Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2016, 01:14 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

****The Tyreek Hill Thread***

With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Last edited by Dante84; 04-30-2016 at 02:00 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 11:50 AM   #2566
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheifton05 View Post
Look at how much effort you put in to defending someone that you don't know and will never even meet....someone who could give a shit less about you. lmao!! I had no idea my comments would bring people out of the woodworks today to defend an obvious scumbag. Let me find a bills message board and trash OJ (after all, he was found to be innocent!) and see if it elicits the same vitriol!!
Go back..... and stay this time.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-08-2021, 11:54 AM   #2567
MVP

I love the SJW's that are screaming about systemic racism, but fail to believe that Tyreek Hill, a young black man, could possibly be the victim of it.

A young black man in the south going to trial with a very pregnant woman claiming she was abused by him. It's he says vs she says and I guarantee no one that would be put in his position would take the chance of going through trial. No way he wins and then he's in prison for at least a year and he's completely done with football.

Everyone in his shoes would take the deal. He had to admit to a heinous act that he didn't commit or sit in prison. Either way he's gonna be called horrible things, but at least the plea deal keeps him out of jail and gives him a chance to keep playing football.

Anyone coming here with that he abused his son shit can just go kill themselves. Just because a crazy bitch said it.

Someone that would put hands on a pregnant gf isn't going to be just a one time offender and he'd have all kinds of women coming out of the woodwork to talk about how he's abusive. That's never happened.

Anyone thinking he did anything he's accused of please go kill yourself. I'm not gonna let a bunch of dumb trash run his name through the mud. It's not right.

Last edited by dlphg9; 10-08-2021 at 12:03 PM..
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 11:56 AM   #2568
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I've given a rational answer multiple times.
Liar.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:00 PM   #2569
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Go back..... and stay this time.
cool! I'm sure they'll love a Chiefs fan trashing the Bills on a Bills message board. But maybe?
Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:01 PM   #2570
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
cool! I'm sure they'll love a Chiefs fan trashing the Bills on a Bills message board. But maybe?
You're not a Chiefs fan.

Matter of fact, i'd be surprised if you're still here on Monday.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:02 PM   #2571
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Liar.
ok. at this point I no longer care to pacify you and your continued demands, in light of the fact that you don't' seem to have the ability to scroll up and read.
Thus, I will respond with 'liar liar pants on fire!!"
Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Cheifton05 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:03 PM   #2572
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
You're not a Chiefs fan.

Matter of fact, i'd be surprised if you're still here on Monday.
Unless I get banned or relegated to this 'romper room', I'll be here on Monday to celebrate what SHOULD be a huge victory for the Chiefs!!
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:16 PM   #2573
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
I love the SJW's that are screaming about systemic racism, but fail to believe that Tyreek Hill, a young black man, could possibly be the victim of it.

A young black man in the south going to trial with a very pregnant woman claiming she was abused by him. It's he says vs she says and I guarantee no one that would be put in his position would take the chance of going through trial. No way he wins and then he's in prison for at least a year and he's completely done with football.

Everyone in his shoes would take the deal. He had to admit to a heinous act that he didn't commit or sit in prison. Either way he's gonna be called horrible things, but at least the plea deal keeps him out of jail and gives him a chance to keep playing football.

Anyone coming here with that he abused his son shit can just go kill themselves. Just because a crazy bitch said it.

Someone that would put hands on a pregnant gf isn't going to be just a one time offender and he'd have all kinds of women coming out of the woodwork to talk about how he's abusive. That's never happened.

Anyone thinking he did anything he's accused of please go kill yourself. I'm not gonna let a bunch of dumb trash run his name through the mud. It's not right.
hahahahaah!!! This is the funniest take I've read yet. Please don't trash talk Tyrek *sniff sniff*, he deserves so much better *sniff sniff*. He's my daddy too!!
Ok. I get it. His brain wasn't fully developed yet so he gets a pass. He said he's sorry. Nice. He's still a piece of shit BUT he sure can play football!
If he means that much to you, just put on your Hill jersey and kick back and relax. Let your idol run circles around the Bills and make you beam with pride!!
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 12:22 PM   #2574
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Unless I get banned or relegated to this 'romper room', I'll be here on Monday to celebrate what SHOULD be a huge victory for the Chiefs!!

You seem useless, enjoy the Romper!
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:25 PM   #2575
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

BAMPF
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:27 PM   #2576
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
You seem useless, enjoy the Romper!
Poster Cheifton05, you have been eliminated.

ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:29 PM   #2577
El Diablo

Troll going to Troll.

Obviously was not invested enough to go through what all chiefs fans went through during that time frame. Lot of angry people back then who had to eat crow as well after all the information came to light.

Everyone else, would act like this troll. Only knowns what the bias media fed him, and then stopped reporting about it... hence "using logical deduction" to form his truths, vs what actually really happened and the facts that were laid out after the dust settled.

Go be a Bill's fan and stop trolling. Your avatar is a perfect fit of being a Bill's Troll - since that was right before the last game we played your team.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-08-2021, 12:33 PM   #2578
MVP

Quote:
Look at how much effort you put in to defending someone that you don't know and will never even meet

Thanks for the tapout, that's what rival fans usually do when presented with the actual facts. lol at "effort" after you posted all day on this subject.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:34 PM   #2579
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Poster Cheifton05, you have been eliminated.

Yep, fake Chiefs fan, who's really a Bills fan troll and as a bonus, was a fricken mult. He seemed like a no redeeming quality's kind of guy.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2021, 12:34 PM   #2580
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
[/URL]

Yep, fake Chiefs fan, who's really a Bills fan troll and as a bonus, was a fricken mult. He seemed like a no redeeming quality's kind of guy.
Do tell
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.