Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:04 AM   #2641
Diablo Negro

Every now and then something happens that reminds this place is full of people who just really don't know jack or shit about real life.

Stick to football people.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-05-2024, 08:07 AM   #2642
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
We don't know that, we're just speculating at this point. But yeah, that would be my guess.
Problem with weed is they won't be able to prove when he smoked it even if they had a blood or urine test after the fact. He lives in a state where its legal so determining whether he was impaired is going to be real tough. Its likely a non issue.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:13 AM   #2643
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I've yet to hear a single example of those red flags, and I never heard them around the draft last year, so I'm calling bullshit until somebody has an example.
Who are these several GMs to whom that guy is referring? Sounds to me like somebody is pulling stuff outta their butt.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:13 AM   #2644
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Problem with weed is they won't be able to prove when he smoked it even if they had a blood or urine test after the fact. He lives in a state where its legal so determining whether he was impaired is going to be real tough. Its likely a non issue.
It's legal in Texas now?

I didn't realize.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:16 AM   #2645
Diablo Negro

Quote:
It's legal in Texas now?

I didn't realize.
Pretty sure he lives in Missouri. Shit now that I think about it he might live in Kansas.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:18 AM   #2646
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
I think the NFL will want to make an example of Rice because of the Henry Ruggs incident. Call it whatever you want. I’m thinking 4-6 games is likely, with 8 being a long shot.
Ruggs is the example that should deter guys but it hasn’t and it won’t .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-05-2024, 08:22 AM   #2647
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's legal in Texas now?

I didn't realize.
Nope, not legal at all and no decriminalization measures passed. If you test positive for any TCH they can charge you with DUI.

Here's a good summary of Texas:

https://www.dougmurphylaw.com/dwi/co.../dwi-marijuana
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:23 AM   #2648
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
You better be scared shitless of #4. Who knows what he's done to be with that crew.
Chip?

Old 04-05-2024, 08:25 AM   #2649
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm hearing from a very reliable source that he's getting the death penalty.
**** around and find out?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:28 AM   #2650
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
Nope, not legal at all and no decriminalization measures passed. If you test positive for any TCH they can charge you with DUI.

THC can remain in your system for weeks. No way that holds up in court.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:35 AM   #2651
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Isn't it nice when someone who is so religious is so quick to judge someone else?
Man, I hate this crap. And if figures that you would be one of the first to jump on this....because religion or something.

This is a good example of why I try not to be too judgmental. I know I'm not perfect. And I know I have done some stupid things in my life, mostly when I was young.

But I suppose you're not wrong. I don't know how anyone can say someone is sociopathic without knowing exactly what was going on in his thinking at the time. Perhaps he saw that nobody was seriously hurt. And no, I'm not excusing him for leaving. That was wrong.

I just hope Rice realizes that he got lucky that this didn't turn out much worse. And hopefully, he learns to not do stupid stuff like this again. He's got way too much on the line.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:37 AM   #2652
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
THC can remain in your system for weeks. No way that holds up in court.
Don't kill the messenger, I just shared the law in Texas and that they can charge you if they think you are impaired and you test for THC. If Rice had stayed, and they found weed(which leaked reports said they did), and his eyes indicated he may be high, he would have been charged.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:51 AM   #2653
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Pretty sure he lives in Missouri. Shit now that I think about it he might live in Kansas.
You talking about Rice? I would assume that he lives in Texas during the offseason.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:53 AM   #2654
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post

Yeah but I'm pretty sure they can charge you with DUI even in states where cannabis is legal. Alcohol is legal but it is still not legal to drive with too much of it in your system.

Old 04-05-2024, 08:55 AM   #2655
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yeah but I'm pretty sure they can charge you with DUI even in states where cannabis is legal. Alcohol is legal but it is still not legal to drive with too much of it in your system.
They can, but if there was weed in the car, in Texas, he would have gotten a possession charge as well.

Closed Thread