Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:30 AM   #2581
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Whoever decided to not pay the 5.9 is a massive idiot.
Wasn't a terrible idea. Now investing the short term savings with Bernie Madoff wasn't great.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:43 AM   #2582
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
***** JULY 1 UPDATE *****

I had dinner with my Chiefs insider Friday night. We got to talk a lot of football. Here’s what I learned.

As I reported on here in late May (and confirmed by Albert Breer on June 1st) DeHop WAS in Kansas City and the Chiefs made him a formal offer.

On day one of that visit DeHop had no agent as he was representing himself. The Chiefs were hoping to strike quickly and get a deal done with the player representing himself. The monkey wrench in that plan was that DeHop had been negotiating with an agent before that visit and suddenly signed with him to represent him in all future contract negotiations.

The new agent (wanting to make a splash for his client) turned down the Chiefs offer … countered with one of his own … which the Chiefs declined at that time (but left the door open) … and the DeHop Tour began, First to Tennessee … then to New England with no results. Cleveland is still very much in the game … but they only have around 7 million in cap space with several players in double digits already. They are also more than one player away from truly competing.

DeHop REALLY WANTS to play for a winner and win a ring in spite of what’s been reported. To that end … that leaves Buffalo and Kansas City as pretty much his only options. The Bill’s only have about 4 million in cap space and no real way to free up more. That leaves Kansas City.

According to my guy … Kansas City not only left the door open but has been negotiating with the player and his new agent ever since. I’m told that a 2-year contract has been agreed to (in principle) with DeHop … and they’re just waiting to get the Chris Jones deal done to announce anything. The details of the contract are skimpy at this point. My guy believes it’s an incentive laden contract for decent money (with a low cap number this year) and a significant signing bonus.

He said the Chiefs aren’t afraid to SPEND the money … they just have to generate it under league cap rules. He also said there is a second player in contract renegotiation status … but wouldn’t tell me WHO. I asked if it was Pat and he smiled at me and said “we’ll see.”

I further learned that the thinking at One Arrowhead Drive was as follows.

A. The Chiefs believe they have a two-year window to possibly dominate the league.

B. They are looking at guys like Kelce, Thuney, and even Chris Jones at 28 years old as still being dominate players for the next two years. They give DeHop that same 2-year window as the others.

C. This gives them a chance at a possible 3-peat for world championships before they lose those players to possible retirement... injury... or lack of production.

D. They also know that Cincinnati … Buffalo … The Chargers … The new Jets … and maybe even Denver with a coaching change (Think Andy Reid in KC in 2012) could give them some challenges. And don’t rule out Jacksonville with a great coach and a young and upcoming QB. The Chiefs are not taking anything for granted at this point ... They want to keep winning. And by a wider margin!

Don’t get me wrong here. The Chiefs are good just like they are … REAL GOOD … and could beat any of these teams on any given day with what they have … but they have identified THREE needs this year to add a veteran presence. Those needs are Wide Receiver … Defensive End … and Defensive Tackle. Andy would like a rotational veteran at each position added BEFORE training camp starts. The Chiefs would like to end the nail biter games and win a few easily.

My guy said there has been interest in resigning Carlos Dunlap or Melvin Ingram as well … along with possibly getting a Sneed deal done before camp. There was also some talk about a Kareem Hunt reunion … but his info on that was limited. It’s also been five years since Kareem shined for the Chiefs … what does he have left? Andy has been known to give players a second chance (see Mike Vick) … but will CH sign off on it?

My guy restated this … The Chiefs are fine with what they got right now. If the season started tomorrow they would line up and play and Andy would “out-sceme” the opposition and Pat would continue to be the best of the best. And we’re going to win many games. But if they could solidify those positions with a proven veteran … the odds get much better.

The young receivers on the Chiefs are GOOD … but unproven over time. I’m told that Skyy Moore is looking “all-world” in the OTA’s … but we’ve all seen that before in players who disappear once the season starts.

DeAndre Hopkins is a PROVEN veteran who can take over a game and rarely drops the ball. The Chiefs like that idea.

According to my insider … Barring interference from a higher Cleveland offer … DeHop will be signing with the Kansas City Chiefs before training camp starts in three weeks.

The Chiefs are ALL IN!

I think we all are too!

The hater’s may now FLAME AWAY!
Fan fiction. Confirmed through legit sources...
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:50 AM   #2583
Special Teams ACE!!!

Weatherman Cumke used bullshit

It's not very effective
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 10:57 AM   #2584
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Wasn't a terrible idea. Now investing the short term savings with Bernie Madoff wasn't great.
Turning 6 million into 25 is easier said than done.

And that would be to break even.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:00 AM   #2585
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Turning 6 million into 25 is easier said than done.

And that would be to break even.
Not a slam dunk, but if anyone can count on it it's a major pro sports team in an enormous market.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:07 AM   #2586
MVP

Ban DJBILL from this thread
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 11:11 AM   #2587
Consuming CP souls

Big Billay gets better scoops from his weekend hogs moans than DJBILL
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:35 AM   #2588
Choco Favre

I’m DJBill we trust!!!
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 11:43 AM   #2589
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

If it wasn’t for the fake updates from DJBILL, we wouldn’t have any updates at all
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 11:50 AM   #2590
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
If it wasn’t for the fake updates from DJBILL, we wouldn’t have any updates at all
We need moar DJBILL's to get this thing to 3k!
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2023, 11:59 AM   #2591
MVP

I believe.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-02-2023, 12:23 PM   #2592
Consuming CP souls

I get better sources from the Dookie clogging taco bell bathrooms
Old 07-02-2023, 01:32 PM   #2593
MVP

This guy is a clown, just so sick of him.

We sign him yet?
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-02-2023, 01:36 PM   #2594
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Absolutely. The guy has a top notch mental illness to spend all of this time crafting these elaborate stories and takes great care in weaving in public information to make it appear more credible.
And there are just so many ways he can be right!

- Signs with the Chiefs... just like I said!
- Signs with Buffalo/Cincy... just like I said, wanted to be with a true contender!
- Signs with Brows... just like I said, they interfered!
- Signs with anyone else... just like I said, the agent got in his ear!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 01:42 PM   #2595
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
This guy is a clown, just so sick of him.

We sign him yet?
I have it on good authority that something is going to happen somewhere soon
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.