Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:48 AM   #25651
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post

I can see that working like a well oiled machine.
As an “essential worker” I’d love to know if one of my guests from Tuesday tested Covid positive so I could better protect my immediate family, but... once we give up freedoms and privacy due to fear we never get them back. Of course if you have a smart phone what privacy do you really have anyway? None really
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:49 AM   #25652
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Someone didnt even bother listening to Dr.Archer speak
So answer my question, are you working from home or just being paid to stay home?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:51 AM   #25653
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
"It's just a joke bro"
It was not trying to make light of the economic issue while I was also not trying to make true professional prediction of the future either.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:52 AM   #25654
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
You should stop talking about stuff you have absolutely no knowledge of.

You too.
Look who is talking. Like you are anymore qualified to talk about this issue than anyone who is posting here. **** outta here.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 11:52 AM   #25655
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
So answer my question, are you working from home or just being paid to stay home?
Hows that relevant?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:52 AM   #25656
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by The PMII Hypothesis View Post
As an “essential worker” I’d love to know if one of my guests from Tuesday tested Covid positive so I could better protect my immediate family, but... once we give up freedoms and privacy due to fear we never get them back. Of course if you have a smart phone what privacy do you really have anyway? None really
That's why I only use my home wifi. Decided a long time ago I was having to give up too much info by having a cell phone with constant internet access.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:54 AM   #25657
Supporter

Quote:
Hows that relevant?
Because I think you are one of many that are being paid to sit on your ass and don't want things lifted because you'll actually have to work again. Just a hunch. I could be wrong but you won't answer the question.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:56 AM   #25658
Ain't no relax!

KC Health Director Archer: We're currently testing around 100 KC residents a day. For proper data, we'd need to be testing 750 residents a day.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:58 AM   #25659
Kind of a mod

Costco is moving to mandatory facemasks as of 5/4. It'll be interesting to see if that becomes a widespread policy.

https://www.costco.com/covid-updates.html
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 11:59 AM   #25660
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Mayor Lucas: Businesses must maintain contact tracing data on all customers for 30 days, to ensure that if an outbreak occurs they can identify the people who visited. Public Health will be the only agency that has access to that data.

That'll be a mess...
KC has a really good health department who stays on top of things it might not be as bad as you think.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:00 PM   #25661
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Because I think you are one of many that are being paid to sit on your ass and don't want things lifted because you'll actually have to work again. Just a hunch. I could be wrong but you won't answer the question.
Well you're usually wrong so theres that.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:02 PM   #25662
Supporter

Quote:
Well you're usually wrong so theres that.
You stated a couple weeks ago you were getting paid to stay home. So I have a feeling someone just doesn't want to go back to work.
Old 04-29-2020, 12:09 PM   #25663
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
So these businesses that are only allowed to operate and 50% or even 25% of capacity, do they get a reduction in kind for all their bills?
You're definitely the guy that takes two days of antibiotics and then stops once you feel a little better.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 12:10 PM   #25664
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
You're definitely the guy that takes two days of antibiotics and then stops once you feel a little better.
Good answer.....
Old 04-29-2020, 12:12 PM   #25665
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Good answer.....
I shouldn't have to spell out the subtext for you.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote