Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:05 PM   #26311
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
I find it feels good so many were asymptomatic but also scary for when we open. They spread it to the family, kids and S/O go spread it at school and work. It seems hard to imagine were not going to see ongoing regional lockdowns all the time.
And as I understand it, those who are asymptomatic tend to carry a weaker strain of the virus so if you're gonna spread it than that's the one to spread
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:06 PM   #26312
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
My favorites are the celebrities saying how we are all in this together and to just stay inside. Never mind their inside is several thousand square feet bigger and what not.

You suffer in your tiny living room while I suffer in my 2,000 square foot man cave with full wet bar or lounge around my pool, etc.
Completely out of touch people do out of touch things, all that at and more on tonight's KABC News at 11.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:10 PM   #26313
I love your mom

Quote:
And that is just life. We are not going to be able to chase down every asymptomatic person. The good side of that is they have it and it isn't effecting them so let's not lose sight of that even though I know what the obvious bad side is.
Some of those might develop symptoms at some point , I wonder if they will track them to see.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:11 PM   #26314
TACO SALAD

Quote:
And as I understand it, those who are asymptomatic tend to carry a weaker strain of the virus so if you're gonna spread it than that's the one to spread
brb, headed to St Joe to be coughed on. Willing to pay top dollar
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:12 PM   #26315
Shit

Quote:
I haven't seen that verified anywhere.

You have a link?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:12 PM   #26316
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Some of those might develop symptoms at some point , I wonder if they will track them to see.
Perhaps but the point is you're not going to track down every person who has this and is asymptomatic.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:12 PM   #26317
Shit

Quote:
My favorites are the celebrities saying how we are all in this together and to just stay inside. Never mind their inside is several thousand square feet bigger and what not.

You suffer in your tiny living room while I suffer in my 2,000 square foot man cave with full wet bar or lounge around my pool, etc.

Just stay inside...we're all in this together..

Sounds like jealousy.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 01:14 PM   #26318
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
And is that a bad thing in your estimation?
Not too concerned about a truck driver protest, mostly unfortunate timing on my part to venture out. The potential for mass murder rampages is a bit more concerning though.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:15 PM   #26319
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
Sounds like jealousy.
You shouldn't be jealous
Old 05-01-2020, 01:15 PM   #26320
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
I just like this meme....love the kid's face

The projections were low. Just a week and a half ago our government advised based on modeling they used they expected 60-65k deaths total. We are already at more than that and rising fast.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 01:15 PM   #26321
I love your mom

Quote:
Perhaps but the point is you're not going to track down every person who has this and is asymptomatic.
No but having more info wouldn't hurt with the decision process, I hope their family and friends get tested as well.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:17 PM   #26322
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I haven't seen that verified anywhere.

You have a link?
No, saw it on some talking head show somewhere
Old 05-01-2020, 01:17 PM   #26323
The talking stonehead

Found a rare restaurant open for dine in at the airport. They removed seating at the bar and closed tables for distancing. All the available seats are taken and there are about 10 people distancing themselves outside of the bar waiting to dine in as well. I think it’s safe to say a lot of people are so ready to get back to any semblance of normal.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:18 PM   #26324
I love your mom

Quote:
You shouldn't be jealous
I do feel for the people living in tiny downtown apartments though, especially if they have kids and a wife.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:18 PM   #26325
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
The projections were low. Just a week and a half ago our government advised based on modeling they used they expected 60-65k deaths total. We are already at more than that and rising fast.
That was before or after the 2 million?