Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:10 PM   #26086
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I was just at Hawaiian Bros. Shit was good too. I prefer the OP location over NKC
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:12 PM   #26087
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I was just at Hawaiian Bros. Shit was good too. I prefer the OP location over NKC
Of course you do...it's ****ing JoCo....
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:18 PM   #26088
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Of course you do...it's ****ing JoCo....
Have you had it yet? Its ****ng delicious
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:20 PM   #26089
Supporter

Quote:
Have you had it yet? Its ****ng delicious
Not yet
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:23 PM   #26090
Life is changing..

I wonder how many millions of people in America have had this already?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:25 PM   #26091
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I wonder how many millions of people in America have had this already?
You can now get tested for free, in drive-thru (something that should have happened by March but I digress) but as far as I know the test for antibodies isn't available yet.

I want one when it is. I'm pretty convinced I had this shit in January
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:27 PM   #26092
Supporter

I was out doing errands today for the first time in 14 days or so and the freeway traffic has at least doubled, if not tripled.

The stores didn't seem too busy but the lines, especially Home Depot, were at least 30 minutes long.

I don't know what this means exactly, other than to say I haven't seen it this busy in terms of shoppers and traffic since late March.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:32 PM   #26093
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I was out doing errands today for the first time in 14 days or so and the freeway traffic has at least doubled, if not tripled.

The stores didn't seem too busy but the lines, especially Home Depot, were at least 30 minutes long.

I don't know what this means exactly, other than to say I haven't seen it this busy in terms of shoppers and traffic since late March.
I have no issue with more cars. I don't see how it's a threat under the current conditions. Anecdotal , but I get out and drive just to get out. Close to once per day.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:33 PM   #26094
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Many states/cities have anti-mask laws so requiring face masks is technically illegal.
Yeah, you know I'm sure that will be a difficult thing to repeal..
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:35 PM   #26095
In Search of a Life

Quote:
That's not really a bad thing?
It’s bad in that this thing is spreading everywhere but good in that asymptomatic people will develop immunity theoretically
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:35 PM   #26096
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
hoo boy

98 percent of confirmed virus cases at Ohio jail were asymptomatic, officials say

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...outputType=amp
That's not good actually. Means they can spread it easier. Nonetheless I wouldn't place much stock in prison tests. Prison. Not exactly a pillar of good or no corruption.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:36 PM   #26097
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

I think more people are saying **** it
Old 04-30-2020, 06:40 PM   #26098
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
You can now get tested for free, in drive-thru (something that should have happened by March but I digress) but as far as I know the test for antibodies isn't available yet.

I want one when it is. I'm pretty convinced I had this shit in January
Ihad something after Christmas that knocked me for a loop. Dry cough, low grade fever, chest congestion, hung on for over 3 weeks. Felt crappy, but not bad enough to go to doctor. I too would be interested, in a test, to see if I had any prior exposure.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:43 PM   #26099
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I have no issue with more cars. I don't see how it's a threat under the current conditions. Anecdotal , but I get out and drive just to get out. Close to once per day.
The weird thing was that, just as I'd seen on my street when cleaning my garage earlier this week, tons of people are wearing masks while driving.

And yeah, getting out of the 'hood is nice and really relaxing, even if I'm standing in line outside for 30 minutes or more.

I've worked from home for the past 8 years and generally get up to Lake Hollywood 4-5 days a week to get in at least 4 miles, but as much as I absolute loathe LA traffic, I didn't realize until just right now how much it "helped" me cope everyday.

I guess it's one thing to be "stuck" at home working all day and another to be stuck at home with no place to go. I think that's the biggest difference, mentally speaking.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2020, 06:44 PM   #26100
Cheat Death

We need more testing
Testing is now readily available and free for everyone
I'd rather get this other one that's more limited though

America
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.