Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:16 PM   #2536
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I agree.

Whatever, do what you want dude. But the whole "they didn't this or that" come on.
I agree. He comes off like a scorned lover. Bitch move.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 02:17 PM   #2537
I'm the MFCEO

The ****er got paid, that's what he wanted? **** him.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-05-2023, 02:21 PM   #2538
Needs more middle fingers

Not sure if Skylar Thompson or Mike White will be up for the challenge.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:23 PM   #2539
Needs more middle fingers

Lulz

"I'm going for 10, man," Hill said. "I'm gonna finish out this contract with the Dolphins and then I'm gonna call it quits. I want to go into the business side. I want to do so many things in my life, bro."

https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/news...ngs-in-podcast
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:25 PM   #2540
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Lulz

"I'm going for 10, man," Hill said. "I'm gonna finish out this contract with the Dolphins and then I'm gonna call it quits. I want to go into the business side. I want to do so many things in my life, bro."

https://www.si.com/nfl/dolphins/news...ngs-in-podcast
**** him! I'm done with this clown. I've always liked him, he's never happy with his choices. When he was given a pass from the team that drafted him!
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-05-2023, 02:28 PM   #2541
Plays to win the game!

We all know the story now, Tyreek and the Chiefs had a deal in place. Devante got paid from the Raiders along with Christian Kirk, Tyreek pulled back wanting more money, Chiefs said no or gave him their best offer, Tyreek chose the money. Tyreek chose the money. I don't care how many times I have to say it but Tyreek chose the money. Tyreek chose wrong and cost himself another Super Bowl ring. Now Juju Smith Schuster, Marquez Valdes Scantling, Kadarius Toney, Skky Moore, and Justin Watson have as many rings as he does. Travis Kelce has more than he does now. Tyreek... chose wrong, and chose money over family and the team, and then to pretend like the Browns, Jets or Dolphins were better options than Patrick Mahomes, Andy Reid and the Chiefs.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 02:29 PM   #2542
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
We all know the story now, Tyreek and the Chiefs had a deal in place. Devante got paid from the Raiders along with Christian Kirk, Tyreek pulled back wanting more money, Chiefs said no or gave him their best offer, Tyreek chose the money. Tyreek chose the money. I don't care how many times I have to say it but Tyreek chose the money. Tyreek chose wrong and cost himself another Super Bowl ring. Now Juju Smith Schuster, Marquez Valdes Scantling, Kadarius Toney, Skky Moore, and Justin Watson have as many rings as he does. Travis Kelce has more than he does now. Tyreek... chose wrong, and chose money over family and the team, and then to pretend like the Browns, Jets or Dolphins were better options than Patrick Mahomes, Andy Reid and the Chiefs.
99% of players choose the money, that's the game.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:33 PM   #2543
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Of course they do. That doesn't make it the right choice or even necessarily a good choice. It's just a choice.

Tyreek made that choice and now he has to live with it. Apparently, though he can't handle being quiet about it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 02:35 PM   #2544
Hockey Town

I heard a reporter talking about it 1 day and he was saying fans really seem to not understand what matters to players.

It's basically

Money......huge gap...coaching staff/city small gap winning

And that may change for an older player who wants a ring because he's going to retire soon but in most cases money accounts for about 95% of the decision.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 02:36 PM   #2545
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Not getting the hate for taking the money. At the end of the day, this is his job. The point of a job is to make as much money as you can.

In an environment as violent and volatile as football, where your next play has a chance to be your last, you need to also get it as fast as you can.

Football ends. Taking less money for a "chance" at a championship is not good business when your talent level can bring you the kind of money and guarantees that he got, in a state with no state income tax.

I don't care for his whining, but I don't consider him taking that monster deal to be choosing wrong.

He made it. What's more, he earned it. Now, he wanted to have his cake and eat it too, and he's salty that it didn't work out, and he should work on containing his crying. But he made the correct decision in the big picture.

Last edited by Wallcrawler; 04-05-2023 at 02:56 PM..
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:36 PM   #2546
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Many of them do, but I then bring up the great saying of, "The more you **** around, the more you're going to find out." I would actually love to see them poll former NFL greats and ask them how much of their current wealth would they be willing to part with for another Super Bowl ring. I'd like to see the results.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 02:40 PM   #2547
Going home eventually

Hill chose greed over another ring. He was offered a lot of money but his ego passed for more money the highest paid wr title. Greed will be the downfall of America.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:42 PM   #2548
Hockey Town

Quote:
Many of them do, but I then bring up the great saying of, "The more you **** around, the more you're going to find out." I would actually love to see them poll former NFL greats and ask them how much of their current wealth would they be willing to part with for another Super Bowl ring. I'd like to see the results.
I think that's gonna depend on the player and how much they made etc.
Old 04-05-2023, 02:44 PM   #2549
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Hill chose greed over another ring. He was offered a lot of money but his ego passed for more money the highest paid wr title. Greed will be the downfall of America.
I always equivocate a little on that statement.

I think you got the right of it - but it wasn't greed; it was ego. He sees money as a proxy for respect (and lets be 100% honest here - many, if not most, of the real world does as well).

If it was strictly money, he doesn't worry at all about that stupid 4th year on the deal that everyone knows he'll never see. But the headlines and the prestige mattered to him.

It was ego. And that's fine - anyone ever think Tyreek was the most humble dude out there? He's played with a chip on his shoulder for most of his career. I'm fine with that.

But he made the choice he made and it's time to move the **** on, dude. Let it go.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 02:44 PM   #2550
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Not getting the hate for taking the money. At the end d of the day, this is his job. The point of a job I to make as much money as you can.

In an environment as violent and volatile as football, where your next play has a chance to be your last, you need to also get it as fast as you can.

Football ends. Taking less money for a "chance" at a championship is not good business when your talent level can bring you the kind of money and guarantees that he got, in a state with no state income tax.

I don't care for his whining, but I don't consider him taking that monster deal to be choosing wrong.

He made it. What's more, he earned it. Now, he wanted to have his cake and eat it too, and he's salty that it didn't work out, and he shoukd work on containing his crying. But he made the correct decision in the big picture.
Taking a higher paying job isn't an automatic "right" answer unless there's an element of greed to it and yeah, I do think a lot of NFL players and owners let money motivate them more than anything else - that's greed.

In my own situation, I've had the chance to be promoted from an individual contributor to a people leader several times and I've turned down the money every time.

Why? Because the guys and gals above me make 25% more but work 25% more. They travel 75% more and they're in an office almost 100% more. In addition, 80% of them are divorced, alcoholics, or both.

Did Tyreek earn the money? Yep. Did Tyreek make the BEST decision for himself? You'd think so considering what he got paid but his CONTINUED comments about the team he WILLINGLY left suggest he feels at least a little bit that taking the money wasn't the best decision.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.