Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 06:36 AM   #2596
In Search of a Life

The Chiefs are his only former team. Is he going to talk about his playing time on the Jets or something? Are people asking him questions about his feelings on the Steelers team meetings?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-06-2023, 06:38 AM   #2597
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio View Post
Watched the show on You Tube and Tyreek comes off very well talking with Anthony Sherman and Gehrig Dieter.

Twitter is a real shitshow. Better to catch the original content and not believe the horseshit that people put on Twitter.

Most Chiefs fan that watched this interview would be cool with Tyreek.
Meh. I'm fine. Winning the Bowl adds a ton of thickness to one's skin. mine anyway.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 06:40 AM   #2598
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
The Chiefs are his only former team. Is he going to talk about his playing time on the Jets or something? Are people asking him questions about his feelings on the Steelers team meetings?
It doesn't ****ing matter. I root for the CHIEFS, not players. Players come and go. And some talk shit when they leave. It's my right, as a fan, especially when his stupid shit gets posted CONTINUOUSLY on CP, to comment about it, just like it's his right to be a spoiled child.

See, there are plenty of people here that cannot resist the cult of personality. They get all emotionally wrapped up in individual players and can't handle it when they leave. There's STILL people here that want Kareem Hunt back.

Personally, I think it's all funny, in a pathetic sort of way.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:22 AM   #2599
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Meh. I'm fine. Winning the Bowl adds a ton of thickness to one's skin. mine anyway.
Yup.

Kelce and Reid have secured their historical standing. The only question left for Mahomes will be if he's one of the 4 greatest of all time or THE greatest of all time but otherwise his legacy is likewise secured.

Winning one meant a ton but in some ways winning the 2nd means just as much. It's locked in this era of Chiefs football as among the 6-8 greatest ever.

Okay. The rest is just chasing the 1 and 2 spots.

And unless/until some contemporary comes along to close or even eliminate that gap, our only competition is history.

I can live with that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:25 AM   #2600
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
better than 50% chance that the dolphins cut him before that last season
Even Hill isnt counting the 4th year of that deal (remember, his deal goes through 2026)

That's how you know this was as much/more about pride than money. He could've had that final season be a void year if he wanted but his deal would've been for less. Instead he had them pile a bunch of money in there he knew he would never see to crank up his AAV.

That's pride, not greed.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 04-06-2023 at 08:19 AM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:34 AM   #2601
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Why would he badmouth a team and say they "disrespected" him and didn't get him enough targets when that team not only stuck by him during all of his legal issues but gave him a new contract during them as well?

My panties aren't in a bunch. I simply do not care anymore to hear what Tyreek has to say. He did the same thing OBJ is doing - trashing the franchise and making a point to mention how much better it is where they are now. They couldn't keep their mouths shut after leaving because like spoiled children, the Chiefs didn't give them exactly what they wanted.
You should watch the entire interview. You have these strong emotions and if you were to watch it, you would realize that it is not like you describe.

He was in KC at 810 studio for the interview and I think the purpose of the trip was planning for his football camps in Olathe and Wichita this year.

Helps his former teammates get more traffic for their show and it was good conversation.

Last edited by jettio; 04-06-2023 at 07:44 AM..
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:42 AM   #2602
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
You should watch the entire interview. You have these strong emotions and if you were to watch it, you would realize that it is not like you describe.
I actually don't have strong emotions at all.

I just think Hill is being petty.

I don't have to watch any one video, anyway. He's said these things multiple times, on multiple platforms. He's obviously disappointed in the way things went but he made his decision - it's time for him to shut up and live with it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:47 AM   #2603
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I actually don't have strong emotions at all.

I just think Hill is being petty.

I don't have to watch any one video, anyway. He's said these things multiple times, on multiple platforms. He's obviously disappointed in the way things went but he made his decision - it's time for him to shut up and live with it.
Just watch the video and reread what you have said about the guy and reconsider.
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:47 AM   #2604
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yup.

You got turfed, paid and almost set some records - we hung another banner.

Point - Chiefs
What would be epic is if KC opened their season against Miami so Tyreek could see them celebrate their SB win, possibly by unveiling another SB banner or raising another SB flag.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-06-2023, 07:49 AM   #2605
We've lost Luka

I'm super glad Tyreek and his words are no longer with my favorite NFL team, the KC Chiefs.
It really was a case of addition by subtraction.
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 07:51 AM   #2606
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Tyreek should challenge himself to go a week... or even a day without talking about the Chiefs.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 07:52 AM   #2607
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Just watch the video and reread what you have said about the guy and reconsider.
I don't have to watch the video because I'm not talking about the "worst nightmare" comment all by itself. One, the whole premise is laughable. And two, it isn't the only thing he's said.

The dude has trashed the Chiefs repeatedly since leaving. He had the audacity, after leading the team in targets, to say the Chiefs didn't give him enough targets.

He's simply unable to be honest about his intentions. He took the biggest bag of money he could get but instead of just owning it, he's trying to clown the organization that gave him a chance when nobody else would.
Old 04-06-2023, 07:53 AM   #2608
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I heard a reporter talking about it 1 day and he was saying fans really seem to not understand what matters to players.

It's basically

Money......huge gap...coaching staff/city small gap winning

And that may change for an older player who wants a ring because he's going to retire soon but in most cases money accounts for about 95% of the decision.
Which is completely normal and justified. Can't blame any player for choosing the biggest contract over team loyalty. But when you make that choice you have to live with it. He chose Miami and the bigger payday, so now move on and try to help them win a SB and stop having KC live in rent free in his head.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 04-06-2023, 07:53 AM   #2609
Andy Reid Supporter

You can really tell he misses it here. He could have easily taken a deal here making around $25 million APY and still went to Miami for half the year in the off-season.

His pride was definitely hurt last year. Can’t blame him. His QB won a SB without him and nobody on that WR room was anywhere near his level.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2023, 07:57 AM   #2610
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You can really tell he misses it here. He could have easily taken a deal here making around $25 million APY and still went to Miami for half the year in the off-season.

His pride was definitely hurt last year. Can’t blame him. His QB won a SB without him and nobody on that WR room was anywhere near his level.
FYP