Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:21 PM   #2551
I'll be back.

Let the boy watch.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 12:23 PM   #2552
Forever Royal

Yesterday was just a small sample of the remainder of Burrows career without two #1 receivers. They missed their chance the last two seasons. Now they are starting the portion of Burrow’s career where they are fighting tooth and nail just to make the playoffs since Burrow is so vastly overrated.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 12:30 PM   #2553
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Burrow played at a high level for 3 quarters last night. Had a 70 QBR. That dropped to something like 20 in the 4th quarter. I don't know what we chalk that up to exactly, but regardless Joe played pretty well for 3/4 of the game. We'll see if that was an outlier performance pretty quickly.

Still certain CIN makes the playoffs, so we'll see.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:34 PM   #2554
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Burrow played at a high level for 3 quarters last night. Had a 70 QBR. That dropped to something like 20 in the 4th quarter. I don't know what we chalk that up to exactly, but regardless Joe played pretty well for 3/4 of the game. We'll see if that was an outlier performance pretty quickly.

If Tyler Boyd doesn't do his best Skyy Moore impression, the Bengals win and Joe comes in clutch again.

I'm not a Burrow fan, but he did enough to win that game if Boyd would have brought his hands into the huddle.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 12:37 PM   #2555
Forever Royal

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

Quote:

After the first drive, 5 drives totaling 33 yards with 5 straight punts. He was not good most of that game and was very fortunate to have not been down double digits at half time and was even luckier to have a chance in the game at the end at all.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:39 PM   #2556
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
If Tyler Boyd doesn't do his best Skyy Moore impression, the Bengals win and Joe comes in clutch again.

I'm not a Burrow fan, but he did enough to win that game if Boyd would have brought his hands into the huddle.
They shouldn't have even been in that position, if it weren't for the idiocy of Houston's coaching staff. Burrow threw 2 4th quarter picks, and if Houston doesn't step on their dicks with playcalls, the entire narrative would be Burrow's failure.
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:39 PM   #2557
I'll be back.

Quote:

oh boo hoo

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:43 PM   #2558
In Search of a Life

Quote:

A dropped ball doesn't gvie Burrow a pass for 2 4th Q INTs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:44 PM   #2559
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Certain huh?

You've turned into quite the ****ing clown.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:51 PM   #2560
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
After the first drive, 5 drives totaling 33 yards with 5 straight punts. He was not good most of that game and was very fortunate to have not been down double digits at half time and was even luckier to have a chance in the game at the end at all.

I see your point. However, Joe also threw 12 completed passes and only missed 3 passes between his 1st TD and his first INT. 14 completions if you include the pair of DPIs that were assessed in that stretch. Not that I care which way you want to see those. Either way, Joe completed 4 passes for every pass he missed. Also, it should be noted that flags, the lack of a running game (66 total yards) and sacks produced many of those punt situations, not joe.

And let's not forget, Boyd (and I think one other receiver) dropped passes that would've changed the outcome of the game. or, potentially anyway.

My point was, that Joe was playing well enough, until the 4th when he threw those INTs, which were just not good decisions.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:57 PM   #2561
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
He also threw the GWTD to Boyd, wide open, in the EZ and he stone cold dropped it.

Bet he thought he was a Chiefs receiver there for a minute.
When they're not failing to get open or dropping passes, they're fumbling.

And yet....Mahomes still manages to outproduce Burrow and his three #1s.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-13-2023, 12:58 PM   #2562
Forever Royal

Quote:
I see your point. However, Joe also threw 12 completed passes and only missed 3 passes between his 1st TD and his first INT. 14 completions if you include the pair of DPIs that were assessed in that stretch. Not that I care which way you want to see those. Either way, Joe completed 4 passes for every pass he missed. Also, it should be noted that flags, the lack of a running game (66 total yards) and sacks produced many of those punt situations, not joe.

And let's not forget, Boyd (and I think one other receiver) dropped passes that would've changed the outcome of the game. or, potentially anyway.

My point was, that Joe was playing well enough, until the 4th when he threw those INTs, which were just not good decisions.

Your point is wrong though. Yes, Burrow takes a lot of sacks. That’s part of his game. Can’t shrug those off like he isn’t part of that problem. And a bunch of completions with 5 straight punts, including 4 three and outs is not exactly a winning point about the QB play.
Old 11-13-2023, 01:01 PM   #2563
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Certain huh?

You've turned into quite the ****ing clown.

Yah. Regardless of their record, they have a ton of talent on that team, a stable coaching staff, and a top-5 QB with one of the best receiver groups in the league. Along with a pretty solid defense. They could get on a hot streak at any time and win out or win enough to get into the playoffs. You may remember other teams that did similar things in the past, assuming you've watched the NFL for longer than this season.

Hell, we've seen mediocre teams that didn't have as much talent offensively find their way into the playoffs and win it all. NYG, BAL, **** it, here's a list of SB winner ranked:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...in-nfl-history

Another list of 'worst SB winners':
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ers-in-history

So yeah, dipstick, I'm good with waiting until they're mathematically eliminated before assuming CIN isn't making the playoffs.
Old 11-13-2023, 01:02 PM   #2564
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yah. Regardless of their record, they have a ton of talent on that team, a stable coaching staff, and a top-5 QB with one of the best receiver groups in the league. Along with a pretty solid defense. They could get on a hot streak at any time and win out or win enough to get into the playoffs. You may remember other teams that did similar things in the past, assuming you've watched the NFL for longer than this season.

Hell, we've seen mediocre teams that didn't have as much talent offensively find their way into the playoffs and win it all. NYG, BAL, **** it, here's a list of SB winner ranked:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...in-nfl-history

Another list of 'worst SB winners':
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ers-in-history

So yeah, dipstick, I'm good with waiting until they're mathematically eliminated before assuming CIN isn't making the playoffs.
This isn't even close to the same thing as saying you're "certain" they make it.

Maybe try not talking out of your ass?
Old 11-13-2023, 01:12 PM   #2565
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Your point is wrong though. Yes, Burrow takes a lot of sacks. That’s part of his game. Can’t shrug those off like he isn’t part of that problem. And a bunch of completions with 5 straight punts, including 4 three and outs is not exactly a winning point about the QB play.

Maybe you missed my point about his QBR being 70 for most of the game? That's more than just completions/misses. It speaks to efficiency, and he was pretty efficient, according to QBR.

And I'm not shrugging off taking sacks. I chose not to take a deep dive into that for this conversation. I'll give you that he takes too many sacks, if you concede that not every sack is his fault. Fair?

Also, some of those punts were the result of receivers not catching a perfectly catchable ball. Is that really Burrow's fault? Should he have walked over and handed the ball to the receiver? Or, realized through his precognitive abilities that that particular receiver was going to drop the pass, and chosen a different receiver instead?

We could even get into play-calling, if we wanted to, though I'm not going to dive into that. But is it Joe's fault when the first play is a run that gets a yard, then they run the next play that gets flagged for holding or whatever, and now they're 2nd and really long? Is that Joe's fault, or does he get a pass there?

If we take Joe out of it and it's Pat in there instead, do you give him a pass in those situations?