Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2024, 10:44 PM  
Chief Boot Knocker

Rashee Rice suspected in connection with major accident in Dallas

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ent-in-dallas/

Last edited by Paniero; 03-31-2024 at 12:19 AM..
Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Paniero must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 04-04-2024, 05:37 PM   #2536
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
This is second person that said Rice had some character issues coming out of college. Man, I never got that feeling from everything I looked at. We might missing something here.

I've yet to hear a single example of those red flags, and I never heard them around the draft last year, so I'm calling bullshit until somebody has an example.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 05:38 PM   #2537

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Getting out of the passenger side door confirmed he was driving?
So the guy that most of us were pretty sure was Rashee, was the second of two guys getting out of the passenger side of a 4-door vehicle. Could they have orchestrated some type of Houdini trick to make that happen and Rashee somehow not be the driver? Seemed highly doubtful.

Guys not every situation is Tyreek. Most of the time the most probable explanation ends up being right. Doesn't mean you have to condemn or lose your minds without knowing for sure, but this was being speculated about because of a situation Rashee created. He likely gets more slack here than anywhere.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 05:39 PM   #2538
Veteran

His lawyer said he admitted to everything
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-04-2024, 05:42 PM   #2539
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Lol, it's kinda cute that some people are hanging onto the idea that Rashee wasn't driving. Like a 23-year-old with a million bucks burning a hole in his pocket would a) rent a $260,000 Lambo and then b) agree to be the sole operator, and then c) not drive the thing.

Sure. It could happen. And I have a bridge here in Phoenix to sell you dirt cheap.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 05:44 PM   #2540
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Would a pussy drive a slammed BMW 230i with a cold air intake

?????
Nope. And neither would someone whose vag bleeds out in almost every post he makes.

He was somewhat positive when the incident first happened. I suspected kidnapping, and it looks like his captors finally let him go. Likely because his negativity drove them to the brink of insanity.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 05:47 PM   #2541
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I've yet to hear a single example of those red flags, and I never heard them around the draft last year, so I'm calling bullshit until somebody has an example.
Well, apparently Keyshawn Johnson knows him well and acknowledged he had red flags coming out of college. Doesn’t mean we’d know exactly what they were though.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.

Old 04-04-2024, 05:50 PM   #2542
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
noted and marked. $100 on his served suspension is 41/2. I have the under and you have the over.
What are you going to do with your winnings, lunch at Pasta Brioni?
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 05:50 PM   #2543
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
His lawyer said he admitted to everything
You know why he did? Because he understands that people that acknowledge their mistakes get second chances in the NFL with teams like the Chiefs. He was aware that we cut Hunt because he lied. Regardless, I think he did the right thing by being honest.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-04-2024, 05:52 PM   #2544
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
dont bother with logic

Waiting for confirmation was apparently too much for some of the trolls , foreigners, reegards, non chiefs fans and losers who seem to come out in droves to revel and frollick about when there is bad news.
Lol I think the people who say that Rashee being the 2nd person out of passenger side means he was driving are the ones using logic. Not you guys.

Such a weird hill to die on.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 05:53 PM   #2545
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Well, apparently Keyshawn Johnson knows him well and acknowledged he had red flags coming out of college. Doesn’t mean we’d know exactly what they were though.
Surely they'd have at least one documented incident that they could point to, because it reeks of revisionist history.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 05:55 PM   #2546
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paniero View Post
I know some things about this that most people don’t. I hate that I have to say this, but if Rice remains a Chief after this incident I have to believe that I’ll give up my lifelong Chiefs fandom...
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 05:57 PM   #2547
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Lol, it's kinda cute that some people are hanging onto the idea that Rashee wasn't driving

like who?

whats cute is people pretending that waiting for confirmation before being completely sure is somehow the "dumb" thing to do

or

thinking people are still hanging on when they just waited for it to be official, and now the wait is over...
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 04-04-2024, 06:01 PM   #2548
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Admitted to driving, huh? Well that changes the game a little.

The question now is the Dallas County PA's office going to try and make an example out of Rice or let him plea to something minor? I would imagine the second.

And make no mistake, he's getting a big fat suspension from the NFL (likely 6-8 games). Just prepare for it now. They gave Willie 6 for a borderline domestic that the only injuries caused were to a Hoover.

The NFL is all over the map with its suspensions, no consistency. (now that i type that, he'll probably get one game)

There is a recent comp with a Jets rookie DB in 2023 (Brandin Echols) that got only one game, although he didn't leave the scene of the accident.
Thanks Perry! What’s your next case?
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.

Old 04-04-2024, 06:07 PM   #2549
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Rice about to be toast…sizable suspension and God knows what else incoming. Oh, and he let his team down big time because the Chiefs need Rashee Rice as evidenced by the offensive turnaround the team exhibited going into the playoffs.
My god you are one of the biggest pussies on this board.
Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.Mulliganman is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 04-04-2024, 06:10 PM   #2550
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
I really dont know.

From his post he made it seem like there was drugs or guns in the bag or that Rice was drunk or on dope...

Because he threatened to stop being a fan of the greatest team in history over a fairly minor traffic collision.. that might not even rise to criminal level.

I'm sitting here trying to imagine what this "information" would be but i cant think of anything.
They found weed in the car... Really hard to prove who's weed...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread