Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2020, 10:11 AM  
Perpetual Mediocrity

****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****

Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-18-2021, 11:20 AM   #2536
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I hope you optimistic guys are right but to me, the Suns are just overmatched. Once the Bucks get a lead of more than a couple points, the Suns seem incapable of coming back and sealing the deal. They can get it close, but the past two games, the Suns have had opportunities late with the ball in either one of their 2 best player's hands and both times they have turned the ball over. In a close series, you have to win one of those games.

Bucks just look locked in. Giannis can close out a title at home. I don't see a game 7
Yeah, seems to be far more about which Bucks team shows up versus the Suns' chances at beating the Bucks at their best. Still possible though, might have to go 20/40 from 3s again.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2021, 11:42 AM   #2537
The man you could post like.

NBA may want to force a game 7. Probably the Suns best shot at this point. Or if Giannis contracts COVID from his brother.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2021, 11:52 AM   #2538
Consuming CP souls

Giannis putting on a show and clinching at home is the best story line. Holliday was such a good addition that got shit on all over the place.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2021, 12:17 PM   #2539
Hey Teacher!

Wow what a game yesterday.

I underestimated Milwaukee.

Maybe Bucks in 6?

I don’t know? I didn’t think they’d be up 3-2 in the NBA finals to this point.

I must admit I wasn’t a fan of their head coach. He always came off as a guy that could win in the regular season but always lost in the playoffs when it mattered.

Maybe this time around he got it right?

Sometimes that is what it takes for some of these guys you know? They don’t get it right the first few times and have to experience the pain and agony that comes with losing in the playoffs and learn, grow and adjust from those experiences to get it right.

It’s all about clicking man.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-18-2021, 01:10 PM   #2540
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by bricks View Post

Maybe Bucks in 6?

I must admit I wasn’t a fan of their head coach. He always came off as a guy that could win in the regular season but always lost in the playoffs when it mattered.

Sometimes that is what it takes for some of these guys you know? They don’t get it right the first few times and have to experience the pain and agony that comes with losing in the playoffs and learn, grow and adjust from those experiences to get it right.

That's what the NBA used to be about and why it was great to watch year after year. Same groups of guys on a team dealing with adversity for a few years and then breaking through. Obviously each group had a nice addition but it isn't a whole new super team type roster. Giannis and Middleton are still the bread and butter.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2021, 01:30 PM   #2541
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:

Maybe Bucks in 6?

Bucks are a great team, but sometimes it's all about luck, man.

The Bucks were literally an inch or so from a Kevin Durant two versus three pointer of being eliminated at the end of regulation of game seven.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-18-2021, 01:33 PM   #2542
El Gato Gordo Loco

Would love for this to go to 7, so I can get overserved and watch it with my bandwagon Bucks or Suns hat.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2021, 01:45 PM   #2543
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan View Post
Bucks are a great team, but sometimes it's all about luck, man.

The Bucks were literally an inch or so from a Kevin Durant two versus three pointer of being eliminated at the end of regulation of game seven.
You gotta catch a couple breaks to win a Title unless you’re the Durant Warrior teams (or close to it).

Look how close the Spurs were to beating the Heat in 6. That Bosh rebound and Ray Allen 3 is still one of he craziest sequences in NBA history.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2021, 07:12 PM   #2544
Everybody Lies.

Quote:

Maybe Bucks in 6?

It's about clicking and it's about certain things just falling into place. The Nets had 2 of their 3 stars injured and were still a foot on the line away from winning that series. Then they get the Hawks in the ECF because the only other contender in the conference, the Sixers, blew it yet again. Then when Giannis gets hurt and the series gets tied at 2-2, Trae Young gets hurt. Same thing for the Suns. Sometimes you just need shit to go your way.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2021, 10:49 PM   #2545
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2021, 11:25 PM   #2546
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
You gotta catch a couple breaks to win a Title unless you’re the Durant Warrior teams (or close to it).

Look how close the Spurs were to beating the Heat in 6. That Bosh rebound and Ray Allen 3 is still one of he craziest sequences in NBA history.
No argument from me on that one. I just occasionally get annoyed at how results driven the narrative is like the Bucks were some great team of destiny that didn't need breaks to get to where they were at.

Like barely beating a depleted Nets team because Durant stepped on the line.

I've generally been a Ray Allen fan and that was a crazy sequence, but I was rooting for the Spurs in that one.

But I guess the playoffs have been entertaining if a bit weird this year. I don't get too caught up in the NBA.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-18-2021, 11:46 PM   #2547
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
That's what the NBA used to be about and why it was great to watch year after year. Same groups of guys on a team dealing with adversity for a few years and then breaking through. Obviously each group had a nice addition but it isn't a whole new super team type roster. Giannis and Middleton are still the bread and butter.
Exactly, I’m slightly rooting for the Bucks but I’m good with Phoenix winning too. Enjoy it now because the Lakers are going to make a run at Damian Lillard because of course Lebron has to get his way.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-18-2021, 11:56 PM   #2548
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Exactly, I’m slightly rooting for the Bucks but I’m good with Phoenix winning too. Enjoy it now because the Lakers are going to make a run at Damian Lillard because of course Lebron has to get his way.
The Lakers have nothing to offer in a trade for Lillard. Not happening.

He’ll be a Warrior, 76er, or Knick if he’s traded.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2021, 12:08 PM   #2549
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I hope you optimistic guys are right but to me, the Suns are just overmatched. Once the Bucks get a lead of more than a couple points, the Suns seem incapable of coming back and sealing the deal. They can get it close, but the past two games, the Suns have had opportunities late with the ball in either one of their 2 best player's hands and both times they have turned the ball over. In a close series, you have to win one of those games.

Bucks just look locked in. Giannis can close out a title at home. I don't see a game 7
Y'know what's been killing me (aside from the officiating) is the bounces the Bucks have had. Airball three pointers turning into offensive rebounds and points, the free throws coming off the rim weird and back into their hands, other strange bounces, etc. Sometimes things just go a team's way. I agree with you...Bucks in 6. When Booker tries to take over the game offensively, and he's been phenomenal, but they don't move the ball around very well and the defense can key on him (for example that steal at the end that sealed game 5...he had 3 guys on him). I also think it was a huge mistake not to take a time out after the missed free throw to set up a play versus just running down the court and having Booker get robbed. I like the coach but IMO that was very poor decision. In the post game they talked about how they were a ball movement team and they got away from that. If they go back to using what got them there they may survive to a game 7.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-19-2021, 02:22 PM   #2550
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Bucks in 6. Because their name is way less gay.
Yes please be true.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote