Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:02 PM   #2626
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Why can't Robinson take Wilsons spot? To big for slot?
Is Robinson behind Hill or Conley
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:07 PM   #2627
I’m a Mahomo!

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Megathread *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
I actually think Dieter could be a decent slot receiver

I'm rooting for him.

https://youtu.be/Z8kzUuoGc1A

https://youtu.be/7BU3_A6Xc1s

With the NFL Draft coming up, Gehrig hopes he made a big enough name for himself as a do-it-all receiver. Though a humble guy, he still holds supreme confidence in his abilities and his skill set as a receiver.

“I just think that I can do anything that a coach asks me,” says Dieter, “I feel that I’m a complete football player. If I have to go deep and make a catch I think I can do that. If I need to get down and block a linebacker or a (defensive end) I think I can do that. I feel like I’m really, very versatile in my style of play.

“A lot of guys coming out next year haven’t done as much as me versatility-wise in college, so I think that helps me overall.”

At Alabama’s Pro Day, Dieter turned some heads. He ran a 4.58 40-yard dash – putting him ahead of projected early-round picks like Houston’s Greg Ward Jr., Eastern Washington’s Cooper Kupp, Clemson’s Artavis Scott, and Ole Miss’ Damore’ea Stringfellow. His 32.5” vertical jump puts him tied with USC’s JuJu Smith-Schuster and Clemson’s Mike Williams – both of which are considered first or second round prospects and immediate impact-makers.

“Obviously, I’m not in the rooms with people making the decisions,” Dieter stated, “but I think I helped myself on Pro Day. I’ll have to continue working hard every day, but I think I had an overall good day.”

In addition to a tremendous showing in the athletic drills, he caught all but one ball thrown to him from his former quarterback, Matt Johnson, in the receiver drills.

“Any team that picks me up I feel I can fit in because I can do a lot of things other receivers can’t do.”

Whichever team does decide to pick up Gehrig come draft week will be getting a lot more than just a talented guy on the field. The guy Dieter can be off-the-field for the community may rival what he can do on it.

“I’m a pretty down-to-earth person, I love spending time with my dogs… I have two French Bulldogs.”

In just the few months he was enrolled at Alabama, Dieter managed to snag the Pat Trammell award at the end of the season along with Dalvin Tomlinson. The award – given to those who demonstrate ‘integrity, character, academic importance, and inspirational leadership’ – has been given to chosen Alabama players since 1988. The list includes names like Shaun Alexander, Andrew Zow and Richard Mullaney.

Even though he may not have had the year he wanted, he alluded to the level of talent he faced each day in practice and the relationships he built with the other guys on the team as to why he has no regrets on the season, and why his time at Alabama will forever be invaluable to him.

“There’s competition every single day. The best players in the country come here to play and you have to compete every single day if you want to be on the field on Saturdays. You can’t really pick a favorite moment from the season, but getting to play with that group of guys and getting to know people from the team and building relationships with guys that I’ll probably keep talking to the rest of my life is definitely the thing I’ll remember the most.”

A story-book ending is in store for Gehrig Dieter. A 3-star kid from Indiana that went from having just a handful of offers, to starting for the Alabama Crimson Tide in a National Championship game. He has had to earn each opportunity awarded to him, and he has always taken advantage of those. Next up is an opportunity to chase a dream and play in the National Football League. I fully expect that Gehrig will make the most out of this opportunity, and that we will be seeing him for many Sundays to come.

He deserves it.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 08-12-2017 at 09:13 PM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:08 PM   #2628
LEGEND!

Which Chiefs player has the hottest GF/Wife
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:09 PM   #2629
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Which Chiefs player has the hottest GF/Wife
sounds like it should be a new thread
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #2630
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
sounds like it should be a new thread
Someone needs to start it. I don't have thread posting privileges so will somebody do the honors. This is a very serious topic
Old 08-12-2017, 09:11 PM   #2631
Supporter

Quote:
Someone needs to start it. I don't have thread posting privileges so will somebody do the honors. This is a very serious topic
Doesn't school start next week?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:14 PM   #2632
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Doesn't school start next week?
Already started. Just started freshman year a week ago
Old 08-12-2017, 10:06 PM   #2633
Mindful Taoist German

So IMHO the 1st string looked polished.

Bray looked like a young b/u. He made some great throws and his INT was a clear lack of judgement.

Alex and PM Dawn both looked good...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:31 PM   #2634
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
So IMHO the 1st string looked polished.

Bray looked like a young b/u. He made some great throws and his INT was a clear lack of judgement.

Alex and PM Dawn both looked good...
PM Dawn?

Gay.

Just stop.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:51 PM   #2635
LEGEND!

Barstool Sports @barstoolsports
Marshawn sitting, eating, & wearing a beanie during the national anthem. Fresh out of ****s to give.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:01 PM   #2636
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Barstool Sports @barstoolsports
Marshawn sitting, eating, & wearing a beanie during the national anthem. Fresh out of ****s to give.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:25 AM   #2637
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
PM Dawn?

Gay.

Just stop.
Agreed. Every nickname I have heard so far for Mahomes has been awful... except I did think Saint Patrick had a nice ring to it.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 08-13-2017, 07:27 AM   #2638
MVP

PM Dawn is the worst nickname in history. JUST STOP. 2PM is awful too.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:29 AM   #2639
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks View Post
Agreed. Every nickname I have heard so far for Mahomes has been awful... except I did think Saint Patrick had a nice ring to it.
ASS Destroyer.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:32 AM   #2640
Dumbass!

The tweets in the OP tell us that Kelce and Chris Jones are practicing today.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.