Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2022, 06:44 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2022 at 09:51 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 11:09 AM   #2551
Andy Reid Supporter

Hardman had 23 targets and 246 yards in the almost 5 games that Tyreek Hill missed when Hardman was a rookie.

Hardman had only 18 targets in the 10 remaining games once Tyreek came back.

Hardman got more opportunity due to injuries. As we saw with Skyy, he also made the most of his chance when Juju was injured.

To be fair to Hardman, he’s got elite caliber speed which makes him more dangerous than someone like Skyy. But there is a place for Skyy in the offense.

They need to have Skyy take Watson’s snaps next year. There’s no excuse for them not to now.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 11:10 AM   #2552
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Hardman had 23 targets and 246 yards in the almost 5 games that Tyreek Hill missed when Hardman was a rookie.

Hardman got more opportunity due to injuries. As we saw with Skyy, he also made the most of his chance when Juju was injured.

To be fair to Hardman, he’s got elite caliber speed which makes him more dangerous than someone like Skyy. But there is a place for Skyy in the offense.

They need to have Skyy take Watson’s snaps next year. There’s no excuse for them not to now.
Moore got more chances when JJSS was out. That's who he's replacing, not Watson.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 11:20 AM   #2553
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

Hardman got more o pportunity due to injuries. As we saw with Skyy, he also made the most of his chance when Juju was injured.

In 4 games where injuries increased Moore's role he got 19 targets for 145 yards; that's a far cry from what Hardman did with his injury opportunities. And that's to say nothing of the 300 yards on 18 targets that Hardman generated outside of his injury reps.

Hardman was simply better. By a fair amount. And took far more heat during his rookie season than Moore has taken during his. And that's without Hardman accounting for six turnovers.

Yes, there's a place long-term for Moore in this offense. That doesn't diminish the fact that he's done next to nothing to help this team this year and on balance has done far more harm than good.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 12:24 PM   #2554
Colorado Chief Fan

I know most are down on Skyy right now. There are some very good arguments on both sides in this thread. I respect a lot of the opinions in here, we have some really smart guys that know football and are very good at evaluating players.

With that said, there are some exceptional people who see Skyy as an excellent WR in the making. Starting with Mr. Veach. Obviously Andy was sold on Skyy as well.

Personally, I really wanted Pickens! Big, Tall, Fast, Catches everything thrown his way and will fight for the ball. I love the idea of Patrick having this kind of WR to lean on when he has to throw up a 50/50 ball. We dont have a guy like that outside of Kelce. Andy has dealt with attitude guys before and I felt he could handle Pickens.

We had a shot at Pickens but chose to trade back knowing we could get Skyy and an extra pick. I didnt like it at the time but what does that say about their opinion of Skyy? I think in their evaluation he was the guy they wanted all along.

Also, Steve Smith Sr. absolutely Loves Skyy and called him the best WR in the draft. High praise from a guy like that. There are many opinions out there with similar comments. Sure they could be wrong but a LOT of people that evaluate players for a living think very highly of our young WR.

He will contribute to our offense in a big way, I wouldnt be surprised if its this year! Its hard to be patient but its coming!
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-28-2022, 12:26 PM   #2555
Please squeeze

JJSS has only missed one game which was the Chargers. In the Chargers game Skyy was the 2nd leading receiver for the Chiefs behind Kelce.

The next week when they played the Rams where JJSS was limited, Skyy was the leading receiver with 5 catches.

As I keep repeating myself over and over he just needs opportunities.

We will find out in the offseason if they believe in him by either keeping or letting JJSS go.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 12:44 PM   #2556

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
I know most are down on Skyy right now. There are some very good arguments on both sides in this thread. I respect a lot of the opinions in here, we have some really smart guys that know football and are very good at evaluating players.

With that said, there are some exceptional people who see Skyy as an excellent WR in the making. Starting with Mr. Veach. Obviously Andy was sold on Skyy as well.

Personally, I really wanted Pickens! Big, Tall, Fast, Catches everything thrown his way and will fight for the ball. I love the idea of Patrick having this kind of WR to lean on when he has to throw up a 50/50 ball. We dont have a guy like that outside of Kelce. Andy has dealt with attitude guys before and I felt he could handle Pickens.

We had a shot at Pickens but chose to trade back knowing we could get Skyy and an extra pick. I didnt like it at the time but what does that say about their opinion of Skyy? I think in their evaluation he was the guy they wanted all along.

Also, Steve Smith Sr. absolutely Loves Skyy and called him the best WR in the draft. High praise from a guy like that. There are many opinions out there with similar comments. Sure they could be wrong but a LOT of people that evaluate players for a living think very highly of our young WR.

He will contribute to our offense in a big way, I wouldnt be surprised if its this year! Its hard to be patient but its coming!
I know this is a common refrain - but ask yourself, if Brett Veach saw Skyy Moore as a potentially 'excellent' receiver, does he risk losing him just to acquire a 5th round pick?

I just don't think he does.

I think Veach saw a group of guys he was fine taking and Moore was among them. But do I think he saw 'excellence' in Skyy Moore? I don't - he wouldn't have traded down from 50 if he did.

And I've heard some of the dumbest opinions imaginable from ex-players - I don't put much stock in what they see. Frankly, I have no earthly idea how anyone can have watched Wilson, Olave or even London (who I didn't love in the draft) and come away saying "Moore is the best WR in the draft..."

It makes as much sense as saying "Jalen Hurts is the league MVP". It just requires that you ignore literally every single data point available to you. There is nothing - from pedigree to potential to production - to support the idea that Moore is the best WR in the draft. I see no reason to put ANY faith in it when it's that unsubstantiated.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 01:11 PM   #2557
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I know this is a common refrain - but ask yourself, if Brett Veach saw Skyy Moore as a potentially 'excellent' receiver, does he risk losing him just to acquire a 5th round pick?

I just don't think he does.

I think Veach saw a group of guys he was fine taking and Moore was among them. But do I think he saw 'excellence' in Skyy Moore? I don't - he wouldn't have traded down from 50 if he did.

And I've heard some of the dumbest opinions imaginable from ex-players - I don't put much stock in what they see. Frankly, I have no earthly idea how anyone can have watched Wilson, Olave or even London (who I didn't love in the draft) and come away saying "Moore is the best WR in the draft..."

It makes as much sense as saying "Jalen Hurts is the league MVP". It just requires that you ignore literally every single data point available to you. There is nothing - from pedigree to potential to production - to support the idea that Moore is the best WR in the draft. I see no reason to put ANY faith in it when it's that unsubstantiated.
That is certainly a possibility but on the other side of that, Veach has shown that he has an amazing ability to know what other teams are doing and who they are picking.

The trade up for Mahomes is a good example, knowing exactly how far he needed to go up and get in front of. For those who refuse to give credit to Mr. Veach for that one...
McDuffie is another example of knowing exactly where he needed to be in order to land him.

So its just as likely that Mr. Veach knew who the teams in front of us (after the trade back) were going after and that he would be able to trade back and still get Moore.

Also, yeah I dont think ex-players are the best source for evaluations but thats quite a statement given the guys you mentioned being in the same draft.

DJ, you are definitely one of the guys on here that I look forward to reading their takes. Im just pointing out that its possible we have an excellent WR in the making right in front of us and we just need to wait a little longer than we wanted to.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2022, 01:16 PM   #2558
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
JJSS has only missed one game which was the Chargers. In the Chargers game Skyy was the 2nd leading receiver for the Chiefs behind Kelce.

The next week when they played the Rams where JJSS was limited, Skyy was the leading receiver with 5 catches.

As I keep repeating myself over and over he just needs opportunities.

We will find out in the offseason if they believe in him by either keeping or letting JJSS go.
Skyy will be a star next season.
MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.MahomesIsTheMVP is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-28-2022, 01:55 PM   #2559
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:

I should hope our 2nd rd WR can finally take the snaps of our WR4 in year 2, I hope it’s not too much to ask
OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.OKchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-28-2022, 02:07 PM   #2560
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
That is certainly a possibility but on the other side of that, Veach has shown that he has an amazing ability to know what other teams are doing and who they are picking.

The trade up for Mahomes is a good example, knowing exactly how far he needed to go up and get in front of. For those who refuse to give credit to Mr. Veach for that one...
McDuffie is another example of knowing exactly where he needed to be in order to land him.

So its just as likely that Mr. Veach knew who the teams in front of us (after the trade back) were going after and that he would be able to trade back and still get Moore.

Also, yeah I dont think ex-players are the best source for evaluations but thats quite a statement given the guys you mentioned being in the same draft.

DJ, you are definitely one of the guys on here that I look forward to reading their takes. Im just pointing out that its possible we have an excellent WR in the making right in front of us and we just need to wait a little longer than we wanted to.
Veach said there would be a 1000-yard type rusher taken in the 7th round or UDFA this year. He's kind of good at this stuff.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 02:55 PM   #2561
SuperBowl or bust

I plan on making some sizable wagers next offseason on Skyy Moores production and I plan on using the winnings on Super Bowl tickets.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 03:30 PM   #2562

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I plan on making some sizable wagers next offseason on Skyy Moores production and I plan on using the winnings on Super Bowl tickets.
I suggest you just use those winnings to offset your previous losses....

Quote:
Going into the playoffs, Skyy Moore will be WR1...I see Skyy Moore catching fire around week 12 or so.
Quote:
I genuinely think Karlaftis and Moore can end up the offense and defensive rookies of the year.

Mahomes said he views Skyy as playing a big part of the offense and you can tell he already trusts the kid.
Quote:
It’s going down.

Skyy Moore with 7 catches for 110 and a TD (maybe 2)

Can you do us a favor and bet AGAINST the kid? Because ain't anybody on this board that's been more consistently wrong about him than you to this point.
Old 12-28-2022, 07:40 PM   #2563
SuperBowl or bust

Yikes. Yeah. I was pretty excited that we drafted him and definetely thought he would be further along.

His prop over under should be reasonable and worth the risk
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2022, 07:50 PM   #2564
MVP

He's clearly buried on the depth chart. The question is why.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 12-28-2022, 08:09 PM   #2565
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
He's clearly buried on the depth chart. The question is why.
Made a pass at Brittney
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.