Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5828
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 08:12 PM   #2581
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOlChiefsfan View Post
I like Titos - but it's spendy. Ask for some Polish vodka, give it a try - you can buy 2 or 3 fifths for what they charge for a fifth of Titos. Tito's may be 'better' but not by much. And that whole 2 or 3 bottles thing gives me a reason to figure.
What brands of polish vodka are readily available? I usually just buy the Costco brand and am very happy but willing to keep my eye out for others at the liquor store
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 08:13 PM   #2582
Certified Bourbon taster

Enjoy what you like - and stay home to drink it.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 08:16 PM   #2583
Certified Bourbon taster

Re: Polish vodka -- walk thru your nearest good liquor store, see what you spot. Most vodka drinkers drink what they know is good - I married one, I know what I'm talking about. Ask the guy behind the counter what vodka from Poland he's got. Russian vodka may be cheaper - but to hell with those guys.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2022, 08:19 PM   #2584
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
That brings back memories.

Drinking some Proper Twelve and smoking some Gelato 41
How's proper twelve? I've only seen people shit on it. Can't wait to get my med card here in a few weeks!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 08:20 PM   #2585
Veteran

I drink whatever the folks on the second story of the establishment pour into the funnel.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-30-2022, 08:20 PM   #2586
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Wild turkey gets a bad rap. It's not bad for that price range.
Yeah WT is a fine bourbon IMO paid $20 but **** I can't tell if it's a supply chain thing or just demand but the liquor store was selling Makers for $28 bucks. I remmeber a few years ago when it was $20. Not worth damn near $30 IMO
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:19 PM   #2587
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Wild turkey gets a bad rap. It's not bad for that price range.
Didn't say it was bad memories. They make a great bourbon.

I have been getting the Knob Creek 100proof from Costco. Saves a little bit of $.

Need to get back to St Croix or St John and bring back a case of decent rum for reeeeaaaaalllllll cheap.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-30-2022, 09:21 PM   #2588
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
How's proper twelve? I've only seen people shit on it. Can't wait to get my med card here in a few weeks!
It's decent. Probably better at the same price if I really think about it.

I like Jamesons better. Three Gingers is decent as well.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-30-2022, 10:27 PM   #2589
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Martini with tanqueray dry and garlic jalapeņo olives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 10:29 PM   #2590

Quote:
That brings back memories.

Drinking some Proper Twelve and smoking some Gelato 41
Worth the price? I'm partial to Laphroaig. just picked up a bottle of the Select, looking for the Laphroaig 15 (It's the new King's favorite), but Proper 12 is always right there.

Should I?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2022, 10:31 PM   #2591

Quote:
It's decent. Probably better at the same price if I really think about it.

I like Jamesons better. Three Gingers is decent as well.
Just saw this reply. OK, I'll give it a go.
Old 10-02-2022, 04:02 AM   #2592
Certified Bourbon taster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Just saw this reply. OK, I'll give it a go.

I'll make an Irish whiskey suggestion as well. Try some Bushmills Black Label (the Black Bush) when you see it. Always was my favorite back in the day.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:52 PM   #2593
Politically Incorrect

Very tasty!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221002-115158.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	125045  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2022, 01:23 PM   #2594
Supporter

I really did not like Proper Twelve. That's a really sanitized version of what I said when I first tried it. There are so many better options for Irish whiskey -- Green/Yellow Spot, Redbreast, Tullamore DEW, Glendalough.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-14-2022, 05:51 PM   #2595
Ultrabanned

A little changeup. Had this at the winery a month back or so and brought a bottle home. Really enjoy it but goddamn if it doesn't taste like candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.