Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2024, 12:00 AM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Bills AFC Divisional Playoff Game Day Thread****

We've killed a hell of a lot of teams to get to this point, and this week we have one more.

The blue one.

The one we're driving to right now.

The only one left in New York.

And when we arrive at our destination,

WE ARE GONNA KILL BILLS!!!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:02 PM   #241
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Not sure many will agree with me but I think the world needs KC to win if they want an entertaining AFCCG.

I don’t trust Buffalo at all to get it done next week. Tonight will be their Super Bowl.
If this is truly Buffalo's Super Bowl, they will have a major letdown against Baltimore next week.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 02:04 PM   #242
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
If this is truly Buffalo's Super Bowl, they will have a major letdown against Baltimore next week.
Which team is more likely to choke?

I mean, someone has to win. So one choke artist will be able to walk around for a year with people thinking they're not choke artists.

Until the the following playoffs.

The math on that doesn't add up. No, more likely, KC wins this game and another SB.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 02:05 PM   #243
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
That game was death by a thousand papercuts.

Down 14 in the fourth quarter (IIRC), and we go on an eight-minute TD drive that leaves, what three minutes on the clock? Total frustration.
The defense let KC down in that game. They were riding an 11 game win streak against weaker opponents. They were never beating the Patriots in NE. If Vontaz Burfict doesn't lay out Antonio Brown, the Chiefs would have played the Broncos instead of NE in the Divisional Round. We spanked the Broncos two months prior and caused Manning to be benched (regardless of what Denver's coaches said). Still, it was a successful year for the Chiefs. Came back from 1-5 to win ten straight and then ended the playoff losing streak. I wasn't too upset after the Patriots loss.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:09 PM   #244
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I've been thinking that, too... do they have strong enough leadership on that team to refocus on the Ravens. They could talk after the game all they want about "it's not the ultimate goal" and so forth, but it would be an issue for most teams.

If they can overcome it though, I'd say they're pretty damn dangerous as a team that would play loose on house money.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:09 PM
ChiliConCarnage
This message has been deleted by ChiliConCarnage. Reason: Oops
Old 01-21-2024, 02:10 PM   #245
Threepeat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
Seems crazy loud there
PM II will quiet that shite.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:12 PM   #246
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm ready for the game to start. They've got some warmup game on now, so I've got it on in the background.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:16 PM   #247
Threepeat!

Ouch!

Chiefs WR Kadarius Toney ruled out, which could be bad news for Bills

Usually, heading into a playoff matchup shorthanded is a significant disadvantage. However, in the case of the Kansas City Chiefs and wideout Kadarius Toney, it may be addition by subtraction while potentially spelling doom for the Buffalo Bills.

Roughly 24 hours before the two sides battle for a spot in the AFC title game, the Chiefs ruled Toney out with hip and ankle injuries.

Without Toney, quarterback Patrick Mahomes will be without one less target, but his absence has been a good thing recently.

his season, the Chiefs are 4-1 without Toney and have won three straight, including a 26-7 win over the Miami Dolphins in the wild-card round.

Furthermore, first-year WR Rashee Rice has taken advantage of the extra snaps without Toney, emerging as a dangerous weapon and one of Mahomes' favorite targets next to tight end Travis Kelce.

Rice was inactive for the Chiefs Week 18 season finale, but in the other four games Toney missed, the former second-round pick flashed No. 1 receiver potential, averaging seven catches and 105 yards with two scores.

As for worries that Mahomes hones in on Kelce and Rice too much, especially sans Toney, the offense hasn't missed a beat, averaging 22 points with and without him.

The much-maligned pass-catcher has had a rough year. On top of potentially costing the Chiefs a victory the last time they met the Bills following his offside blunder, head coach Andy Reid benched him a week later against the New England Patriots after a juggled catch attempt ended up in the opponent's hands.

Along with drops and mental errors, Toney has done himself no favors with his production, or lack thereof.

Since being acquired in a trade with the New York Giants for two draft picks, Toney has been underwhelming at best. However, this season he's seen a decided decline.

Toney has only 27 receptions and one touchdown, setting career-low marks in receiving yards (169), yards per reception (6.3), catch success rate (44.7) and yards per game (13), despite playing 13 games, the most over his three seasons in the NFL.

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/chiefs_wr_kadarius_toney_ruled_out_which_could_be_bad_news_for_bills/s1_13132_39844516
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:19 PM   #248
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I obviously want to win because I am a huge Chiefs fan.

But, ngl, I also really want to win because I want to see the fallout that happens among the Bills Mafia, and Bills fans in general. I want them to lament the greatness of Mahomes, and admit that Allen isn't as good. I want them to start bitching again about why they even traded with the Chiefs, allowing them to draft Mahomes.
This guy gets it.
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:23 PM   #249
Threepeat!

Any more recent updates on Omenihu & Gay?

Old 01-21-2024, 02:31 PM   #250
I'll be back.

omenihu foaming at the mouth on twitter he's playing
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:32 PM   #251
MVP

Quote:
Very possible.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:32 PM   #252
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Funny little update for those familiar with my beer dilemma.

I make the trip out just now to grab Boulevard in this Illinois town. I find the perfect store that even has a neon Boulevard sign hanging up.

I go in, grab the precious Tank 7, and I’m of course sporting one of my classic Chiefs hoodies.

Only one other customer in the entire store. The mother****er has a Bills hoodie on.

No friendly exchanges, no words at all in fact. We both know our role here and we both know that SOB is about to get throat****ed again by Mahomeboy.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 02:38 PM   #253
Elway be drinkin' again

probably a repost but the chiefs are playing the bills on nfl network
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 02:48 PM   #254
In my youth i pray to keep

Not very often you get a chance at KC +$ before kick off.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2024, 02:55 PM   #255
MVP

Mahomes.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.