Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread *****

Let's do this.

Part 2: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=293622

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:59 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:33 PM   #2551
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah One View Post
No, I have another girl. Who is far less ****y. Like not even the same realm.
Yay! Super good luck.

But after her maybe?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:35 PM   #2552
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Yay! Super good luck.

But after her maybe?
I need hugs, not drugs.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-23-2015, 08:58 PM   #2553
Inmem 2.0

That was fun while it lasted
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2015, 04:56 AM   #2554
Beloved & Awesome CP Celebrity

Quote:
I wasn't playing any games. I wanted to see her again and set a date to do so.

But now there is no second date because in her mind I should have been blowing up her phone in the two weeks since. I don't do that with anyone, let alone some chick I've known for 2 hours of my life, and certainly not with one that puts in zero effort. If she wanted more communication she could have, I dunno, tried initiating some?
You waited 2 weeks to schedule a follow-up?
DaKCMan AP has disabled reputation

Old 04-24-2015, 08:20 AM   #2555
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
I wasn't playing any games. I wanted to see her again and set a date to do so.

But now there is no second date because in her mind I should have been blowing up her phone in the two weeks since. I don't do that with anyone, let alone some chick I've known for 2 hours of my life, and certainly not with one that puts in zero effort. If she wanted more communication she could have, I dunno, tried initiating some?
It's natural, in our species, for the male to do the hunting. In mating, this means that he's does the chasing. I know that there's this whole women's lib thing, but I still think it's up to the guy to at least initiate contact. Show some interest!

Besides, as a woman, if you initiate contact, or make too much contact, you get labeled as clingy or dependent.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:06 AM   #2556
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
It's natural, in our species, for the male to do the hunting. In mating, this means that he's does the chasing. I know that there's this whole women's lib thing, but I still think it's up to the guy to at least initiate contact. Show some interest!

Besides, as a woman, if you initiate contact, or make too much contact, you get labeled as clingy or dependent.
No one has ever labeled me clingy or dependent.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:10 AM   #2557
"You like to drink?"

I've shaved off my facial hair.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:12 AM   #2558
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I've shaved off my facial hair.
Do you look 12?

Old 04-24-2015, 11:16 AM   #2559
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Do you look 12?
Maybe not 12, but not of age anymore.

Not to sound like xztop, but I don't have a jawline without facial hair. So really, I look like a dark haired Bobby Hill.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:22 AM   #2560
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Maybe not 12, but not of age anymore.

Not to sound like xztop, but I don't have a jawline without facial hair. So really, I look like a dark haired Bobby Hill.
But soon you'll be adorably scruffy. Just avoid the mountain man thing.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:26 AM
Discuss Thrower
This message has been deleted by Discuss Thrower. Reason: served its purpose
Old 04-24-2015, 11:32 AM   #2561
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Ready to try pot yet?
This.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:32 AM   #2562
MER

You said Bobby Hill and I imagined a pale potato.

False advertisement.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:34 AM   #2563
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post

I think it's really more about how contact was initiated that facilitates those labels.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:35 AM   #2564
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Beans View Post
This.
Pretty sure it would emphasize all our favorite parts of him.
While toning down the twirly.

Plus it makes your penis grow.

Old 04-24-2015, 11:38 AM   #2565
Inmem 2.0

Things were going great with this gal the past few weeks. Last time we hungout she wasn't as affectionate and I know she's been really busy but we've barley talked. Women are weird.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread