Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2023, 03:13 PM   #2536
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
If you changed all of Mahomes' stats to look like Dak Prescott, he'd be no better than Dak Prescott!
Lmao, I can't even imagine what was going on in this dudes brain to come up with this stupid shit. Like if I adjust a players stats, so that they are closer to average, then that player wouldn't be even close to as good as they look like they are! You can use this argument for shitty QBs and make them alot better. Colt McCoy wont be so bad when he just starts putting up the stats of the avg QB.

This dip shit Pats fan clearly doesn't understand how averages work lol. You can't take the avg QB stats through out the entire league and act like every QB is going to average out to those numbers, because there are QBs that are above average and below average. Now this would make sense if Mahomes was 35 and had this type of season out of nowhere when he was only average before.

I can't believe this guy thought that this was a smart post, but I shouldn't be surprised since his mom and dad are likely brothers.

What would be the point of the league if everyone was expected to be average. That'd make the game extremely boring. Also if I magically was signed by an NFL team and told to play QB would I be Dak Prescott? Is everyone Dak?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-29-2023, 03:17 PM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Old 06-29-2023, 06:49 PM   #2537
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Lmao, I can't even imagine what was going on in this dudes brain to come up with this stupid shit. Like if I adjust a players stats, so that they are closer to average, then that player wouldn't be even close to as good as they look like they are! You can use this argument for shitty QBs and make them alot better. Colt McCoy wont be so bad when he just starts putting up the stats of the avg QB.

This dip shit Pats fan clearly doesn't understand how averages work lol. You can't take the avg QB stats through out the entire league and act like every QB is going to average out to those numbers, because there are QBs that are above average and below average. Now this would make sense if Mahomes was 35 and had this type of season out of nowhere when he was only average before.

I can't believe this guy thought that this was a smart post, but I shouldn't be surprised since his mom and dad are likely brothers.

What would be the point of the league if everyone was expected to be average. That'd make the game extremely boring. Also if I magically was signed by an NFL team and told to play QB would I be Dak Prescott? Is everyone Dak?
Yeah, and even the title starts off a little interesting in that mentions "removing outliers"... and then it's immediately "let's remove 20 touchdowns, shall we".

Probably just pure trolling/satire, considering he never even responded to anyone.... it actually would have been a little interesting though if he used things like dropped interceptions and made up some "Tyreek/Kelce effect", etc..... but, it was pretty low-effort shitposting (yet still pretty hilarious, tbh).
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2023, 07:25 PM   #2538
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
do they really sell all that at the cheesecake factory?
You're kidding, right?

The Cheesecake Factory literally has every dish ever dreamed up in the history of civilization. The menu is a book, and I'm not joking. Like 15-20 pages. Others will verify. And for the most part, they pull it all off.

Their Thai Lettuce Wraps are many orders of magnitude better than PF Chang's imo. They've got this chicken and biscuits dish that has to be sandblasted off the walls of your stomach the next day, but it's freaking awesome.

All of their cheesecake is crazy good, as their name would imply.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2023, 11:40 PM   #2539
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 493rd View Post
Billshit have an update yet from his neighbor?

Actually I DO have an update! But am too tired to write it up tonight.

Had dinner with my insider and his wife tonight.

Tons of details on DeHop and more ... Many all of you will like.

I have a busy day tomorrow ... I'll try and get it posted tomorrow night. It's rather lengthy.

Stay tuned ... Many answers coming.

Chiefs Kingdom is going to rock!
DJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 06-30-2023, 11:45 PM   #2540
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBILL View Post
Actually I DO have an update! But am too tired to write it up tonight.

Had dinner with my insider and his wife tonight.

Tons of details on DeHop and more ... Many all of you will like.

I have a busy day tomorrow ... I'll try and get it posted tomorrow night. It's rather lengthy.

Stay tuned ... Many answers coming.

Chiefs Kingdom is going to rock!
You really could've just posted it rather than that long, drawn out bullshit
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:02 AM   #2541
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I like Chiefs
yuuuuuup
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:13 AM   #2542
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Oh, happy July 1st everyone
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 12:17 AM   #2543
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
You really could've just posted it rather than that long, drawn out bullshit
Keep it up and I won't post a damn thing smart ass!

I'm 69 years old and fighting cancer. I just don't have the stamina I used to .. especially on chemo.

I just wanted to let people know something was coming.

Even YOU might be surprised when you read it.

And have a little respect for your elders.

The wait isn't going to kill you ... But karma might.

I know a bitch who makes voodoo dolls!
DJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDJBILL is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 07-01-2023, 07:59 AM   #2544
Bolton gonna knock you out

I’m in Jamaica now. Just saw D Hop at Scotchy’s next to the dispensary. Sounds like he’s joining the Jamaican National Soccer Team!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 08:18 AM   #2545
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
I’m in Jamaica now. Just saw D Hop at Scotchy’s next to the dispensary. Sounds like he’s joining the Jamaican National Soccer Team!
That's a long ****ing way from KC!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-01-2023, 09:04 AM   #2546
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
As we get closer to 3K posts, that will change.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-01-2023, 09:10 AM   #2547
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Soccer? He strikes me more as a bobsled guy
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2023, 10:37 AM   #2548
MVP

If Hopkins wanted to play for TEN or NE he'd already by on their roster. He's holding out in hopes CJ gets his contract and our Chiefs have room for him.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:19 PM   #2549
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Oh, happy July 1st everyone
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2023, 02:53 PM   #2550
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Happy Bobby Bonilla Day.

Good work if you can get it
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.