Old 05-20-2015, 10:48 PM   #2654
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Well, this is a house.
... is there something I'm missing here..

or...

Old 05-20-2015, 10:59 PM   #2655
I'll be back.

whatever bro...just don't bring over any 300 pound chicks, my couch isn't made of adamantium

Closed Thread