Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; Today at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-24-2022, 04:47 PM   #241
Sexiest Athlete

HayWire-

I'm sorry I really don't have the words to adequately express how I feel. I wanted to let you know that despite your current battles, I've admired how you've handled things from afar. You're someone who has embraced life even as you face your own mortality. Not everyone can say that. A lot of folks can learn from your example. I hope you know that you are making a difference. I don't know what the future holds for you, but I hope reading everyone's comments here you know that you are living a meaningful life. And that is about the best any of us can hope for. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Fat E
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 04:50 PM   #242
Retired Bearcat

Damn
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-25-2022, 12:24 AM   #243
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Thank you man. I've tried to keep a good attitude as much as I can. Some days I still get pissy but yelling at the clouds ain't going to change anything.

We've added vitamins some time back. Between the vitamins and all the shit the docs prescribed I take a small pharmacy of pills several times a day.

I plan on kicking people around once I am made a super mod. You bitches better watch out.
Can I ask a question and I’m sorry if too personal. Do you feel your doctors are doing a good job keeping your pain under control? My grandma has stage 3 ovarian cancer and doctors are so scared of the DEA it’s like they were nervous to give her pain relief. We had to advocate for her in meetings and it did get heated.

You have a right to be high as a kite if you want as far as I’m concerned. And if they’re not managing your pain properly be sure to not take any BS answers.

Sorry if that’s a moot point. But comfort and quality of life go hand in hand. I had to learn that when I lost my best friend
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 06:12 AM   #244
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishels View Post
Can I ask a question and I’m sorry if too personal. Do you feel your doctors are doing a good job keeping your pain under control? My grandma has stage 3 ovarian cancer and doctors are so scared of the DEA it’s like they were nervous to give her pain relief. We had to advocate for her in meetings and it did get heated.

You have a right to be high as a kite if you want as far as I’m concerned. And if they’re not managing your pain properly be sure to not take any BS answers.

Sorry if that’s a moot point. But comfort and quality of life go hand in hand. I had to learn that when I lost my best friend
Not to personal at all. Hopefully if anybody has to deal with something like this I can provide a little bit of wisdom and motivation for their "journey".

Pain meds were a bitch to get. My doc gave me everything under the sun that wasn't a narcotic. Once we finally got all the results I finally just told her to keep me comfortable and she gave me a script. Still a pain in the ass because I have to do drug test to make sure I'm not over taking.

I've never been a pot smoker but to be honest I've started and it has helped tremendously. It's helped with the pain and keeps me comfortable. One of my biggest issues is appetite and weight loss. Although I still have a hard time keeping food down I have a hell of an appetite now
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 07:21 AM   #245
MVP

You are in my prayers.

PM me if you ever wish to talk.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 09:21 AM   #246
MVP

Sending good vibes and prayers your way HayWire
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:32 AM   #247
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
You are in my prayers.

PM me if you ever wish to talk.
Wow again..****ing Raiders
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 09:35 AM   #248
Retired Bearcat

I'm having a shit day....it happens

My son's grandma is here.

Last edited by HayWire; 10-26-2022 at 05:28 AM..
Old 10-25-2022, 01:34 PM   #249
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

- Dylan Thomas

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward!
-Rocky Balboa

I don't have the words right now, so I stole some words from other people.
All of this stuff, stolen again.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2022, 03:10 PM   #250
'Tis my eye!

Just keep fighting brother and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2022, 03:11 PM   #251
Draconian Warlord

"OH look, Burt's crying at wok" I haven't had much free ti.e so I've been absent here, now I find this. Damnit Haywore, now I've been embarrassed at work. Bet I'm not the only one.

You keep fighting, my friend. Til ya can't Then go, knowing that you're taking a piece of all our hearts. I'll say a prayer for peace for you and your family

You. Are. A. True MAN.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 07:36 AM   #252
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by burt View Post
"OH look, Burt's crying at wok" I haven't had much free ti.e so I've been absent here, now I find this. Damnit Haywore, now I've been embarrassed at work. Bet I'm not the only one.

You keep fighting, my friend. Til ya can't Then go, knowing that you're taking a piece of all our hearts. I'll say a prayer for peace for you and your family

You. Are. A. True MAN.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
Thank you buddy. It means a lot
Old 10-26-2022, 10:12 AM   #253
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayWire View Post
Not to personal at all. Hopefully if anybody has to deal with something like this I can provide a little bit of wisdom and motivation for their "journey".

Pain meds were a bitch to get. My doc gave me everything under the sun that wasn't a narcotic. Once we finally got all the results I finally just told her to keep me comfortable and she gave me a script. Still a pain in the ass because I have to do drug test to make sure I'm not over taking.

I've never been a pot smoker but to be honest I've started and it has helped tremendously. It's helped with the pain and keeps me comfortable. One of my biggest issues is appetite and weight loss. Although I still have a hard time keeping food down I have a hell of an appetite now
If you are using cannabis I would recommend RSO/FECO for pain management. Comes in a 1g syringe and you only need to use about a rice grain sized amount and you will get several hours of relief. Was the only thing that worked for pain when I had a pinched nerve in my neck.

Just make sure you know how hard it hits you before using it and doing anything like driving.
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 11:17 AM   #254
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post
HayWire-

I'm sorry I really don't have the words to adequately express how I feel. I wanted to let you know that despite your current battles, I've admired how you've handled things from afar. You're someone who has embraced life even as you face your own mortality. Not everyone can say that. A lot of folks can learn from your example. I hope you know that you are making a difference. I don't know what the future holds for you, but I hope reading everyone's comments here you know that you are living a meaningful life. And that is about the best any of us can hope for. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

Fat E
Thank you. I've said before and I'll say it again. This place and the posters have been great. It definitely lifts my spirits when I see posts like yours.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:17 AM   #255
Fish are scared of me

I saw this advertised the other day. Is this really legal now ??

https://hellomood.co/?utm_campaign=Y...term=725564733
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.