Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-10-2023, 09:32 AM   #241
Ultrabanned

I’m running down to the shelter to swap out the beagles and other mutt for 3 large male pitbulls today.

I’ve been wanting to look way cooler and need some protective dogs around for my kids sake!!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 09:34 AM   #242
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Are you saying Labs can't take 15 inches?
PROVE ME WRONG!
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2023, 09:35 AM   #243
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I’m running down to the shelter to swap out the beagles and other mutt for 3 large male pitbulls today.

I’ve been wanting to look way cooler and need some protective dogs around for my kids sake!!
Tell your wife and girlfriend, Pab. 3 pitbulls x 3 sizes = 9 sizes larger.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 09:37 AM   #244
MVP

Quote:

In this house we own pitbulls.
Love is love.
There are no illegal humans.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 09:40 AM   #245
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Tell your wife and girlfriend, Pab. 3 pitbulls x 3 sizes = 9 sizes larger.
They’re gonna be so stoked!

Can’t wait to look really cool for the first time ever. Neighbor has this really stupid golden retriever that’s always wagging his tail and pushing his nose thru the fence and I can’t wait until that ****er is practically decapitated by my loving family dogs.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 09:41 AM   #246
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
PROVE ME WRONG!
Unfortunately I lack the, um, ability and equipment to prove you wrong.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2023, 09:45 AM   #247
Supporter

Quote:
They’re gonna be so stoked!

Can’t wait to look really cool for the first time ever. Neighbor has this really stupid golden retriever that’s always wagging his tail and pushing his nose thru the fence and I can’t wait until that ****er is practically decapitated by my loving family dogs.
"He'd never hurt a fly".

Because he can't catch it. He'll catch that poodle or 85 year old woman.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2023, 09:48 AM   #248
Ultrabanned

Quote:
"He'd never hurt a fly".

Because he can't catch it. He'll catch that poodle or 85 year old woman.
Oh look how much Murditator 0769 loves the bone we got him for Christmas!! He’s sooooo protective of it. Why don’t you try and grab it from him and bring it to mommy, Kaysen.
Old 01-10-2023, 09:51 AM   #249
MVP

My Aussie Shepherd will just outsmart the pittbull.
kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.kcpasco threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-10-2023, 09:54 AM   #250
Inmem 2.0

Whoa a The Tardian sighting
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2023, 09:59 AM   #251
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
My question would be why you would want to have a dog like that around children especially young ones? Also what is it about that breed that makes people who own them want to get them? Is it a status symbol or something? I have children and we have a Corgi. Never even considered a pit bull.
Short hair is a plus. Deep, intimidating bark is another plus.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:07 AM   #252
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Short hair is a plus. Deep, intimidating bark is another plus.
Interesting criteria.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 01-10-2023, 10:17 AM   #253
Dirty Bit

Every time this thread gets posted in...BigDaddy

RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:18 AM   #254
GDT white noise poster

Mr Worldwide must be stopped before he kills again
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:20 AM   #255
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian View Post
This blanket statement is absolutely untrue and is repeated far too often.

I have a friend who does drive training for dogs and he would tell you this statement is so beyond false and irresponsible and ignorant. He has said publicly that some dogs, regardless of breed cannot get to a high level of control by ANY owner. Period. And you're just some guy that's seen too many episodes of Caesar.

Dogs have a wide array of learning capabilities, behaviors, and individual traits that make them unique.

It is true that a good owner gives every dog a better chance, but there are literally dogs that have anxiety disorders, and mental disorders.

Yes, there are bad dogs. There are breeds that are way more prone to attacking and killing dogs and kids and people. And while a bad owner will make it worse there are lots of good owners that have had to put dogs down for attacking people.

Yes there are bad dogs. Period. And a bad owner just makes it worse. But all dogs aren't "good boys" by default.
But *my* dog would never do that. My dog wouldn't hurt a fly. It's not going to happen to me because my dog is different from all others and special, and I am also different and special.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote