Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-04-2024, 09:51 PM   #2611
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post
i don't see how he gets less games than willie got tbh. it'll probably be 8.
Willie Gay’s was domestic violence-related (even though that didn’t end up being his final charge), so that is more severe in the NFL’s perspective… violence against women.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 10:43 PM   #2612
SuperBowl or bust

(Hoping I’m not wasting my time and that someone else hasn’t already posted this)

History of NFL suspensions from 2000-2018 that don’t involve a domestic, steroids, guns or violent crimes…basically only the ones relevant to this conversation and length of conduct policy suspension:

Mario Bates 1 game 2000
Mustafa Muhammad 2 games 2000
Michael Pittman 1 game 2001
Leon Searcy 1 game 2001
Victor Riley 1 game 2002
Derrick Rogers 1 game 2003
Wayne Hunter 1 game 2005
Chris Henry 8 games 2007
Sam Brandon 2 games 2007
Fabian Washington 1 game 2008
Brandon Marshall 3 games (reduced to 1) 2008
Larry Johnson 1 game 2008
Michael Boley 1 game 2009
Ben Rothlisberger 6 games down to 4 2010
Vincent Jackson 3 games (duis) 2010
Aquino Talib 1 game 2010
Maurice purify 1 game 2010
Quinn Ojinnaka 1 game 2010
BrandonnUnderwoon 2 games 2011
Adrian Peterson 1 year 2012
Ordon Charles 1 game 2015
TJ Ward 1 game 2015
Chris Culliver 1 game 2015
Derrick Coleman 2015 was suspended indefinitely for vehicular assault and hit and run. Was reinstated 4 days later.
Junior Galette 2 games 2015
Joseph Randle 4 games (broke windows and threatened baby momma with a gun) 2015
Sheldon Richardson 1 game 2016
Andrew Quarles 2 games 2016
Dante Fowler 1 game 2018
Jimmy smith 4 games 2018

That’s as far as wiki goes.

There is literally no precedent to give Rice any suspension anything over 2-4 games ABSOLUTE MAX WHERE ROGER IS MAKING AN EXAMPLE.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 10:46 PM   #2613
In Search of a Life

How many of these were on video leaving the scene of an accident they caused by street racing?

I think he gets somewhere from 2-8 games. 8 games if the league decides it's really going to make a cause out of street racing, but not likely. 4 seems most likely to me.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 10:58 PM   #2614
SuperBowl or bust

No way would 8 games would stick. The nflpa would go on strike before they’d allow that.

I think DJ is right and it will only be a game, or 2.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 11:07 PM   #2615
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Because it’s a ****ing hit and run
People have done worse and have gotten less than 8 , it wasn’t during organized team activities or during the season or using team vehicle /equipment/ facilities etc.. you guys sound like you want him to lose his job /career and we dont even know the charges yet .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 04-04-2024, 11:17 PM   #2616
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
How many of these were on video leaving the scene of an accident they caused by street racing?

I think he gets somewhere from 2-8 games. 8 games if the league decides it's really going to make a cause out of street racing, but not likely. 4 seems most likely to me.
Are we really going to continue to pretend that the 1 game suspension for Brandin Echols just didn't happen? After he paralyzed a guy in a high speed crash?

Oh...well he didn't slowly saunter away from the scene so that's FAR better than what Rice did.

Some of you are just insanely hung up on leaving the scene of an accident. On its own, independent of aggravating factors, the LAW barely cares about it.

This is just hilarious. I mean the obstinance required to look at an entire list of personal conduct policy suspensions that are fractions of what you're dead certain Rice is going to get and then just say "Nah, those fact patters aren't absolutely identical to Rice's so they're irrelevant" is just laughable. Nevermind the fact that many of them are worse.

{throws hands up}
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 11:19 PM   #2617

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Because it’s a ****ing hit and run
ORSON CHARLES POINTED A ****ING GUN AT A GUY IN A ROAD RAGE INCIDENT AND GOT A GAME!!!!!!!!!

Jesus tapdancing christ.

Think he ****ing hung around at the scene afterwards?

Andrew Quarles got in a fight with a woman, went outside and started firing his gun in the air at a nightclub. Two games. But he wasn't...{gasp}...racing

No words. There are no words.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 11:21 PM   #2618
SuperBowl or bust

Stats kill denial in a conversation regarding logic with logical people.

I guess that’s the differentiation here.

I guess I’m guilty as anyone of holding my ground in a conversation, but come on.

Old 04-04-2024, 11:23 PM   #2619

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Stats kill denial in a conversation regarding logic with logical people.

I guess that’s the differentiation here.

I guess I’m guilty as anyone of holding my ground in a conversation, but come on.
Shit man, I wouldn't even be completely floored by 3 or 4. I wouldn't think its fair in light of existing precedent, but we all know that Rajah likes to just keep turning the screws harder so I'd just be irritated but not stunned.

8 goddamn games? GTFO here.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 11:32 PM   #2620

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post

Eight games?

Ray Rice beat the shit out of his girlfriend and was suspended TWO games.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 11:36 PM   #2621
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Has he been charged with “street racing” or is that just some bullshit that keeps floating up like a turd?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 11:39 PM   #2622

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Has he been charged with “street racing” or is that just some bullshit that keeps floating up like a turd?
He hasn’t been charged with anything yet but Skuzzer already has him on death row.
Old 04-04-2024, 11:40 PM   #2623
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Seems more reckless/careless driving than “street racing”
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:10 AM   #2624
Choco Favre

He deserves 1 game suspension of his choice imo
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-05-2024, 02:10 AM   #2625
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

The Chiefs shouldn’t have to play their first four games at all. We should just be awarded victories.

See you all in Week 5.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread