Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 07:59 AM   #2611
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
He's clearly upset that the Chiefs put the overall team structure ahead of keeping him on at the price he got elsewhere.

He wanted to be the highest paid and still continue to destroy the league with Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce.

I think it eats away at him knowing Patrick put up NFL record numbers with several dudes he just met, right after he left. What's more, he won the superbowl with them.

He knows he took the money, he knows he could have stayed if he wanted to, but his ego can't allow hom to be wrong, so he has to turn it around to make the organization look bad, and play it off like he wasn't wanted, so he doesn't look like a greedy moron for leaving.

You don't need to look any further than his claims that he asked for AJ Brown money when that deal wasn't even done yet.

Until Tyreek settles up with himself about the decision he made, we will always hear him talking this way about KC.

But in the end, he really won. He's got a ring and he's set financially for life. Coming from that courtroom in college, to now, he's already won.

He just needs to stfu and enjoy it.
This also highlights who really is worth the biggest paycheck on a team. QBs and especially elite QBs are who you pay. Tyreek leaves and the Chiefs don't miss a beat with virtual nobodies at WR. Tyreek had an amazing season and at the end of the day it didn't matter because of the QB.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 08:02 AM   #2612
In Search of a Life

I'm just thankful Tyreek can unite us all and we can get past the idea that Veach ****ed up by trading him after the Chiefs won a SB in the very first season without him.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:05 AM   #2613
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'd rather live in Cleveland than Cincinnati by a fair bit.
Would hate to be given either of those options. I will say that the cost of living in Cleveland seems pretty decent, so there's that.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 08:48 AM   #2614
How tall is this thing?

Personally, I think even Tyreek thought he was the reason Patrick Mahomes was so good.

In one of his first interviews after departing, he was talking about targets, can I see the pill please, give me the ball please. Patrick, he's a helluva player, but just once I want someone to say you know, you him.

He thought Pat got too much of the credit, and him not enough.

So the NFL peanut gallery opens up about how KC won't make the playoffs now, and the incredibly aged Keenan Allen " This trade bout to expose some people", and all Patrick does is get Kelce and a hodgepodge of new guys together and set the NFL record for total yardage by a qb, pick up a 2nd league MVP on his way to winning another ring and SBMVP.

That's a big shot to take and have to look in the mirror and swallow and say Pat really didn't need me at all to be who he is.

Reek's head got just a bit too big. He thought we would struggle, and probably wanted us to struggle so that he could have his self worth validated.

When it didn't happen, it probably hit him like a truck. We didn't struggle, his leaving didn't hurt us at, and we won it all without him.

His only shot now at an "I told you so" would be to be the key factor in beating us in a playoff game. Which with their qb situation, isn't happening.

He claims he's retiring after the Dolphins contract is up, so his window is very short.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 08:51 AM   #2615
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Why would he be loyal to a team he's going to play against instead of the team he's playing for? He didn't call out any specific players. He was praising Mahomes and Kelce the entire time he was watching the playoffs.

You guys get your panties all twisted up over the slightest bit of competitiveness.
He also said that Tua is more accurate than Mahomes. That's a cheap shot at a QB who helped you win a SB and get a huge contract. So I don't give him praising Kelce and Mahomes much weight.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 08:54 AM   #2616
MVP

The forensic psychologists around here could watch this and see if it matches their conclusions.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:57 AM   #2617
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post

The forensic psychologists around here could watch this and see if it matches their conclusions.
You're the ultimate white knight dude
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:06 AM   #2618
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post

11:08 I Thought Sherm was drinking Pellegrino... only using bottle as spittoon
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:13 AM   #2619
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You're the ultimate white knight dude
Juist be a good boy and watch the show.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:17 AM   #2620
Starter

Haven't seen the video... But I'm guessing reek said something like "bitch, the chiefs better be afraid of me too"?
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:27 AM   #2621

There's a reason Pat's trainer, Bobby, subtweets Tyreek and throws shade whenever the opportunity presents itself.

I think there was a lot going on behind the scenes regarding egos and targets. They're friends, sure, but I think there was a little animosity bubbling up before, during and after the split.

I think even Reid had enough of it at a certain point; I remember in one of the SB week pressers he was asked about Tyreek and he said something backhanded like "great player, got lots of money and yards this year."

Pat squashed all of that ego stuff when he had his MVP season and won a SB with a bunch of WR JAGS off the street.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:36 AM   #2622
Threepeat!

Good conversation. Tyreek will always be one of my favorite Chiefs. So many great memories. You feel me?
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 09:39 AM   #2623

Old 04-06-2023, 09:41 AM   #2624
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I love Chris Jones.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 09:42 AM   #2625
Going home eventually

HILL NEEDS TO KNOW HIS ROLL AND SHUT HIS MOUTH!. THAT'S WHY HE GOT TRADED!
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.