Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5432
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2022, 05:06 PM   #2641
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I have some Makers we will see I'm pretty hungover
Getting drunk on Dec 30th when you know you have a full ****ing slate of college football to watch is a goddamn rookie move bill!!!!!!

You know better. You better power the **** thru and watch these games with us ya bish
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 05:17 PM   #2642
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Getting drunk on Dec 30th when you know you have a full ****ing slate of college football to watch is a goddamn rookie move bill!!!!!!

You know better. You better power the **** thru and watch these games with us ya bish
Have friends in town from Germany it was the only night I'd get to see them but watching football hungover when it's not your team ain't so bad
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2022, 05:42 PM   #2643
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Have friends in town from Germany it was the only night I'd get to see them but watching football hungover when it's not your team ain't so bad
Whoa did you let them plant a scheizer on your chest last night??
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2022, 05:55 PM   #2644
Supporter

Quote:
Whoa did you let them plant a scheizer on your chest last night??

I opened this thread to see what we're drinking tonight and it's turned into billay's sexual exploits.

But anyway, I stopped in the liquor store earlier and jackpot! They still hadSam Adams Octoberfest so I bought 3 twelve packs. I'm a happy camper.

I might also have a Tank 7 later. Also got a bottle of Four Roses bourbon for Christmas that I might break into.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2022, 05:57 PM   #2645
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post

I opened this thread to see what we're drinking tonight. I stopped in the liquor store earlier and jackpot! They still hadSam Adams Octoberfest so I bought 3 twelve packs. I'm a happy camper.

I might also have a Tank 7 later. Also got a bottle of Four Roses bourbon for Christmas that I might break into.
That Octoberfest is the gold standard for real. Very good shit.

I think you should have all of them!!
Old 12-31-2022, 06:03 PM   #2646
Supporter

Got this for Christmas from my kids. Man, I love my kids. 🙂 Will not be breaking into this tonight. It will have to be a very special occasion (maybe April?)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20221231_175927.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	125390  
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-31-2022, 06:05 PM   #2647
Supporter

Quote:
That Octoberfest is the gold standard for real. Very good shit.

I think you should have all of them!!
Ha ha, I would be dead if I tried to drink just one twelve pack. But yeah, I love this stuff. I would rate Free State as the best Octoberfest but Sam adams is definitely second.
Old 12-31-2022, 06:06 PM   #2648
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Got this for Christmas from my kids. Man, I love my kids. �� Will not be breaking into this tonight. It will have to be a very special occasion (maybe April?)
Yeah, save it. I bought a $50 2022 KU commemorative bottle of wine that I'm gonna hold onto until the next 'Ship.

I will possibly open it when the Chiefs win the Superbowl.
Old 12-31-2022, 06:06 PM   #2649
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Ha ha, I would be dead if I tried to drink just one twelve pack. But yeah, I love this stuff. I would rate Free State as the best Octoberfest but Sam adams is definitely second.
Oh yeah I'm not drinking a dozen of those suckers lol. Save that for the light beer.
Old 03-10-2023, 08:05 PM   #2650
Inmem 2.0

Weller SR
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2023, 08:11 PM   #2651
pie is never free

Titos, what else
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2023, 08:24 PM   #2652
In my youth i pray to keep

Every time I drink now I wake up and the soles of my feet itch like a mofo. It's especially bad with beer. I know this is the place for sound medical advice.

Have I developed an allergy to something in the booze or is this my body trying to tell me I've had enough?
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2023, 10:20 PM   #2653
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Coffee... After vacation, I'm giving my liver a break.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:51 PM   #2654
Mod Team

Starting the afternoon with a Bloody Mary. These drink cans are pretty good for a mix, just add the vodka.

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2023, 07:02 PM   #2655
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Spent the weekend in Eureka Springs teaching at Beaver lake. Do NOT look for a Gin & Tonic when there's a bike rally AND an AA meeting going on in Eureka Springs...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.