Texas Tech vs. Kansas (-3.5, 61)

Arizona vs. Colorado (+10, 55)

Missouri vs. Tennessee (-1, 58.5)

Miami vs. Florida State (-14.5, 50)

Oklahoma State vs. UCF (+2.5, 64)

Utah vs. Washington (-9, 54.5)

Ole Miss vs. Georgia (-11,59)

West Virginia vs. Oklahoma (-12.5, 58)

Michigan State vs. Ohio State (-31.5, 47)

Florida vs. LSU (-13.5, 63.5)

Texas vs. TCU (+10, 53)

USC vs. Oregon (-15, 73.5)

Last edited by Titty Meat; 11-11-2023 at 10:32 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 03:54 PM   #2536
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Will Howard officially enters the portal
That run to the Big 12 title game was the stuff of legends. Pushed aside for transfer QB from NU. Transfer QB plays extremely well. Get injured. Will Howard steps in and, not only does the team not miss a beat, they become better and Will Howard is the reason.

This season don’t turn out like he hoped. But it was still a damn good season.

Good luck to him.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 11-28-2023, 04:31 PM   #2537
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Wow...

Bobby did a hell of a job at Missouri State. Was a class act and everyone from the media to the fan base liked him. Hope he gets another big job soon.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 07:35 PM   #2538
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
LOL you know corn isn't ever gonna get a good qb ever again bill. Just accept it. Your best bet is Rhule getting a kid Leipold had some interest in but ultimately rejects.
Hold this

https://247sports.com/article/nebras...ong-221690128/
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 07:56 PM   #2539
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Bobby did a hell of a job at Missouri State. Was a class act and everyone from the media to the fan base liked him. Hope he gets another big job soon.
Petrino just doesn't have that bite in him that he had ten years ago. Seems content doing the minimum to stay busy and spend the rest of the time with the grandkids.

This seems like mostly a ploy to generate NIL funds because inbreds in the area are still obsessed from when he was HC.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-28-2023, 09:10 PM   #2540
It was not a fair catch

NIL is killing college sports.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 09:11 PM   #2541
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
How?
Old 11-28-2023, 09:42 PM   #2542
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
How?
transferring for the money.. not to play.

not staying in the place you committed

the rich get richer---Not that I like anything U of Minnesota. But PJ is complaining that without more NIL money he will not be able to recruit any good players. Meanwhile, he is losing his starting QB.

I just dont believe college players should be getting paid in college.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2023, 10:55 PM   #2543
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
BAM
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2023, 12:53 AM   #2544
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yuuuuuuuuuuck.

Man the veil has been lifted on college sports. We REALLY gonna pretend like this money wasn't getting to these guys before this?

I really don't have a problem with the NIL stuff - I think it's a good development. But the NIL combined with the free transfer stuff just makes college sports kinda gross.
I don't like it from the rooting perspective, but it is probably less gross now than it used to be. Transparency at least puts everything on top of the table. The whole bag of cash schtick felt super grimey.

And at least now student d-league athletes can have recourse if they're taken advantage of.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2023, 10:32 AM   #2545
Inmem 2.0

KJ Jefferson pleeeeease
Old 11-29-2023, 10:33 AM   #2546
Inmem 2.0

Quote:

the rich get richer---Not that I like anything U of Minnesota. But PJ is complaining that without more NIL money he will not be able to recruit any good players. Meanwhile, he is losing his starting QB.

Players were getting paid before it just wasn't public. Minnesota pissed off their QB they offered the kid from New Hampshire.
Old 11-29-2023, 10:59 AM   #2547
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:

So you're okay with all of the programs getting rich off of the athletes but the athletes aren't able to earn anything. And before you hit me with scholarships....that shit is a drop in the bucket compared to what the schools get.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2023, 03:52 PM   #2548
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
So you're okay with all of the programs getting rich off of the athletes but the athletes aren't able to earn anything. And before you hit me with scholarships....that shit is a drop in the bucket compared to what the schools get.
Many athletes get a free or near free education, unlimited meals, stipends, tutors, etc.
Some live in the best dorms, while other gen ed students live in dorms that cockroaches wont look at.

My kid was on the dance team. Since it was a club, not an NCAA endorsed sport, we had to pay for uniforms, workouts, trips, etc. They were not even allowed to put the trophy on campus even though they spent all game day smoozing fans (and getting groped a little) . Point? Even though they represented the university, they got nothing I mentioned above.

Then, think about how some of them will feel when the faucet shuts off. Most are NOT prepared for it. Mentally or financially.
Old 11-29-2023, 04:52 PM   #2549
Banned!

Quote:
Doesn't appear to be killing Missouri Football. I mean, we haven't got everyone we've wanted, but we've done plenty well.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2023, 06:02 PM   #2550
El Gato Gordo Loco

My friend showed me the over/under for Iowa to score a point vs Michigan per half is 0.5. That is so disrespectful.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.