Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-22-2010, 09:51 AM  
Mama Tried

dear redrum

quit hiding behind rep comments you pussy.

-do you think your dad went to heaven or hell...i'm guessing he went to hell with all the other white trash you are related to. keep posting rep comments, I always knew you were a punkass internet tough guy-

Anytime,Anywhere.
i will be up north 1 week of feb. or if you are so inclined head south, bring what you want,who you want & where you want.

im not some shit talkin tough guy, i back up everything i say.
And ill ****in destroy you.
read that last part again.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:51 PM   #241
THE RED MENACE

Sorry I am late to the party but can someone tell me what happened.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:56 PM
DMAC
This message has been deleted by DMAC. Reason: dupe
Old 01-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #242
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
Sorry I am late to the party but can someone tell me what happened.
There's a fight at the flagpole at 4!! C'mon!!!!!!!!
MOHillbilly's gonna maul some doosher!!
DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DMAC 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:02 PM   #243
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
That's so wrong on RR69's part. I'm sorry I defended him before. I was at Phobia's BBQ when Mo and RR were there. RR seemed like a good guy. I don't know about the other stuff he's done to people in PMs, but if it's similar stuff then he's different than he came off in person. Maybe he needs his meds adjusted.
I’ve always got along with RedRum just fine. Don’t know what caused the friction between him and MO but I do know I don’t care because regardless of what started it all nothing warrants going after someone’s deceased parent. That’s just a ****ing chicken shit move.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:03 PM   #244
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
easy target. other than that not sure.
Yep, he knew he could go after her without any real threat of repercussions, the true mark of a coward.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:07 PM   #245
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAC View Post
There's a fight at the flagpole at 4!! C'mon!!!!!!!!
MOHillbilly's gonna maul some doosher!!
MO is good people. redrum I always found amusing and kind of funny. Apparently he was way out of line to get MO this angry. I was even kind of sorry to see the dude go when he said he was leaving. I was obviously very unaware that some of his posts really went over the line. Kind of reminds me of Jitard going after my kid. Some people just don't get it, or don't care to.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:08 PM   #246
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
I’ve always got along with RedRum just fine. Don’t know what caused the friction between him and MO but I do know I don’t care because regardless of what started it all nothing warrants going after someone’s deceased parent. That’s just a ****ing chicken shit move.
So that's what happened. WOW
Old 01-22-2010, 04:10 PM   #247
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
who started this whole 'grid' business?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...highlight=grid
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:13 PM   #248
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I wonder why he blanked out all of his posts. For those who didn't catch it the first time, he said in the OP that he was leaving and going off of the grid.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:15 PM   #249
Reap the whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
2, my womans, im gonna try and adopt em both after the vows this summer.
Same way my dad did with me,home,security,family.
Kids need a man to give them security and safety. A boy becomes a man when he provides those to a child. You are good peeps.
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:20 PM   #250
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Dog View Post
Kids need a man to give them security and safety. A boy becomes a man when he provides those to a child. You are good peeps.
Yea, good stuff.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #251
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I wonder why he blanked out all of his posts. For those who didn't catch it the first time, he said in the OP that he was leaving and going off of the grid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum_69
I have to. I figure I'll let this run a few days, then I'd like to have Jazzzlovr or maybe Bob Dole lock the thread and ban my username. Thats all I ask. In fact, just let the thread run until Monday, January 4th 2010. Just to give enough time for people to send me their email addy's and say their goodbyes. Because I swear that this goodbye is legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum_69
Just because Redrum is done, doesnt mean I wont log on to one of my other aliases
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:26 PM   #252
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
that lady pennywise, if i remember correctly.
sec

I hear she's hot but she won't show her tits.
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:27 PM   #253
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Ah, I missed the Jan 4th deadline, or whatever you want to call it. Either way the dude was full of shit as usual, and I guarantee he'll be back again.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:42 PM   #254
Supporter

Is the Ghostof account still active?
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:50 PM   #255
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over-Head View Post
Hell, i'm here 9 years and ya fuggers STILL pick on me!
Youre a Raiders fan. Easy target.
SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.SDChiefs would the whole thing.